😂 Sums it up good. But well, there are also holidays and airplanes 😉
I know most people know what subdrop is, but for the few who don’t I’ll explain.
Subdrop is what happens to your body after you’ve drained your brain of all the hormones and chemicals that it released during a scene or session.
Meaning, after you‘ve come down from your high, you start to feel mentally and emotionally attacked from what just happened. You start to think all these bad things about yourself and how someone normal would not find what just occurred pleasurable in anyways.
That’s why aftercare is important. Showering your sub in compliments,food, cuddle sessions. Just stuff that will make them feel like you care and that you don’t judge them for enjoying what they like.
Another thing, I’m positive that most people don’t know is what topdrop is. It’s the same as subdrop but it affects doms/dommes.
I know some people will be like- “Doms/dommes don’t go through that, nothing like that bothers them.” That’s where you’re wrong.
Remember we’re all human so no one is exempt from feeling used or feeling disgusted with their actions even though they shouldn’t be.
Not many know this but being a dom/domme is exhausting. A good top plans physical punishments or sexual scenes down to the T so their is no room for accidents and after all that planning and executing said plan they sometimes feel bad for doing what they did or even feel used in a sense.
That’s why aftercare is important for both parties. Show them that you care and that you appreciate what they did. Reassure them that they didn’t hurt you in a bad way and that they only did what they did to help you grow. ASK👏 THEM👏 IF👏 THEY’RE👏 OKAY👏!! Especially right after a session.
That can be the difference between showing that you care or not.
AFTERCARE IS A NECESSITY FOR BOTH PARTICIPANTS!!👏💙✨
Before my first serious suspension session me and my rigger forgot to talk about ✨aftercare✨.
My subdrop consisted of a mild woozy feeling, mind blank, my legs, back and sides were stiff so I wanted to stay there on the floor until I felt stronger again.
Since we hadn’t discussed aftercare
and I honestly don’t know how we forgot about it,they came up next to me on the floor to cuddle, which is a nice gesture and I’m sure that for a lot of people that would hit the nail on the head, but that’s not the case for me. I really dislike cuddling, I feel like I can’t breathe or I’ll make my partner uncomfortable. Even if I didn’t feel the need to move before, I’ll want to when being cuddled, simply can’t stay still. Also I get really hot while cuddling which means I get sweaty and nobody involved wants that.
During aftercare all I need is room to breathe, unwind and a surface where I can curl up on and if I need a blanket, I’m usually able to express it.
After I had gathered myself enough I got up and we were able to finally communicate each other’s aftercare needs.
This a perfect example. Not everyone’s aftercare involves physical touch. Some people like to be left alone for a while, some people like to instantly do something that keeps them busy (like chores), some people just want to eat and cuddle in a spot by themselves and that’s all fine.
In a case where one partner’s aftercare isn’t physical touch/ being alone but the other partner needs to be touched/ pampered, it’s advisable that you have a third person that you both trust that can administer the proper aftercare for the physical touch partner so they don’t have to wait until the other is done with theirs and just on a whole if your aftercare involves doing something with someone.
If your aftercare methods aren’t compatible- that doesn’t mean that the relationship won’t work. Their are a lot of solutions and you have to be willing to communicate with your partner to find the right one. Ensure that the end result leaves both parties (or more) feeling secure.
I know you’re tired of seeing this but- I don’t care. 😤
Aftercare is definitely the MOST IMPORTANT PART!!
Always communicate what you prefer and what works best to ease the fall of the subdrop and topdrop. It doesn’t matter how intense the session or scene is, aftercare still needs to be implemented.
ALWAYS. PARTAKE. IN AFTERCARE.
You should also remember too that subdrop and topdrop can happen days after a session. Your body only makes so many happy chemicals at a time, so when you release all of them suddenly, it takes a while for those stores to fill back up.
Not only that, but drop can manifest in many different forms. It can feel like a hangover, or utter exhaustion, or you can wake up just feeling off. You may be in physical pain, which is also tiring. And then there’s the mental state, you could feel depressed, lonely, confused, abandoned, insecure, unloved, and the list goes on.
Know that it’s normal, it’s healthy, and it’s nothing to be ashamed of. Your body will restore the balance, but communication is key and aftercare is vital. For both sides.
So many amazing things have been articulated here in this post but I just wanted to add one thing.
Drop isn’t limited to the BDSM world. As a former submissive (and as someone that still identifies with their Kitty and little sides) I can assure you drop can still occur in “Vanilla” sex.
Communication is key in any relationship and it’s important to note that discussing aftercare in any relationship is critical.
Also, not every sexual encounter in a BDSM relationship is a session or a scene it is possible to have pretty “normal” sex with your kink partner (or any partner… just your partner in general) and still experience subDrop and TopDrop.
My first sexual experience after my breakup and separation from my one and only Dom left me feeling utterly worthless. I felt dirty, disgusted, ashamed, and so many more negative things I can’t put into words right now.
When you give yourself over fully to someone it’s so incredibly intimate. Submission in my opinion is the most intimate I can ever be with someone…. But because I knew my new partner wasn’t into BDSM I genuinely thought aftercare wasn’t needed and so it was never discussed. I didn’t realize that eventhough sex didnt involve the pain and degradation I had loved so much from the dynamic, I would still experience the rush of panic as all of those positive hormones and endorphins from sex drained from my brain.
My partner didn’t know I needed to be held or touched.
My partner didn’t know that I’d want my hair played with or that I’d need to cuddle.
I didn’t know their preference either…
Communication of after sex needs is important both IN and OUT session/scene/BDSM/etc.
Play Safe Out There,
The shock of being kidnapped in your own bedroom quickly left the room to the surprise. What was that feather for? Is he really sure you can force me in doing anything with that? Now after an indefinite time you’re not sure about anything anymore. Every stroke on your helpless sole is giving you a powerful electric bolt that forces you to laugh scream and squirm. You’re begging him to stop but the infamous sensation won’t end. You would have done everything by now.
You shouldn’t have told me that you were scared of the hogtie position. About how much vulnerable and helpless you thought you would have felt once tied.
Or at least you shouldn’t have done such a massive screw up sweetie… your punishment is being restrained in this infamous position the entire afternoon, while I take care of keeping you entertained using all the tools that I have in the bag.
How does it sound to you, little baby?
Too bad I can’t hear you through the gag, but I could swear you’re happy about all of this.
Otherwise why would you be laughing so hard?
#tickling #tickle #ticklish #ticklingfeet #feettickling #feettickletorture #feetticklish #feettickles #ticklingbrushes #tickled #tickletickle #ticklishfeet #ticklepunishment #tickletorture #brushtickling #solletico #solleticopiedi #kitzeln #fußkitzel #cosquillaspies #cosquillas #chatouillantpieds #щекотать
You were walking alone in the night. You just felt an hand on your mouth and a persistent smell in your nose. Then black and now the cold air on your barefoot.
Your could listen to your own heartbeat while your shoe and sock were being removed. And all you can experience now is the unstoppable, relentless dance of the feather. Your darkest fantasy and your biggest fear is happening now. And it’s overwhelming.
A warm distant voice tease you: “it’s agony. And it can be much worse… to make it stop you have just to say it loud!”
#tickling #ticklingfeet #ticklingfetish #tickled #tickletorture #torturechamber #feathertickle #featherticklish #tickletorture #tickle #ticklefeet #ticklefetish #ticklish #ticklishfeet #ticklishsoles #ticklishgirl #bdsm #abductionfantasy #solletico #solleticopiedi #solleticoaipiedi #solleticoitaliano #solleticotortura #chatouillantpieds #chatouille #chatouilles #kitzelfuesse #cosquillaspies #cosquillas #щекотать #щекотатьгортань
date someone who is interested in you. i don’t mean someone who thinks you’re cute or funny. i mean someone who wants to know every insignificant detail about you. someone who wants to read every word you write. someone who wants to hear every note of your favourite song, or watch every scene of your favourite movie. someone who wants to find every scar on your body, and learn where they came from. someone who wants to know your favourite brand of toothpaste, and which quotes resonate deep inside your bones when you hear them. there is a difference between attraction and interest. find the person who wants to learn every aspect of who you are.
I’ve never been able to put this in words.
Yet, even amidst the hatred and carnage, life is still worth living. It is possible for wonderful encounters and beautiful things to exist.
I really hope that’s true. That something wonderful and beautiful is on the way for all of us. Despite these hard times.
Lets face it, for most of us we got into tickling long before we reached any kind of maturity. We were inexplicably transfixed by those tickle scenes in cartoons and kids shows. We froze at the sight of our friends undergoing tickle attacks. We freaked out when we ourselves were tickled. We literally lost our shit when we discovered the internet. If this was you then pls share far and wide and lets find all our tickle community. No tickle obsessive should feel alone in isolated awkwardness
all true my dude I agree and felt all of this 😤😤😤
Your darkest dream. Your worst fear. How many times did you wake up in the middle of the night remembering that time your college friends pinned you down on your bed and tickled you for an endless time. And now it’s happening again. You don’t know why. You don’t know how to stop it. And you don’t understand why you’re getting so desperately wet. #tickling #tickletorture #tickledream #ticklingfantasy #ticklingfantasies #tickle #ticklefantasy #ticklish #ticklishtummy #ticklishsides #solletico #solleticoaifianchi #torturadelsolletico #bdsm #tickleslut #chatouilles #kitzelfetisch #cosquillas
OKAY so I saw this a few days ago and was like “whatever” but then I smashed my phone in a car door, had to clean up some dead baby bunnies in my yard, and have just generally NOT had a good week. I’m fucking spooked and I’m reblogging this twice to get the universe to stop.
I ignored this too and then i got kicked out of my house. Also reblogging twice.
I completed some major changes to the Library For Kinksters. Here is the update…
- Aftercare 101
- Aftercare For Dominants
- Coping With Emotional Subdrop
- Dom Drop
- How To Make A Sub Drop Kit
- Online Aftercare
- sub/Dom Space, sub/Dom Drop and Aftercare
- Subdrop and Aftercare
- Subspace and Aftercare
Doms, Daddies & Masters
- 7 Fundamental Characteristics of A Daddy Dom
- 12 Characteristics Of An Ideal Submissive
- 25 Things Daddies Should Do For Their Littles
- 30 Rules For A Modern Gentleman
- 45 Things A Girl Wants, But Won’t Ask For
- 50 Rules for Daddies
- 100 Sweet Things You Can Do For Your Princess
- 101 Things To Do To Make Your Slave Feel Owned (loved)
- Alternative Names For “Daddy”
- Alternative Domme Titles
- Aspects Of Control
- Asserting Ownership - Rules
- Daddy Up!
- Defining A Daddy Dom
- Dominants Need Training Also
- Fun Tasks Daddies Can Give Their Littles
- Help For New Doms
- How (and Why) To Go Down On Your Submissive
- How To Be A Good Dominant
- How to Find a Submissive
- Knowing when to be a Dom and when to be her Man
- New to DDLG - A Daddy Dom
- Observations On Doms By A Submissive
- So you want to be a Dom?
- So Your Girlfriend Wants You To Dominate her
- Some Little Rules All Daddies Should Know
- The Dom Commandments
- Things for Daddies to Keep in Mind
- What Being A Dom Is About - A Submissive’s Perspective
- What does the title Daddy mean?
- What is a Daddy Dom?
- What is a Daddy Dom Mentor?
- What It Means To Be A Dominant
- What Makes A Good Dominant
Littles, Subs & Slaves
- 6 Questions Every Submissive Needs To Ask Her Potential Dominant
- 7 Common Types of Submissives
- 10 Tips For Living With A Sadist
- 10 Things A Dominant Needs From A Submissive
- 11 Red Flags Of An Abusive Dominant
- 26 Baby Girl Jobs
- 50 Things You Can Do For Your Daddy
- A Bottom’s Responsibility
- A Dominant’s Advice To His Submissive
- A Man Who Knows You…
- A Good Dom vs. A Bad Dom
- Acid Test For Subs
- Ask A Million And One Questions
- Attraction to DD/lg: A Little’s Perspective
- Baby girl or little? A brief introduction
- Care and feeding of Daddies
- Characteristics Of A Good Daddy
- Coaxing The Daddy Dom Out Of Your Partner
- Feminist Submissive
- Finding Your Dominant
- Good Rules For Middles and Littles To Live By
- Guide For Young Newbie Sub Girls
- How a Dom Behaves Shows How He Will Behave Towards You.
- “How do I find Daddy?” A guide to help you safely find the Daddy you’re looking for.
- How Does A Submissive Ask for Something from Their Dominant?
- How To Find A Dom
- How to Take Proper Care of Your Dom
- I Solemnly Swear I Will Not Do This To Daddy
- Novice Submissives
- Physical abuse of littles - it is never OK
- Signs Of A Fake ‘Dominant’
- Stuff no one tells you about submission, until the spreader bar is on and you are trapped.
- Submissives, Learning to Trust Your Instincts
- Submissive Pride
- Submissive Traits - Intelligence
- Things My Dream Daddy Would Say To Me
- What is a Little?
- When newbie subs, with asinine “doms,” need to run away.
- Why I call him Daddy
- Your Rights As A Submissive
Long Distance Relationships
- 10 Ways To Survive A Long Distance Relationship
- Getting The Most Out Of A Long Distance Relationship
- How To Make Long Distance Relationships Work
- Long Distance Relationships - Tools To Cope
- Long Distance Relationships (LDR) Contemplation: Sticking with plans
- The Long Distance D/s Relationship
- BDSM practitioners ‘healthier and less neurotic’ than ‘vanilla’ peers
- Body image & BDSM
- How to Get Over Feeling Sad
- Is BDSM normal?
- Love your Vulva – a self-esteem guide to your sensitive bits!
- Managing bipolar disorder in a D/S relationship
- Meditation And Mindfulness
- On Cutting
- Steps For Letting Go of Painful Memories
- Things to Do When You’re Anxious, Scared, or Just Need a Distraction
- Tips for Recovering from Codependency
- What Are Anxiety Disorders? (Infographic)
- Why Do I Feel Unloveable?
- 10 Habits of Happy Couples
- 10 Top Communication Mistakes
- 10 Types of Emotional Manipulators
- 12 Relationship Truths We Often Forget
- 50 Best Ways To Say “I Love You”
- BDSM Breakups: All Good Things Must Come to an End
- BDSM: Control Goes Both Ways
- Collars and Collaring - A Personal Perspective
- Communication Is Key
- Concept Daddy Dom/Little Girl Relationships
- Daddy Doms and their little girls
- Daddy Doms, Baby Girls, Little Boys And More
- Date Night In A Jar
- DD/lg In Public
- D/s and Domestication
- Factors That Make A Relationship
- Finding Love When You Least Expect It
- Finding Others with Common (Adult) Interests
- How To Be Present In Your Relationships
- How To Build A Healthy Relationship
- How To Get What You Want In A Relationship
- How To Know When You’ve Found “The One”
- How To Take Your Relationship To The Next Level
- Importance Of Confidence In RelationshipsImportance Of Trust In A Relationship
- Key Ingredients of a Happy and Healthy Relationship
- Needy Girls Are Daddy Dom Bait
- Relationship Advice To Follow, And What To Ignore
- Searching for a D/s partner?
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies In Relationships
- Stop Arguments Before They Start
- The Rewards of a Submissive
- Types Of Relationship Insecurity
- Well-Balanced Power Exchange Relationship
- What Is Real Love?
- When He Doesn’t Call
- Why Love Makes A Night Of Kink Even Better
- Another life ruined because of the morality police
- Bondage Basic Safety: Crops, Paddles & Bondage!
- Kinks, Risks, How To And Why Sometimes You Shouldn’t
- Limits in BDSM
- What is Emotional Abuse?
- 10 Tips for Creating a Happier Life
- 10 Steps To Self Care
- 10 Ways To Be Happy
- 10 Truths To Live By
- Guaranteed Ways To Be More Attractive
- How to be Yourself
- How To Deal With Your Enemies
- How To Ignore Haters
- How to Recognize a Toxic Friend
- How to Stop Being a People Pleaser
- Slut Shaming Explained
- Tips for Healing a Broken Heart
- What are the Signs of a Jealous Friend?
- 50 Cunnilingus Tips from Women
- Basics of Breath Play
- D/s or Kinky Sex?
- Fetishes Explained
- How To Make A Girl Squirt
- How To Tell Your Son About Sex
- Intersection of BDSM and Queer Heterosexuality
- Sensual Biting
- Sex: Myths & Stereotypes
- Sex: Practical Details
- Sex: Pregnancy and Birth Control
- So You Want To Try Anal? A Practical Guide For Women
- Squirting Educational Video
- Squirting Notes
- 10 Considerations for Inexperienced Subs
- 30 Things You Can Do For Your Human Kitten
- 40 Very Important DD/lg Facts
- Age Play: A Short Guide
- BDSM for Beginners: Safe and Affordable Play
- DEFINED: SSC (Safe, Sane & Consensual) & RACK (Risk Aware Consensual Kink)
- Etiquette in BDSM Part 1
- Etiquette in BDSM Part 2
- Exploring the D/s Lifestyle: Part 1 - Beginnings
- Exploring the D/s Lifestyle: Part 2 - The Dominant Mind
- Glossary of BDSM Terms
- Guide To Blood Play
- Guide To Bruising
- Guide To Talking Dirty
- Guide To Wax Play
- How Do I Get Started In BDSM?
- How to Make a Blanket Fort/Cuddle Nest
- How To Make A Comfort Box
- Introduction To BDSM
- Newbie’s Guide To Vaginal Fisting
- Punishments in BDSM Relationships
- Red Flags For Online BDSM Relationships
- Some Thoughts On Rules
- The Leash Has Two Ends - Responsibility
- The Need For Rules and Discipline
- Topping from the bottom
This would have been extremely useful a couple of months ago. However it’s definitely worth a reblog.
I would love having my pussy tickled til I cum and then after BUT I would never say that out loud or in person. I want someone who will make me say it. I want someone who will force my legs apart and strap them apart, cut off my panties and lay their body in-between my legs and say, “Are you ready, baby?” and start teasing. Tickle my clean shaven pussy until I cry. Tickle the lips, kiss them, lick and tease my bikini line, then when I start whimpering lick your index finger and run it over my clit to make me squeal. Pour edible oils over my bright pink pussy and run your fingers lightly all over, focusing just one on my clit. Just enough to drive me mad, but not enough to make me cum. Use the very tip of your finger on the top of my clit and tease the hell out of me. Ask me if I like it. When I try to deny, take your thumbs and spread my lips, then take your tongue and lick from the very bottom to the very top forcefully enough to make me moan lightly and then tease the top more. Then take out a feather and start playing with me that way. Make me tell you I want it. When you find a spot that makes my legs shake or my knees buckle or that makes me gasp, use it to your advantage. “Awww is this a sensitive spot, Princess?” “Does that tickle your sweet pussy?” “Are we liking this too much?” And when I respond with giggles and moans and a “Fuck you!” make it worse for me. Make me apologize and then answer your question the right way. “Yes, sir.” “Ahhh yessss.”
Then keep. on. going. Tickle me with your feathers, tongue, fingers, oils, ice.. Finger me, edge me. And when I finally tell you I like it, or when I tell you what I want, “Yes right there!” “Ugh keep going please..” then let me cum. And then, keep going since I lied about liking it the first few times. ;)
I need to meet this woman!!!
talk to me then;) you know where my ask is
Shit this is so hot… I want it
Okay wow, i just finished fucking and now this gets thrown at me?! RETURN OF THE MOOD 😳💦😻
Maybe this is a crazy idea, but…a lot of people talk about different kinds of soulmates (best friend soulmates, loved soulmates, music soulmates, etc.)….what about tickle soulmates? What about finding a ler or a lee that you just connect with like puzzle pieces, and you both want to tickle or be tickled in the way the other person craves?
Just a sweet thought.