I, Tonya (2017)
Live and Loud, 1993
Flood it with O2. It’ll cause a flashover. Make it burn itself out.
i just realised that in my previous ask it says “crush” when i meant “crying”, hope you still understood!
and omg i just could talk on and on about ‘Penelope’ ... the long hair look James has???? when he plays piano??? the ending at the tree swing??? and hoppipolla by sigur roa (which makes me cry everytime i hear it)??
so good! too bad it’s not as popular! and also, sorry for the spam but you’re like my go to person to ramble about both Seb and James 😬💙
I did! Both words are appropriate though. Atonement crushes you, and then you just feel like crying. The story is really sad and merciless.
Hoppípolla is a beautiful song! It fits perfectly with the movie! Penelope might be underrated, but it’s nice and sweet nevertheless. I think it’s time for a rewatch! ;)
That long hair is such a look, A LOOK. :’)
hi, hello! i started binging the “endings beginnings” tag because i refuse to watch the movie again but the first scene of Shai and Seb kissing and... more! is my favourite; but then! i found your atonement tag and i’m almost crush that movie is SO NOT FAIR 😭anyways, thank you for your gifs, i love them! and, have you watched James in “Penelope”?
I can understand that. I don’t think the story is captivating enough to warrant a second watch. The kissing scenes are good on their own, no context needed!
I couldn’t agree more with you! Atonement is such a gut-wrenching movie! It offers neither escape nor relief; there’s only endless suffering! They deserved so much better!
Thank you very much, and yes I’ve seen Penelope! It’s a good light-hearted movie! :)
We have a payload to deliver to the heart of our nearest star. We are delivering that payload cause that star is dying and if it dies, we die, everything dies. So that is our mission, there is nothing, literally nothing more important than completing our mission. End of story.
an extensive though non-exhaustive solutions flowchart, by mem.
You’ve found yourself in a darkened void, your post utterly refusing to show up in the tags. Again. It’s okay. We’ve all been there. Scream into a pillow, offer sacrifices to the nearest tumblr deity, grab some tea. Better? Good. Now, let’s go through your options, one at a time—if the first thing on the list doesn’t work, reset and go to the next one.
1. the problem is the tags.
- If you have a tag no one has used before, remove it.
- If you have a tag you’ve never used before, remove it.
- Make sure there’s not more than twenty tags.
- Make sure there’s not more than five tags.
- Make sure you don’t have super long tags.
- Remove all tags, save, then put them back in one at a time, stopping when you find the tag that’s breaking it.
- If it breaks on the first tag you try, delete it and try a new tag in case that was the broken tag.
2. the problem is the caption.
- Don’t use non-tumblr links.
- Don’t use tumblr links to someone else’s blog.
- Don’t use tumblr links to your own blog.
- Don’t use a content source.
- Don’t use a caption at all.
3. the problem is your account.
- If this is a new side blog, wait at least 24 hours before posting.
- Make sure you don’t have any posts flagged.
- Go to settings > your blog > Hide <blog> from search results. Tab this on. Save, refresh, then tab off. Repost gif.
4. the problem is the posting method.
- Create on the dash and post immediately.
- Create in drafts, post immediately from drafts.
- Create in drafts, post from your queue.
- Create in drafts, wait an hour, then post from drafts.
5. the problem is the gif itself.
- Remove each gif one at a time until you find the problem.
- Recrop/colour the problem gif and/or multiple gifs.
- Remove a few frames from the problem gif.
- Decrease the file size of the largest gif(s).
If none of the above options work, try waiting a few days and posting again. If it’s still not showing up at that point, if you’re feeling exceptionally daring you can try messaging staff about it. Note: if you get an automatic reply, reply to that email, and allegedly that should net you an actual human.
“No more Pepsi cups.”
THE DEVIL ALL THE TIME