Beth “stockholm syndrome implies I was, and still am, a captive so no” Schwipps.
Beth “stockholm syndrome implies I was, and still am, a captive so no” Schwipps.
Anyone remember when I told y'all that young Beth tried having a British punk phase and had a mohawk from 13-17?
Why can’t Beth have a father figure??
- clothing style.
- before - bed routine.
- eating habits.
- concept of home and family.
- fighting style.
- what calms your muse down after a bad day?
- talk about one person your muse loves.
- ways your muse says i love you.
- describe your muse’s laugh.
- what items can be found in your muse’s pockets?
- talk about your muse’s most prized possession(s).
- describe your muse’s walk.
- talk about your muse’s accent.
- describe your muse’s smile.
- how often does your muse get sick?
- does your muse know when to rest, or do they push themselves?
- does your muse snore? sleeptalk? sleepwalk?
- the thing(s) your muse thinks about before falling asleep.
- is your muse a fitful or a quiet sleeper?
- your muse’s thoughts on cops and other authority figures.
- skills and special talents.
- disabilities or illnesses.
- habits and mannerisms.
- introvert or extrovert.
- religious or non - religious.
- verbal or non - verbal communication.
- something your muse could never forgive.
- something that makes your muse smile.
- something that scares your muse.
- something that gives your muse hope.
- how your muse responds to being helped / taken care of.
- how your muse responds to unconditional love.
- how your muse responds to danger.
- how your muse responds to stress.
- how your muse responds to anger.
- did your muse grow up too fast?
Muse is coming back WHICH MEANS I should be trying to mow down replies. Sorry if you’ve been waiting a while!!
Anyone have any Oculus vr recs?
“Wow, that was undeniably fucking sad of you.”
Posted some opens for muses I’m up to vibe with, which means I accomplished some stuff. Hell yeah.
“If there’s one thing I enjoy, it’s a good game of ’ who’s got the bigger balls ’ ! That is what we’re doing, isn’t it?”
“That’s certainly a creative waste of your time.”
“I don’t know - that doesn’t seem exactly legal, y'know?”
Are we not gonna talk about how Jacob had to attend Miller’s funeral, nor how Jacob had to attend multiple military funerals? Or how Sarah also had to do the same, and, maybe at one point, they attended the same military funeral of a prominent figure?
Hoyt owns a salmon pink shirt he wears on a semi-frequent basis. Boy is extremely confident in his masculinity.
Beth has more of an issue wearing pink than he does.
Considering the idea of a CIA oc who’s been hunting Hoyt since at least 1989 when he first began to ping the radar as a young up and coming trafficker.
No, Bam, you don’t need to make a Legion slaver oc
Beth being sentenced as a criminally insane person and adamantly saying “no, no, I know what I was doing was wrong you fucking idiots” on repeat.
Was nobody going to tell me that Massimo from Luca is fucking cute or what
Brb, considering Beth and Citra bc I’ve never had a chance to explore them and it could be a vibe
"Isn't pulling teeth without an MD generally frowned upon?"
Where did he hear that before?
His brows furrowed as he wracked his brain ( a movie? A show? Beth? ) , silent for a strange, considerate moment before he readily dismissed it. No point being so caught up on something he’d just remember later when he was relaxing with a beer and a spliff.
Nevertheless Vaas cracked a thoughtful, almost penitent expression, as if Jason’s question was something he truly wanted to discuss. Truth be told, he couldn’t really care - but the moralistic answer was a resounding YES.
“You talk a lot, anybody ever tell you that?” He asked, humour thick in his tone. “’s fucking annoying, no?”
FINALLY GOT A PAIR AFTER YEARS OF WANTING SOME
Got my suit shoes & shirt for my drag look, now to try and hunt down a waistcoat or something from a local charity shop.
If I see one more Vaason invading my eyes I’m gonna go on a Hoyt-style rant
Hoyt once started investing in stocks but then got bored because everyone involved was a miserable bastard.
Saw Oda in Yakuza 0 for the second time just now and lost my shit bc I love him already 😩
Life is busy lads! I’m gonna try, try, TRY to do even one starter tomorrow, though I’m gonna be out for a majority of the day. Stress doesn’t even begin to cover it.
Need a thread where Beth does her “having a breakdown throwing shit and then crouches down and erupts into tears” thing
he feels like he’s melting. right through the concrete underneath his boots and into the crust and core of the earth. he can see the scene in his head, his pen driving into the soft flesh of her neck, stabbing and cutting through until ink starts to bleed through her veins. through the sockets of her eyes and directly into her brain. her skull would crack so easily in his grasp — and yet, he does nothing but stand silently in shock. pagan can only imagine the look on his face, wide red eyes and brows furrowed, lips only slightly parted as if to speak.
was he a man of his word? yes. in every sense. he had warned her beforehand of the bloodshed, of the second kyrati civil war that pagan had started. she had decided to stay, or was that a thought pagan had forced himself to believe to relieve himself of any guilt? the same guilt that he felt for the woman who fled and died of a terminal illness 24 years later? when beth stops speaking, the realization of silence around them settles in. the king swears he could hear the gentle pitter-patter of snow that falls to the ground, wetting the stone and cement. ❝ you’re right. i can’t love you, because i don’t. i never have. you’re an idiot for staying by my side the way you did. ❞ it truly is a wonder how he hasn’t passed out from high blood pressure. ❝ and as for that ‘dead bitch’ you spit on about, you know nothing about her. i’d suggest you keep your mouth shut or else you will find yourself dead on the ground without having left behind any semblance of a legacy. ❞ he’s nearly foaming at the mouth as he steps closer, his finger prodding harshly into her chest — he could rip through her and take her heart right out if he truly wanted to.
The shows and movies she watched religiously never prepared her for this; the feeling of your heart sinking, shattering against your ribs on its way down, the way your throat tightened and eyes stung with burning ferocity… all of it was a feeling she had felt once before.
With Ethan she thought she’d learned that lesson well enough to not fall again. But yet here she was, overwhelmed with emotion that she hadn’t felt in a decade, nor nearly enough times in her life to properly regulate it. She was choking on it, ears throbbing and barely registering his words on a conscious level.
His harsh touch, however, was FAMILIAR. It was a SAFE feeling. It initiated her fight or flight, and she swore never to act in flight again after leaving her childhood home. So valiantly she stood, shoulders broad and posture stiff as she cracked her SIGNATURE shit-eating smirk.
“I was fucking desperate to stay here. Hoyt would-” He would treat her better. A lie she commonly told herself, and one that lit the embers of her homesickness with a passion. “Get. Over. It. Nobody fucking cares. She’s DEAD, Pagan,” Now it was her turn to shove a surprisingly harsh palm into his chest, stepping up to invade his personal space, “I know enough to know that she was a WHORE, that, as much as I couldn’t give a remote fuck about her, she failed as a mother. I know that she trusted you and you failed her. And I know that she died HAPPY to be away from you.”
With each word, her hand connected to his chest, practically shoving him back towards the end of her continued sacrilege of his late wife. Her hand came to give one final lighter shove, resting on his chest for emphasis of her apparent power here: “And you won’t do shit to me, just like you did fuck all for her. Tell me I’m wrong.”
❝ I’m a man of my word, you know that. ❞ BETH............
Oh, how ironic that the TYRANT of Kyrat was trying to convince the UNHINGED maniac of the Rook Islands that he was trustworthy. That he was worthy of her deeper emotion, her ability to TRY and feel something remotely positive for another living human being.
For someone as equally as off-the-wall as she was, Pagan sure as shit knew how to come off internalised.
Cue her usual head tilt, the way her half-lidded gaze surveyed his
gorgeous eased features practically that of a bored mother. As if The King was an annoying brat telling her something she already knew, or that he was telling her a lie she knew to be obviously fake.
“You’re a fucking stupid cunt,” Came her flat reply, beginning not holding malice so much as annoyance. She retracted her hand from his hold, surprisingly soft fingers curling into an IRON FIST between them, “I’m not Ishwari - you can’t just fucking manipulate my emotions like I’m Clarice and you’re Hannibal. That’s not how shit works.”
Now came the poison, the sting. Her automatic defense mechanism was to PUSH everyone away - they can’t hurt you if they don’t know you, and they can’t hurt you if you hurt yourself, or them, first.
“Tell me, mate: were you a man of your word when you got my men killed? Or when you sent me into a fucking DEATH-TRAP to take care of some resistance that isn’t even in my job description? Or how about the promise that you’d keep everyone safe… your now dead-bitch included.”
Oh, she was cutting deep. She was digging a hole and crawling into it, BEGGING him to cast her out and demand Hoyt replace her with someone else. Her heart was beginning to physically hurt from the anxiety, the worry forming sick in her stomach as she seemed to grow a few shades more pale.
“You can’t ’ love ’ me, so fucking stop it. Don’t you DARE play puppeteer, you stupid fucking twat,” And yet her voice broke, eyes glazed with threatening tears. She jabbed a thumb towards the closed door ( shaking a little in the air ) , red vest suddenly thick upon her chest, “Can I go now? I-I-I-I can’t do this, I’m sorry. I’m so fucking sorry.”
Prompts from the main quest of Cyberpunk 2077 by CD Projekt Red:
- ❝ Do I look like a priest that runs a charity to you? ❞
- ❝ I’m a man of my word, you know that. ❞
- ❝ You know this town. It has strong roots - ever watered by the same blood. ❞
- ❝ I don’t know you, which means you’re worth shit around here and capable of even less. ❞
- ❝ I’m pleased to see you have not forgotten your roots. ❞
- ❝ So many of the little shits left around here… their spines go soft when they look down a barrel. ❞
- ❝ Listen, only one of two ways to do this friendly or fucked up. Either way, the ending’s the same. ❞
- ❝ I suggest you toss them in the sea. Cuffed legs broken so this trash doesn’t float. ❞
- ❝ I’m always never not nice! ❞
- ❝ Would you rather live in peace as Mr. Nobody, die dipe, old and smellin’ slightly of urine? Or go down for all times in a blaze of glory, smellin’ near like posies, ‘thout seein’ your thirtieth? ❞
- ❝ Call me ol’ fashioned, but I like to look anyone I do biz within the eye. ❞
- ❝ Sneeze in this city and a blossom drops from a cherry tree in Tokyo. ❞
- ❝ Sit your ass down ‘fore I plant a bullet in your skull. ❞
- ❝ No offense, but I’m gonna burn any and all bridges - need a clean break. ❞
- ❝ I see no reason why you should be using expletives. ❞
- ❝ The greatest crimes issue from a desire for excess and not from necessity. ❞
- ❝ You’d be surprised what people’re willin’ to give up to feel secure. ❞
- ❝ Why do I need to care about some bougie prick and his street-kid fantasies? ❞
- ❝ I’m ____. Would you like to join my gang? ❞
- ❝ Got bored of bein’ rich, an’ then got bored of playin’ tough. ❞
- ❝ I thought I told you not to meddle in my affairs. ❞
- ❝ Did you think I wouldn’t know it was taken from me? ❞
- ❝ Actually, I don’t think of you at all. Ever. ❞
- ❝ You think the world revolves around you. Arrogant. ❞
- ❝ Why did you came? To humiliate me? To personally see to it that I know my place? ❞
- ❝ The nail that protrudes from the wall gets hammered… ❞
- ❝ You’ve only ever cared about yourself… and your sick schemes. ❞
- ❝ There is much for which I could forgive you, but for treason - no. ❞
- ❝ I’m just glad your mother didn’t live to see this. The heart should break but once. ❞
- ❝ You shall never have to forgive me for anything again. ❞
- ❝ Anyone with so much as a pinky toe dipped in this mess is as good as dead! ❞
- ❝ Seems I’ve chosen the quiet life, after all. No blaze o’ glory for me. ❞
- ❝ What crawled up your ass? ❞
- ❝ I have found that people lie, most often deceiving themselves. ❞
- ❝ The dead are so very, very loud. And yet, lying is not in their nature. ❞
- ❝ Don’t you dare faint again. Keep your eyes open. ❞
- ❝ Sleep’s a small hint of death, the inevitable. ❞
- ❝ It’ll be terrifying. It’ll be painful. But it doesn’t have to be. ❞
- ❝ As long as you’re alive, there’s hope. And don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. ❞
- ❝ Life is so beautifully powerful, so much more powerful than death. ❞
- ❝ I’ll kill anyone who gets in my way. You included. ❞
- ❝ Need a smoke. Where’d you stash yours? ❞
- ❝ I can feel it… our minds… touching… I’m like mold on fruit… creepin’ into you… nothing I can do about it. You hear me?! I’d puke if I fuckin’ could! ❞
- ❝ I am the one who saved your life. ❞
- ❝ If you intend to live, you must reenter the ring. The bell has already tolled. ❞
- ❝ I needed you to live. That hasn’t changed. ❞
- ❝ ____, wait. I need you. ❞
- ❝ I seek revenge. Much more feasible here. ❞
- ❝ Honor among thieves - ever heard of it? ❞
- ❝ Rats’ll squeal when hangin’ by their tails. ❞
- ❝ You know you got some nerve. First you’re out to kill me, now you wanna be my pal?! ❞
- ❝ Trust me. Don’t trust me. I don’t give a fuck. It’s the least of our worries anyway. ❞
- ❝ You’re the ghost of Christmas past, asshole. Any Friends you had’re either dead or so old their memory’s gone. ❞
- ❝ I died a legend. Nobody forgets that. ❞
- ❝ There is no “us.” ❞
- ❝ Funerals are for the living, not the dead. ❞
- ❝ I’m bulletproof. Nothing bad’ll ever happen to me. ❞
- ❝ Make your best friends among the fighters that’ll knock you out cold. ❞
- ❝ Days like this even the meanest motherfuckers pay their respects. ❞
- ❝ I’m here to say goodbye to a good man. ❞
- ❝ You will bring death to your door. ❞
- ❝ My one concern is to keep you safe in this city forgotten by the Gods. ❞
- ❝ Unlike you, I have not failed to keep my oath to fulfil my duty. ❞
- ❝ You’re an engram in a fading mind. Nothing should surprise you anymore. ❞
- ❝ Little something called intuition. Ever heard of it? ❞
- ❝ Fuck the menu, let’s ditch this waitress and take our special order to the chef, point-blank. ❞
- ❝ I’m here to fulfill your deepest, most hidden desire. ❞
- ❝ When true desires go unfulfilled, they turn into needs. ❞
- ❝ Death’s’ absurdity, the futile struggle before these terrify you. ❞
- ❝ What you really fear is becoming someone else that you don’t recognise in the least. ❞
- ❝ The people I’ve lost live on in my thoughts. And that’s where I’ll be - a memory. ❞
- ❝ You don’t see death as a destruction, the end, but as change. ❞
- ❝ I’m afraid of becoming someone else, forgetting who I am. ❞
- ❝ You’re already becoming someone else, every second of every day. ❞
- ❝ You’ve never backed down from anything in your life, even when you maybe should’ve. You go through this city knowing a stray bullet could end you while hailing a cab. But that’s never stopped you from taking action, and it won’t stop you now. ❞
- ❝ You’ve made an impact. ❞
- ❝ Not a single thing in this world isn’t in the process of becoming something else. Likewise you. ❞
- ❝ Never look back. If you gotta kill, kill. If you gotta burn it all to the ground, then let it burn. ❞
- ❝ Everything has its end. ❞
- ❝ What gave me away? It’s the hair, isn’t it. ❞
- ❝ Couldn’t meet somewhere else? Not big on funerals. ❞
- ❝ No details, no names. No one knows a thing. ❞
- ❝ Got a feeling we’re not gonna become best friends. No chemistry. ❞
- ❝ Is that at all relevant? Or just a cheap scare tactic? ❞
- ❝ We have our own versions of all. We do not use anything from the city. ❞
- ❝ Technology advances, it cannot be stopped. And now catastrophe, come again. This is sure. And soon. The corporations, they do not see de danger. But we - we will be ready. ❞
- ❝ To piss Arasaka off enough so they’ll give you a case of deep-muscle lead poisoning? ❞
- ❝ It’s not YOUR band. You’re no solo act. Gonna crash and pull all of us down, too. ❞
- ❝ I’m the only one with a vision. So unless you got a better one, like I said - Go Fuck. Your. Self. ❞
- ❝ Said you weren’t coming tonight. Not If I can help it. ❞
- ❝ Always gotta shit all over it, don’t you? Any moment that might actually feel good. ❞
- ❝ What, smoking after sex not Zen enough for you? We gotta rewrite “The Art of War,” too? ❞
- ❝ You can be such a bastard sometimes. ❞
- ❝ How is it subtlety goes so for over your head? Weird for an artist. ❞
- ❝ It’s all a lie. All of it. A ginormous fiction. You’re not a rockerboy. Face it. Oughta join the wired wackos on the corners, frothing at the mouth as they scream “Death to Arasaka!” ❞
- ❝ Think you’ve seen through me, do you? ❞
- ❝ We came here to fuck each other’s brains out, not analyze mine. ❞
- ❝ Not another goddamn word, OK? Just shut up. For once. ❞
- ❝ You don’t know fuck all about me. This is all we have, all we are. ❞
- ❝ God, I hate this fucking town. Hate these slimy fucking fixers. Hate this fucking bar. ❞
- ❝ Where would you rather be now? I could take you away, out to the lands where my clan roams. There aren’t too many jobs out there, but… we’d find some other useful ways to kill time. ❞
- ❝ Gotta say, that famed charm of yours - overhyped. Or maybe just dulling with age. ❞
- ❝ Were you going for Dickwipe of the Year? ❞
- ❝ You’re pushin’ bullshit. Heard more than my share of tales 'bout runners who ran off to Never-Never Netland. Just never thought you’d be the next to tell me one. ❞
- ❝ Do you see me as a demon who requires a pact signed in blood? ❞
- ❝ Your death was of your own making. ❞
- ❝ This should be obvious to you as you were responsible for her death. ❞
- ❝ You lack the cred, you lack the gusto - that’s your problem. ❞
- ❝ It’s the part where I say I despise petty merc-thiefs who think they’re hot shit rebels after settin foot in the Afterlife. Might think you took on Arasaka, but you’re just a bug they scraped off the sole of their boot and tossed in the trash. ❞
- ❝ Been tryin’ to learn how you’re wired this whole time. To know who I’m dealin’ with. Thought you were just unlucky to hirst. But I kept watchin’ and finally realized what your problem is. You’re dirt from Heywood who found the guts to walk a few extra blocks from home. But turned out the best you can do is chase scavs for ennies. ❞
- ❝ An arrogant asshole’s no small problem, but it ain’t my biggest. Dyin’ is. ❞
- ❝ Death by becoming someone else… You didn’t do anything to deserve that fate. ❞
- ❝ You afraid of death? ❞
- ❝ Worst thing you can do to a human - rip their identity out of 'em. That’s all I know. ❞
- ❝ Know what? Seems to me you need to have a nemesis, at all times. Ideally a crazy powerful one to feed your ego… and the’ve gotta be practically unbeatable - to justify a suicide run. ❞
- ❝ I’ll decide your fate, fuck all you can do. ❞
- ❝ I’ve declared war not 'cause capitalism’s a thorn in my side or outta nostalgia for an America gone by. This war’s a people’s war against a system that’s spiralled outta our control. It’s a war against the fuckin’ forces of entropy, understand?! ❞
- ❝ Do whatever it takes to stop 'em, defeat 'em, gut 'em. If I gotta kill, I’ll kill. ❞
- ❝ You still don’t see it. But you will one day. ❞
- ❝ Two-bit thief, ain’t I? Keep sayin’ so yourself. ❞
- ❝ Think his pretty eyes landed him that gig? ❞
- ❝ Far as I can see, you’re tryna get us killed. Really like to know why. ❞
- ❝ Well, sounds like a suicide run, but done dumber shit than this so… ❞
- ❝ To make the right decisions with imperfect knowledge… that is how you become the world’s most powerful man. ❞
- ❝ I sense that you judge me. And yet you have no right to. ❞
- ❝ There are no clean hands. But it is important how they become dirty. ❞
- ❝ They gave me what no one else could - values I could honor, live for. This was most important. You dirty your hands for money. I, in the name of principles. ❞
- ❝ Not everybody wants to change the world. ❞
- ❝ You oppose the corporations, their order, their world, in a mindless way, yet you offer no worthy alternative. ❞
- ❝ You show me filthy streets as if no other world exists, as if nothing else is possible. What of the millions who work for corporations and receive stability, safety? ❞
- ❝ People hate corps more than anything. Can’t blame 'em, elther. ❞
- ❝ Sometimes I wish to become a nomad. To leave this world, forget everything. ❞
- ❝ Nomads aren’t lone wolves with egos. Whether they’re blood or not - family comes first. ❞
- ❝ That day, we both have lost someone important. And we are not at peace with this, so we seek conflict, argue eagerly. ❞
- ❝ Don’t be smart, got no idea what I feel. ❞
- ❝ It is the duty of the living to atone for the dead. ❞
- ❝ You got fuck-all to lose! ❞
- ❝ You and your fuckin’ sick sense of honor… Today’s your lucky day, though. ❞
- ❝ Everyone has their role to play in this spectacle. ❞
- ❝ Think they make these motels especially for royal fuck-ups like us? ❞
- ❝ Decide to cross a corp, this is what happens. You think you just stepped in shit. Actually, you fell headfirst into a cesspit. ❞
- ❝ Doesn’t matter how good you are in Night City. On your own, you’re fucked. ❞
- ❝ My dead body’d make for a pretty lame-ass witness. ❞
- ❝ It is difficult to choose the right path when each step is a journey into the unknown. But never forget that you are not alone. ❞
- ❝ I saved your ass, got you outta harm’s way, and you’re still gonna doubt my intentions? ❞
- ❝ I think fear of death’s got you spewin’ misdirected anger. ❞
- ❝ Ordinary people always lose. ❞
- ❝ When the time comes, it’ll be my life for yours. ❞
- ❝ Hey, Satan kicked me outta hell, thought I’d swing by. ❞
- ❝ Decide whose truth matters to you more - yours or somebody else’s? ❞
- ❝ Only place you fall asleep thinkin’ you’re special, then wake up knowin’ you’re no one. ❞
- ❝ Night City is a city of shadows. Done everything I could to walk clear of 'em for years. ❞
- ❝ One chapter ends, another begins. ❞
- ❝ You knew abut didn’t do a thing about it? Why? Suddenly sprout a conscience just yesterday? ❞
- ❝ Everyone must take their place. ❞
- ❝ This is your last chance to take matters into your own hands. Understand? ❞
- ❝ Got a feeling you’re going to regret this decision. And the moment that dawns I won’t be there to help. ❞
- ❝ Some believe uncertainty is an evil that should be dispelled through divination. Others claim it’s change that is evil. But that isn’t true either. ❞
- ❝ Every minute of every day, we each be come someone new. ❞
- ❝ We shouldn’t fear change itself, but only who we might change into. ❞
- ❝ Betraying a friend - you can’t justify that. ❞
- ❝ Got no right to judge me. ❞
- ❝ This is why I have remained outside, uninvolved. So as no to have to make decisions such as these. ❞
- ❝ I believe has just begun. ❞
- ❝ Watch your tone or it will be you who will find it hard to walk. ❞
- ❝ Sometimes you have to look the truth right in the eye. ❞
- ❝ You have… a very honest look. ❞
- ❝ Symbols are more resilient than you think. ❞
- ❝ No matter what happens… you must trust me. ❞
- ❝ Either you let yourself be fooled like children, or you were guided by opportunism. ❞
- ❝ Violent delights with violent ends. ❞
- ❝ He once told me anything of value is only a flag blowing in the wind. And wind is fear. ❞
- ❝ If planting bombs is not enough, what do you do? You become the bomb. ❞
- ❝ Fate is a fickle mistress, isn’t she? ❞
- ❝ You betrayed yourself. ❞
- ❝ We’re a tangled web, you and me. ❞
- ❝ What is perfect requires no change. ❞
- ❝ I did not come with empty hands. We must speak about your options. ❞
- ❝ Got no idea how sweet it is to be free. ❞
- ❝ To ash and dust. ❞
- ❝ As I see it, they braided this wip that’ll sting 'em. ❞
- ❝ Just like old times. ❞
- ❝ No idea how this is gonna end, but let me tell ya - it’ll be one loud morning. ❞
- ❝ We fought for beauty. Not knowin’ what was good or true, was only the beautiful that meant a damn thing to us. ❞
- ❝ Can’t turn back time ever - but, you can always start over. ❞
- ❝ Their generation - made of a different mettle. ❞
- ❝ Just promise me one thing, asshole. That you won’t forget me. ❞
- ❝ Self-confidence worthy of a legend. Or of someone risking it all. ❞
- ❝ I sense you know what it’s like to lose everything. To fight for one last breath. I see it in you. ❞
- ❝ I never forget a promise. ❞