Rockin’ and rollin’
Down to the beach I’m strolling
If Poe is the LGBT character and Finn is left out in the cold in a relationship with the woman who tasered and disrespected him……..😑 Like it’s either finnrey or finnpoe or poefinnrey or NOTHING
Because like it’s weird to me when finnpoe fans are like well at least they could make POE lgbt but what about Finn? Huh???
“The Force Awakens I think was the beginning of something quite solid, The Last Jedi if I’m being honest I’d say that was feeling a bit iffy for me,” Boyega says. “I didn’t necessarily agree with a lot of the choices in that and that’s something that spoke to Mark [Hamill] a lot about and we had conversations about it. And it was hard for all of us, because we were separated.”
John has truly run out of all and any fucks he had left to give about TLJ and Rian Johnson, hasn’t he?
But just because the ST comes to an end, John is still a very busy man:
However, given that his series of films in a galaxy far, far away is complete for now, Boyega is excitedly looking ahead at the more grounded films he’s involved with. “After Star Wars I’ve got Small Axe with Steve McQueen that I just wrapped. Then I’ve got a Netflix feature film called They Cloned Tyrone. That’s going to be dope,” he says with baited breath. “And then I’ve got another action film called Rebel Ridge that I’m doing with Kevin Costner and then another movie called the Naked Singularity directed by Chase Palmer, where I play a lawyer who decides to go on a $75 million heist. And that’s with Bill Skarsgård and Olivia Cooke. I’ve got my own production company, and we’ve just signed a multiple picture deal, so we’re going to be developing some content for that.”
Went outside to get a sniff of night air and heard a loud crashing through the woods as if someone was on my lawn and yeeted themselves hastily into the brush 😔 I hope it was a raccoon and not a BEAR
These men who brought me here today do not fear me. They brought me here today because they fear you, because they know that my voice, a voice that refuses to be enslaved, once lived in you, and may yet still. They brought me here today to show you death and use it to frighten you into ignoring that voice. But know this - we are many, they are few. To fear death is a choice, and they can’t hang us all.
Charles Vane, Black Sails (Season 3)
@ people who think they have everything: but do you have this cool rock????? I think not
😮 I shouldn’t laugh but DAMN!!!!Was he cursed?
- The first documented lightning strike of Sullivan occurred in April 1942. He was hiding from a thunderstorm in a fire lookout tower. The tower was newly built and had no lightning rod at the time; it was hit seven or eight times. Inside the tower, “fire was jumping all over the place”. Sullivan ran out and just a few feet away received what he considered to be his worst lightning strike. It burned a half-inch strip all along his right leg, hit his toe, and left a hole in his shoe.
- He was hit again in July 1969. Unusually, he was hit while in his truck, driving on a mountain road—the metal body of a vehicle normally protects people in cases such as this by acting as a Faraday cage. The lightning first hit nearby trees and was deflected into the open window of the truck. The strike knocked Sullivan unconscious and burned off his eyebrows and eyelashes, and set his hair on fire. The uncontrolled truck kept moving until it stopped near a cliff edge.
- In July 1970, Sullivan was struck while in his front yard. The lightning hit a nearby power transformer and from there jumped to his left shoulder, searing it.
- In spring 1972, Sullivan was working inside a ranger station in Shenandoah National Park when another strike occurred. It set his hair on fire; he tried to smother the flames with his jacket. He then rushed to the restroom, but couldn’t fit under the water tap and so used a wet towel instead. Although he never was a fearful man, after the fourth strike he began to believe that some force was trying to destroy him and he acquired a fear of death. For months, whenever he was caught in a storm while driving his truck, he would pull over and lie down on the front seat until the storm passed. He also began to believe that he would somehow attract lightning even if he stood in a crowd of people, and carried a can of water with him in case his hair was set on fire.
- On August 7, 1973, while he was out on patrol in the park, Sullivan saw a storm cloud forming and drove away quickly. But the cloud, he said later, seemed to be following him. When he finally thought he had outrun it, he decided it was safe to leave his truck. Soon after, he was struck by a lightning bolt. Sullivan stated that he actually saw the bolt that hit him. The lightning moved down his left arm and left leg and knocked off his shoe. It then crossed over to his right leg just below the knee. Still conscious, Sullivan crawled to his truck and poured the can of water, which he always kept there, over his head, which was on fire.
- The next strike, on June 5, 1976, injured his ankle. It was reported that he saw a cloud, thought that it was following him, tried to run away, but was struck anyway. His hair also caught fire.
- On Saturday morning, June 25, 1977, Sullivan was struck while fishing in a freshwater pool. The lightning hit the top of his head, set his hair on fire, traveled down, and burnt his chest and stomach. Sullivan turned to his car when something unexpected occurred — a bear approached the pond and tried to steal trout from his fishing line. Sullivan had the strength and courage to strike the bear with a tree branch. He claimed that this was the twenty-second time he hit a bear with a stick in his lifetime.
This shit reads like an SCP entry…
Incredibly Misfortunate Park Ranger
“i’m sad i wasn’t born in the era of -” bitch do it! if you like love letters, write them! if you like poodle skirts, wear them! society is imploding as we watch on in abject horror! do whatever you want!
Time to buy a guillotine
I go outside to calm down
But maybe the trees are raging too
I won’t take their stillness for peace
When fury bleeds from me silent as air