How it started..how it went..how it’s going!!
How it started..how it went..how it’s going!!
So a few of you have DM me some of the questions from the survey. So I thought instead of replying to each of you I post here.
1) My goal weight has changed throughout the years. Every time I think I reached my goal it goes up! Right now I’m aiming for 400. Will see what happens then.
13) I would say in the beginning I use to eat because I loved gaining. My appetite has always been good but my eating was so consious in the beginning. I remember forcing myself to eat that one more bite. I remember setting reminders to snack. My stomach is so stretched out now that I gain because I love to eat. It is so uncounsious now! My appetite is huge! I feel I just eat and eat these days. What is considered a meal before is just a snack between lunch and dinner.
1. Do you have a goal weight?
2. Do you have a weight limit?
3. Where do you jiggle most?
4. Do you have cellulite?
5. Do you have stretch marks?
6. Do you waddle?
7. Do you find it easy to gain weight?
8. What’s sexier, weight or size?
9. Do you enjoy a stuffed belly, or just wish it was fat?
10. Is food sexy or is only fat sexy?
11. Favourite cuisine?
12. Favourite binge food?
13. Do you eat because you love gaining or gain because you love eating?
14. What’s the sexiest food?
15. Do you want to be funnel fed?
16. Into mutual gaining?
17. Do you prefer a skinny feeder or a fat feeder?
18. Would you rather be fatter than your partner or skinnier?
19. Do you like to be on top?
20. Favourite bit of fat for a partner to play with?
21. Into public displays of feedism?
22. What are the sexiest clothes to be fat in?
23. Would you rather be worshipped or teased?
24. Do you enjoy friends and family reacting to your gain?
25. Do you enjoy strangers reacting to your size?
26. Do you want fat friends?
27. Do you wish you were fatter already, or is it all about the gain?
28. Any aspects of gaining that you’re not a fan of?
29. Most underrated fat body part?
30. More food or better food?
31. Sweet or savoury?
32. Soft feeding or forceful feeding?
33. Even gain or disproportionately fat?
34. Fat with muscle or soft and flabby?
35. Active fatty or lazy fatty?
36. Do you want to stay fit or let yourself go?
37. What is something that surprised you about gaining weight?
38. Have you ever broken furniture?
39. Have you ever burst out of your clothes?
40. Have you ever got stuck in a tight spot?
41. Has your gain brought any new struggles?
42. Do you like to be measured?
43. Being tied up while fed?
44. Are you into squashing?
45. Are you into bloating?
46. Do you burp a lot?
47. How messy are you?
48. Do you wish everyone was fat, or would that make it less exciting?
49. If you are what you eat, what have you been eating?
50. Ask anything!
Good stretch before stuffing!
Happy Fat Tuesday!!
When one burrito is not enough!
Here’s to bigger 2021!
Please post more videos of that huge belly!
Plan to when time frees up. Though for whatever reason Tumblr tends to flag my videos.
Like a bowl full of jelly!
Do you have a profile on any of the gaining sites, like Grommr?
I’m not on Grommr but I have profile on Feabie.
How does your family/significant other feel about your gaining journey?
My family does not approve of my gain. They don’t know I’m gaining on purpose. When I gained the first 100 pounds there was shock and awe from friends and colleagues. My family was full of concern. I got lectures and pep talks to sit down “honest “conversations about the “sad” life I was creating for myself. So when I gained another 100 pounds and developed restrictions like not fitting in restaurants booths and needing a selt belt extender that concern turned to disdain. as they don’t get how can someone let themselves get that big. I’m enjoying the life I have created for myself.
Planning any big gains for the holidays this year?
Yes! The holidays started for me in October. Definitely looking forward to getting bigger.
Best things in having so huge gut?
The best things about having a huge gut? I will start with the practical. It makes a great table for holding my snacks and meals. Also a great shelf when I’m carrying many or bulky items. While in the pandemic I can use it to push doors open vs touching the handle. There is no such thing as a wrinkled dress shirt. When I’m sitting I can lift it and use it to hold extra napkins or my phone. As far as the intrinsic things that I like? I enjoy the commanding presence it has when I enter a room. I do sometimes enjoy the stares it gets especially when they’re in awe. Also the artist in me enjoys the work of art I have created.
Sexy body! How did you got into gaining?
I have always wanted to be fat. As long as I can remember. When I was 23 I made the conscious decision to gain. My goal was 230. I was a fit 150 pounds. I got to 200 but the social pressure made me stop. As I got older and started my career that allowed me to afford my gain I knew what I wanted and did not care about the critics and naysayers. I got to 230 fairly easy and thought why stop here so I got to 250 and guess what I wanted more!! So I set my goal for 300. I wanted to a huge belly! So I started eating for a family of 4 and drinking heavy cream shakes. I celebrated hard when I saw the scale read over 300. I then wanted to pause on the gain and acclimate to my new weight as I was really starting to feel the weight and my life was changing. However, when you train you body to eat so much for so long you can’t just stop. My hunger was real and fierce! On my way home I would stop and get a large Big Mac meal with extra fries devour it then go home and eat a huge dinner. And guess what?! With out trying I ballooned to 330. I was totally living the fat life. I could not live a “ normal “ person life anymore. My belly had reaped the rewards of my indulgence. It grown over 60’ inches all out in front of me. Clothes that fit correctly was impossible to find. I could not fit in booths anymore, I became mindful of chairs, walking up stairs was not fun. I also said farewell to amusement parks. I’m the largest in my family and place of employment. In fact last month I got new “person of size “ chair at my job. As I got bigger it got harder to gain as quickly . It gave me time to adjust to the weight. As I feel heavy all the time. No surprise as I have a beach ball attached to my front. Ha ha! I love being fat. I love being able to eat huge amounts. I will sometimes catch a reflection of myself that leaves me in awe. That fit 150 pounder is long gone! It’s no surprise I’m knocking on 350 now. That’s my story.
Boy howdy, you have the most yummy belly. You don’t happen to live in Salt Lake City???
I don’t. I’m in the golden state. Thanks for the compliment!
Sexy belly! Needs belly rubs and more beer 🧡
Thank You and I agree!
Hope your gaining is still going well
I have not had what I consider significant gains during the start of the quarantine but this past month i have been making up for that. I have a pile of clothes that can’t contain my swelling belly!
Nice belly 🤤
Thank You very much! I try!
Protruding out farther…and farther
I’m finally starting to really collect the quartine pounds!!
Just another comparison