— Simon Van Booy, The Illusion of Separateness
We soldiered together in the A Shau Valley in the Mountain of the Crouching Beast. Well, Dave must have been a very special person to put up with your weird-ass shit. Yeah. Yeah, he was. He was kind, and strong, and vulnerable, and beautiful. Beautiful. And I was foolish enough to follow him all the way to the front line.
“If you want to do something for me, you can kiss me” For Dave!
“ Yeah? ” Dave’s breath left him in a quick rush, eyes slipping up from the kitchen table so that he could stare at his guest. The simple task of setting the table slipping his mind as he tried to formulate a concrete sentence. When no words came - and he felt he’d been far too silent for his liking - he cleared his throat and placed the final piece of silverware on the table. Turning - right after - to look at Klaus, face bearing that familiar guarded expression.
It wasn’t that he didn’t want to kiss him. No, that wasn’t - it wasn’t like that. Memories of the club invaded his mind. Of how he’d felt when their lips met for the first time, how Klaus had melted into him like honey. If he could have his way with Klaus right now, he’d push him into his mattress and kiss him silly, swallowing up every sound the other dared to make. It was more… uncertainty. He didn’t want to mess this up. Hell, maybe he was already doing so by standing there motionless, in his own head, instead of listening to the beautiful man who stood before him.
So he moved.
Time didn’t exist in the moments it took him to get from the table to the patient brunette. Dave searched the other’s gaze when he got close enough, just in case - heart skipping when he saw no signs of hesitation. He leaned forward, eyes closing, and pressed his lips against Klaus’ - feather-light, before pulling away. And yeah, that was enough. He closed the space between them, flushing at the needy moan that left him when their lips met once more - moving them back, back, back, until he had Klaus pressed up against the wall.
“ you’ve done enough. ” ~ Five x the Handler
“ Have I? ” She asked calmly, pausing to let her old colleague wonder. The fact that she was alive yet again - one of many surprises she had in store for him and his siblings. “ Well, I’m not quite finished yet. If you think you can get rid of me that easily, you haven’t been paying attention. ” Long fingers tapped against the edge of her thigh. A gesture she’d been partaking in more and more since the resurrection. But she hadn’t sought him out to explain her own miraculous story. She wanted revenge. And she’d get it… when the timing was right. “ Tell me, Five. What have you and your little family been up to ? Now that you’re all… ordinary. ”
♡ THE PROPOSAL [ 𝚂𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂 𝙿𝚃. 𝟹 ]adult themes / language tw. customize as you need / wish !
- Why are you not stopping ?
- I just wanted… some air.
- Come to me, ________ of New York !
- I see you are a curious one.
- You know, actually, I’m not that curious.
- Come. Dance with me in celebration.
- I will come down and dance with you.
- Watcha doing ?
- You know, it went with the beat.
- Is it okay if I go with him/her ?
- I think you made quite an impression on ________.
- I like Pringles. They’re delicious. All Hostess products. Coke, never Pepsi and beef jerky.
- Must be nice to see each other again and catch up.
- I’m afraid we are going to have to steal you away.
- I can’t believe this is happening.
- Now, let’s make this absolute perfection.
- Now, just one special touch and you’re ready.
- (S)he was a lot like you. Tough. Wouldn’t take ‘ no ’ for an answer.
- (S)he was good for him/her.
- I want you to have it.
- You’re going to look beautiful.
- I forgot what it was like to have a family !
- I’m just screwing it up !
- You’re not screwing it up ! I agreed to this. You were there, remember ?
- Will you calm down ? Hold on !
- I don’t think hijacking a boat is the proper way to express your frustration !
- Now… oh, great, now you decide to shut up.
- Hey, come on ! Give me your hand !
- Come on, I’ve got you !
- God, what the hell were you thinking ?! You could have gotten yourself killed !
- Told you I’d check up on you.
- You tell the truth, you’re off the hook.
- Take the deal.
- Don’t be stupid, ________.
- You sure about this ?
- I mean, I’m very appreciative of what you’ve done, but I think that…
- Hope everyone is decent.
- You need to come with me.
- You have to give the Baby Maker a rest. It’s tradition.
- Do you have a question ?
- Can it wait until after ?
- See, ________ has always had this extraordinarily work ethic. Something I think (s)he learned from you.
- Turns out, it’s not easy to ruin someone’s life once you find out how wonderful they are.
- You have a beautiful family.
- Don’t let this come between you. This was my fault.
- You’re giving me a ride to the airport.
- What were you thinking ?
- Why did you lie to us ?
- That was crazy. You know, people are gonna be talking about this forever.
- You see, the problem is that this woman/man is a gigantic pain in my ass.
- It’s kind of stressful.
- But none of that matters because we had a deal !
- I’m sorry. (S)he just makes me a little crazy.
- So, you are just gonna let her/him go ?
- I gotta talk to her/him.
- I’m not asking for your permission.
- Promise me, you’ll stand by ________. Even if you don’t agree with him/her.
- Promise me, you’ll work harder to be part of this family.
- I’m feeling much better, ________.
- ________, don’t make me call your mother.
- I need you to stop the plane. Please.
- And (s)he didn’t get to tell her/him that (s)he loves him/her.
- If (s)he didn’t love him/her, (s)he wouldn’t have left.
- Why are you panting ?
- Because I’ve been running.
- I need to talk to you.
- Yeah ? Well, I don’t have time to talk.
- ________ ! Stop talking ! I gotta say something. This will just take a sec.
- Three days ago, I loathed you.
- Oh, yeah, that’s nice.
- Things changed when we kissed.
- Even when you checked me out when we were naked.
- Well, I didn’t see anything…
- Now, you can imagine my disappointment when it suddenly dawned on me that the woman/man I love is about to be kicked out of the country.
- So, ________, marry me. Because I’d like to date you.
- Trust me. You don’t really want to be with me.
- See, the thing is, there’s a reason why I’ve been alone all this time. I’m comfortable that way.
- I think it’d be a lot easier if we forgot everything that happened and I just left.
- You’re right. That would be easier.
- I’m scared.
- Aren’t you supposed to get down on your knee or something ?
- I’m going to take that as a yes.
- Yeah ! Show her/him who’s boss, ________.
Some useful information:
getlostsqdwrd - multimuse ( slow-activity )
suchmayhem - stranger things / the outsiders / teen wolf ( slow-activity )
wickdgrin - billy hargrove , side-blog to suchmayhem ( hiatus )
danceswiththedead - criminal minds / bbc sherlock ( slow-activity )
bettercffdead - the walking dead / resident evil / apocalypse ocs ( slow-activity )
unwrittcnhero - the umbrella academy ( slow-activity )