if you dont have brown eyes….. sorry i guess. also fuck you
Fuck you too
surprise surprise the aot fan doesn’t like brown eyes
Ok so since I know it can be hard for nonpsychotic people to know when to tag unreality, I’ll make a list of times to tag it and if any other psychotic people wanna add on feel free!
- Use the matrix movie as your jumping off point, if you feel like anything gives off Matrix Vibes then you should tag it just in case
- Anything that could be tagged “weirdcore” or “dreamcore” and lots of “traumacore” too
- Anything even jokingly mentioning “the simulation” or anything like that implying the world is fake
- Anything trippy where it shows something normal like a house being distorted or edited in an ominous way (for example editing eyes into the walls on a picture of a bedroom)
- Anything implying the reader is being watched, listened to, etc. without their knowledge
- Any sort of vague threatening statements like “I’m in your house” or something
- Anything that says if you don’t reblog/share/like/whatever then x bad thing will happen to you
- Anything implying the reader is in a coma (seriously those aren’t funny)
- Anything implying that the people around the reader are not what they seem (this can be like The Truman Show, NPCs/philosophical zombies, imposters, etc.)
- Anything implying the reader is dead or a ghost or anything like that
- Anything implying the reader has some sort of supernatural abilities
- Anything implying there is a powerful person, group or entity plotting against the reader and/or stalking them for whatever reason
- Any sort of monsters that “only you can see” (like slenderman)
- Anything implying there will be some sort of disaster because of something the reader’s actions (or lack of actions)
- Disturbing/creepy/unsettling things (better safe than sorry)
If I may add: bodysnatchers. Anything that implies a look-alike or a replacement. Think of situations like The Faculty.
SOUND ON PLEASE! Amazing … 😜😍 Set back and enjoy the music WOW. It was also used for home theater surround sound check (how they make their money).
Pipe Dream dates from 2001, and there’s even something more impressive about it: the way it was created.
In the late 1990s the Animusic people built a MIDI engine that reads a musical score and generates animations for each ‘instrument’. LIke, for example it knows that in 2200 milliseconds a ‘plink’ sound needs to come from string #11, so it launches a ball from launcher #11 2200 milliseconds before the required ‘plink’ so the ball makes it there in time.
All of the animation is done that way. All the rotations, spin-ups, shut-downs of set pieces time themselves so they’re in place based on the MIDI musical score.
Which ALSO means they could play any MIDI score through this engine and the animation takes care of itself.
Keep in mind though: a human producer needs to frame the shots, pan the camera, control the lighting (etc) and all the standard post-production editing happens manually. But the ‘machine’ really is a virtual device, a kind of player piano one feeds MIDI musical scores into and collects finished renderings (with sound!) from the output.
Oh, and Intel built one of these for real:
my music teacher would have the sub play the DVD of this on sick days in elementary school!
If you’ve not made at least one My Beloved GIF and reblogged at least five others, are you even living?
Oh no. Oh dear. You’ve all been busy trapping your beloveds in heart lockets—fandoms, objects, this tiny shrew that’s being picked up. They’re neat because you can put anything in there. I don’t know how it works—magic or something.
Anyway, it is important that these be preserved. Don’t ask questions. Our hands are tied. So here’s a bunch of corny hearts that open and close and open and close and sometimes don’t open at all.
♥️ Stay weird, little ratties ♥️
Here’s the thing about fic comments. Sometimes I’ll get a comment and think: yeah, you’re right, I did do a good job here. Then I’ll go back and reread the whole thing.
So really, commenting is giving the gift of my own stories back to me.
#So really, commenting is giving the gift of my own stories back to me. #I do this a lot honestly #like a lot a lot #but what’s the point of writing if you don’t like reading what you wrote #I’m just saying #if you haven’t read your own stuff in a while #get on that my friends
Really sad that this was posted with barely any reference (a tag that corresponds to the artist’s Twitter name, not even their handle) and has 13k+ notes, meanwhile the actual artist has 280 followers on Twitter and something like 16 retweets on the same gif.
i hate the 21st century “gaslight” this “gatekeep” that, i wish i was a medieval knight “KEEPING” the “GATE” safe from evildoers and sorcerers “LIGHTING” the “GAS” of fireball spells directly at me. who am i protecting inside?… my BOSS, GIRL!
Caption: [Okay so, I do this all the time. Not on purpose it’s just like, I assume that people know? And (laughing) one time, a coworker, Hi (name can’t hear), helped me while I was recovering from nipple reconstruction surgery. (laughing) Turns out, that she didn’t know that I’m trans!? (laughing) She just thought I wanted new nipples!]