cute first date ideas: by henry cheng
take him into a murder hole in the ground and tell him your darkest secrets while exposing him to his greatest fear without explanation
A- are you single?
D- did u get ur first kiss?
E- easiest person to talk to?
F- favorite song?
G- good at?
H- hair color?
I- in love?
J- jealous of?
K- known as?
L- longest relationship?
M- middle name?
O- one wish?
P- person last texted?
Q- question always asked?
R- reason to smile?
S- song last listened to
T- time you woke up?
U- 3 biggest wishes?
V- violent moment?
W- worst fear?
X- ex you still liked after it was ended?
Y- your last hug?
Z- zodiac sign?
aliens in movies all always go to america and immediately decide they want to destroy the entire earth and all humans and thats so fucking true. the only trope hollywood always got right
sorry but im pretty sure if aliens ever met neil the grass tyson theyd not only kill all humankind but themselves as well
why the fuck are you guys making fun of someone at such a low point in their life…. regardless of what he is alleged to have done you’re using a mental breakdown for a cheap laugh. this website really does pick and choose the mentally ill people they want to support huh
he groomed children, made a haha funnie joak out of kids with mental disabilities getting murdered by an us marine, is utterlt homophobic/transphobic and when people called him out on his mess he acted like “this is so sad i can’t take anymoer :(” and you’re out there defending him sharon
why are u putting eating disorders in ur bio… ur trying to trigger people and harming people’s recovery… maybe improve yourself before you pick on greg…..
“ed” is literally my name
THIS IS SO FUCKIGN FUNNY
I saw everyone on twitter tearing Emma Watson apart for saying she’s self - partnered instead of single and decided to watch her interview for British Vogue to know what the hell was she trying to say with that. I was very surprised to find a 30 minute video in which amongst other things she talks about the following:
- She felt undeserving when she was appointed as UN Women goodwill ambassador and sought out Gloria Steinem to learn about feminist activism.
- She thinks the criticism she received for being a white feminist was useful because it made her educate herself.
- She says there’s a desperate need to reform the education system in the UK to change the way they are taught the history of how Britain has been involved in foreign affairs and how they profited from slavery.
- She felt anxious about approaching 30 because there’s a lot of pressure to have a husband and a baby by then and she’s still figuring her life out.
- She was so young when she was casted in Harry Potter that she doesn’t remember much of her life before it and she went to therapy to deal with her issues with fame. She used to feel very guilty for being unhappy because she thought she should enjoy fame more.
- The interviewer is a transgender woman and they discuss transgender issues for a while. Emma is in regular contact with a trans child which makes the topic of trans rights emotional for her because she’s very anxious for this kid’s safety.
- She talks about her role as Meg March in the new Little Women movie and defends that unlike what many people say choosing to be a wife and a mother doesn’t make Meg a less feminist character and quotes a line from the movie, “Just because my dreams are different than yours it doesn’t mean they are unimportant.”
- She wishes more people would realize she’s not Hermione Granger but also understands why they want to see that in her because Hermione is a symbol for her too.
- She used to think she could never be happy without a partner and now that she has learnt to navigate that better and is genuinely happy single she’s started to think of herself as self - partnered in contrast to the time when she thought of herself as single = lonely.
Every media outlet decided to focus in an out of context quote from the three minutes she talked about her dating life when the actual interview had a lot of depth and way more important things were discussed. I’m sad and angry but not surprised.
BASTILLE: became immortals during the Roman Empire
SIA: the muse Euterpe, came down to Earth during the 2000s to have a good time
CONAN GRAY, CAVETOWN, & DODIE: demigod children of Apollo recently inducted into the Theoi Mousikoi
HOZIER: immortal fae in the human realm since the 17th century
LUMINEERS: became immortals right before the industry boom
VULFPECK: became immortals during the 70s
QUEEN: turned werewolves in the late 70s that made music during full moons
FLORENCE WELCH: the archangel Raphael, sent down as a human to comfort God’s children
CHANCE THE RAPPER: the archangel Gabriel, sent down as a human to spread God’s REAL message
LIZZO: the archangel Uriel, sent down as a human to motivate God’s children
MITSKI: immortal since like 2007
JAMILA WOODS, JANELLE MONAE, & FRANK OCEAN: the fates, trying to help humans understand their own emotions
LORDE: rebellious teen turned vampire in like 2009
KENDRICK LAMAR: I know he’s on this list somehow but I can’t figure out how yet
If you’re trying to catch a housecat that’s gotten outside, don’t forget: they’re an ambush predator and you’re a persistence predator. You have several times more endurance than they do - use that to your advantage! Don’t run after them; that’s playing to the cat’s strengths, and vigorous pursuit may cause them to hide. Instead, follow them at a brisk walking pace until they get tired and need to have a lie-down, at which point you can simply pick them up and take them home.
Ok but no shit this tactic is what allowed humans to survive pre-civilisation
Some mammoth: *chilling, eating grass, mammothing*
Cavedude: *power walks towards them*
Mammoth: oh sIHT
cat : haha you can’t outrun me
That’s the best possible use of a gif I’ve ever seen
I’m a huge sucker for characters that chose to be heroic. Like, no big profecy, no great chosen one moment, just someone who consciously decided to do the right thing because someone fucking had to.
Did you mean: Tony Stark
“Cis” and “TERF” aren’t slurs, but claiming that they are over and over again until the mainstream press is unwilling to use them because they want to avoid controversy is a wonderful way of denying a marginalised group the vocabulary to discuss their own oppression. This is, of course, 100% the point.
You will also note the projection in that “trying to control language” is precisely what they accuse us of doing.
This is a months-late masterpost for anyone who enjoys the musical style and visual aesthetic of Melanie Martinez, but has misgivings about supporting her in light of her catastrophic horse shit handling of a rape accusation, or for anybody uncomfortable with her sexualized baby thing. This is NOT a claim that Melanie is ripping off or copying the following artists. Artistic influence is a beautiful thing, something to be encouraged. This is a list of alternatives for anyone who feels they need one. If you question her ability to give a truly satisfying, well-approached pop-surrealist analysis of cultural issues, or if want to find other musicians who are doing just that, come in!