Hello, I’m Gil and you watched me lose my marbles in Garlemald, today. Happy 14 hour marathon.
OH BOY DID WE LOSE OUR GODDAMN MARBLES
Hello, I’m Gil and you watched me lose my marbles in Garlemald, today. Happy 14 hour marathon.
OH BOY DID WE LOSE OUR GODDAMN MARBLES
Either they REALLY liked me or, what is much more likely, they waited a really long time for a tank.
Hello! Please like or reblog if you’re interested in an FF14 Multimuse, Feat Regula, G’raha Tia, Yotsuyu, Gaius, Ryne, and a whole host of other characters!
"I was only gone for thirty seconds!" ( to Mors!)
“I’ll have you know, you were gone for an hour!” Mors snapped. “I know you immortal brats can’t keep track of time but at least give me a break.” He huffed, and wiped the dripping thick red liquid off his face and onto his soaked black shirt. The red dripped down to the floor, and stained the brown rug which was already turning bright red.
“Now I know what you’re thinking, but I’ll have you know that they provoked me first.” He wiped red from his mouth, and then spat – directly on the Elezen that lay on the carpet below. The bloodied spit hits them on their cheek. “They were going to report me to the church! All because they saw my gear and recognized it as cursed relics of a Heretical nature! It’s unfair! They wouldn’t even let me explain!”
Mors carefully casts wind to sweep the dust and other scattered items onto his now bloodied carpet. “Can you not glamor yourself to look like this man? I would appreciate it if you did so, left my house, talked to someone about going out for a jog, and then walk off into Coerthas and glamor back to your regular self. That way he can just be ‘missing’.”
Mors rolls the man up into the bloodied carpet, not touching them, just using his magics to find a way to roll the carpet up, and he looks around at the blood on the stone floors. “I will clean this up.” He magicks a mop in the corner, and fills the empty bucket with water by casting Blizzard and Fire at the same time. “I just have to take this downstairs. No harm, no foul, right?” Nothing ever got out of his basement, after all.
"why won’t you stay down and die with dignity?" jazz hands
“Call me Gaius, because I don’t know how to give up.” He teases her, and wipes the blood off the corner of his lip, smearing it across his bottom lip like it is a shade of lipstick. Mors looks Alta over, and amuses himself with her antics. So much effort, and for what? This little city in the middle of the sky…
“I’ve long since lost my dignity, just like you lost yours, Warrior of Light… At the very least I am nobody’s pack mule. Shame I cannot say the same for you. I do think you would be helpful to my cause. Still a mule, but at least I would give you a nicer looking saddle!”
He turns, casting Leylines around his feet, tossing a Blizzaga towards her, taking especial pain to then quickly cast Thundaga after that. He had to focus, of course, he knew this fight was not one he could win, but he did not need to win, nay, he did not even need to survive. He merely needed to buy time…
i’m great! well, not really, but i’m just going to pretend i’m happy so everybody can be okay!
“Which is precisely what I’m going to punish you for doing.” Mors says with a huff, arms folded over his chest. “Maybe that will work with your co-workers, but not with me. I am no Scion. If we aren’t having fun, then we don’t keep pressing on. What did I tell you about being vocal, and telling me what you feel?” If Lex expected to be humored, he was offered sternness instead.
“How can I help you enjoy yourself if you aren’t even truly happy?” Mors chided him, and pulled the miqo'te close to him. “If you want to cry, you can cry with me, if you want to be angry, you can take it out on me, if you want to be happy, then I will do everything I can to make you happy. Don’t you understand that?” Mors says this as seriously as a surgeon.
“Maybe you pretend out there, but the moment you step into my mansion, you are not the Warrior of Light, you are not the Champion of Eorzea, you are not even an Adventurer. You are Lex. And you are mine – so none of this pretending.”
Mors gently spanks Lex on the side of his thigh, nothing serious, not even painful. “Now get inside. I have to punish you. Again.” A slight smile on his face.
critical role sentence starters !!!
- so… we’ll talk later.
- why won’t you stay down and die with dignity?
- no. no further.
- this is not over. it can’t be.
- try not to have too much fun without us.
- i have this blink candle. it’s formed from various animals that blink.
- it’s so rare that we’re actually given the opportunity to be honest about everything. we might as well try it once and see if we like it.
- you know i’m in love with you, right?
- you seem… like a person. and that’s great.
- those are coins! you’re not making it rain, you’re making it hail!
- i’m killing someone, hold please.
- your secret is safe with my indifference.
- my heart is someone else’s.
- do not go far from me. if we are out of earshot, you are too far from me.
- um, i don’t know if it’s the food you made or the fact that we’re going to die tomorrow, but i want to kiss you.
- i was all kinds of fucked up a few weeks ago.
- you’re all kinds of fucked up all the time. we all are. and that’s why we’re together.
- i just want to let you know… i am possibly the worst person you’ve ever met.
- i think i kind of hope… not necessarily to hurt you or harm you, but i hope that one day… that you can know just how awful i can be.
- you can curse, it’s okay. you killed one of us.
- i think i’ve always been in love with the idea of you.
- i was only gone for thirty seconds!
- i encourage violence.
- i can give you the means to protect them.
- i do not want to die who i am. i’d like to live long enough to be someone else.
- you’re on your own, fuckface.
- a volcano is - is nature’s candle!
- sometimes people go and they don’t come back.
- do you spice?
- so we’re going to kill everyone that we see in the next ten seconds.
- i don’t want to be here if you’re not.
- i told you before. no one kills you but me.
- he traded his life!
- i don’t have very many things that i care about and i don’t have anything that cares about me.
- i’m great! well, not really, but i’m just going to pretend i’m happy so everybody can be okay!
- i’ve been in a barrel for an hour. i fell asleep in there!
- yes. i heard. it was the only thing i heard.
- don’t cry. i’m just a little cold.
- i bury my shame.
- i should have told you. it’s yours.
- forgiveness - that’s the key, isn’t it? it’s the only way to really grow.
- your hair’s a mess. sit still.
- you are my heart. you are me. you are my other half. you are welcome with me always.
- you don’t always have to put on a brave face, dear.
- we’re friends, right? are we friends?
- i know we don’t always agree and i know i can be unkind, but… you know you’re family, right?
- i’ve had a terrible thought. and it is sort of my business to have terrible thoughts.
- take me instead.
- we walk towards glory.
- that’s mine! that’s mine!
- did it choose me because i was broken, or did it break me?
- please bring him back to me.
- you think you care about me?
- this was always supposed to happen, wasn’t it?
- i love you. if i can find you, i will. if not, stay alive.
- if he’s gone i won’t be the same.
- i’d watch your moral panic all day, it’s delightful.
- in many ways you are my total opposite. but you are also my best friend.
- i made a choice. this is my family.
- i forgive you. but i cannot let you leave.
- please. please. i love him as much as you do.
- fix him. fix him!
- i like this family. i’d like to keep it.
- i want you to know that you are like a brother to me.
- talk about my sister again.
- it’s been a while since we’ve had one of our depressing chats!
- i can’t have you gone. i need you here.
- i think we’re very broken people. but i think together we’re much greater than the sum of our parts.
- don’t ever fucking do that again.
- you didn’t die. but you did! but you didn’t. but you did! and then you didn’t.
- i don’t want any of this! i don’t want any of this.
- i’ve just had a near death experience and i’m craving some lasagna.
- you know, you’re getting weirder.
- you and i are very different.
- i’ve killed two of those who’ve wronged me and nothing is better. nothing feels better. nothing is avenged.
- call me “child” one more goddamn time!
- if you’re lucky, you die last.
- some people have no sense of fucking honor!
- i’ll take my clothes off if it’ll inspire us.
- thank you for believing in me.
- you’ve never done anything for me! never! you’ve never risked anything, you don’t know me!
- everyone else believes in you. why shouldn’t you?
- how many fingers am i holding up?
- what’s the first letter of the alphabet? this you know.
- yay! teamwork!
- you fucking died!
- don’t touch me right now! i’m not - don’t touch me!
- i’m going to go get a sandwich.
- you had us all very worried.
- your reckless impulses will get you killed!
- i’m done with gods. they will not help me. perhaps you will.
- this is too fucking much.
- come here, you shithead.
- it has been an honor.
- screw you! i want my final words with you to be indignant and irritated.
- you’re the face i saw when murder entered my heart.
- i’m undecided about you.
- never forget you’re my favorite. and i’m so sorry.
- i’m not leaving him.
- you’re a better man than you believe.
- feel like making a home here?
- you’re an idiot and i’m very proud of you. don’t do that again.
- sound off if you’re alive.
- it’s not going to work.
Mors’s favorite dessert is Tiramisu and Basque Cheesecake.
What is prince Zenos truly like? (Thanks! I love reading your responses!)
“That is a question for Zenos himself… He is a person. No matter what. Even if he doesn’t feel, or think, or play by our rules, he was once a baby, he was once nothing more than a thought in someone’s mind. I can’t tell you what he is truly like, because I don’t know him… Only Zenos knows himself.”
“If there is something I can comment on, it’s that I understand him. It’s difficult… when your mind does not operate like everyone else. The whole world is playing poker, and when that is the norm, a mind that only plays blackjack is terrifying, it’s unnatural, it is different… but is it wrong? I suppose we are… me and Zenos, we are birds of a feather in that regard.”
“I didn’t spend much time with him, but I know he reminded me of my youth… to want to be normal, and to hate those that are… To want to be excited, but to be shunned for the things that excite me. Ah, and being sent to court for murdering someone in self defense before the age of adulthood. Ah… that is something we share.” He says so wistfully…
“Of course not! I don’t even know what that means.” Mors assured him. “I just seem to be in very bad standings with the Azure Dragoon, and I think it is straining my relationship with said Lord Commander. I have no gripe with you. I suppose I only see you less because you work outside of Ishgard.”
What was royal garlean family like? (Sorry if I’m bothering! lol!)
“Like any other family, really, they have goals, ambitions, favorite foods, favorite sports, they like nice cars, and rainy days. They just so happen to also be the head of an Empire that is hellbent on taking control of the entire world and then use this control to further the plan of an Immortal… or so I was told.” Mors shrugged.
“I liked them. If they had fine china, I made the ceramics and the painted the flowers and fine trim. If they had silk bedsheets, my workers were the ones crushing the silk cocoons and weaving the cloth. If they had armor, I had forgers to pound out the shape and paint them and polish them black and red. I was very in demand, very wanted, and it feels good to be wanted, doesn’t it? So you will have to forgive me. Despite all the evil in the world they cause… I cannot help but miss them.” Or, he supposed, Mors missed their wallets.
So which one do you prefer? Ishgard or Garlemald? 🤔
“Currently I prefer the one not being torn apart by civil war and violence – but admittedly Ishgard was indeed doing just that only a few months ago. Now it seems the tables have turned, and it is Garlemald’s time to fall… ah, but I would be lying if I said I did not miss Garlemald. We had many shops, television, indoor plumbing, public transit, free health care, and lots of imports and outsiders. Street food was always as wonderful as it was unhealthy. I miss it. Yet I think I shall find myself comfortable in Ishgard… that is, if the Dragoon and the Lord Commander will still have me. And perhaps my several servants and concubines.”
What was living in Garlemald like, Mors? 👀
“Imagine living in Ishgard, but there are robots, health care, flushing toilets, and the church is replaced by a totalitarian militaristic state that enforces a curfew and is half run by a nonsensical cult of Immortal Body Snatchers.” Mors explained. “Oh, also they have trains!”
“It would be truly heartless to refuse them a roof over their head, would it? Since they have no other place to go, you have to shelter them. Did the holy word not dictate to watch over each other? I dare say you do so by inviting those poor souls to live with you. See? Perfectly legal.”
“I’m glad you understand my desires… I think you are right, I shall use their own words against them. It is our job to invite those souls into my home, and show them my love. I shall do it then! Once my mansion is put together, I will bring them over.”
❝ it’s an appropriate amount of butter and garlic for a dish that’s meant to be split up and not devoured in mere seconds , uncle , ❞ he sighs , ❝ but , i suppose you wouldn’t see that considering you’d drink a red wine with a subtle white meat like lobster and completely destroy any chance of actually tasting the dish you ordered . ❞
“You would sip water between the red wine and the dish so as to cleanse the palette and hydrate yourself, so you do not drink in excess.” He huffed. “I must take you out on the town more often. Clearly you need more experience in fine dining.” He tutted at Aymeric in response.
❝ if there is anything i know , i know food . ❞ in another life , maybe he’d be a culinarian . ❝ mayhaps your stomach would feel better if you hadn’t ate an entire loaf of bread – ❞
“Maybe my stomach would feel fine if you didn’t use so much butter, and made a paste of the garlic instead of mincing it.” Mors replied to him with a huff. “But yes, I could see you being a sous chef.”
Since I know some people get worried, if anyone is wondering, Gil (macellarius) did deactivate recently because they were having some real bad anxiety, which can cause them to shut down sometimes.
They’re okay now, but since they are not online I figure I tell you guys so you all could know.
Thank you for reading.
“I bought you a room at Cloud Nine for the night though I doubt we’ll be so lucky that the snow would kill you.” Yet his gaze narrows and the next luggage he brings out he sets down with less force than he’d employed with the others. “Have a nice night, uncle. You’re welcome to return tomorrow.”
“Thank you. I appreciate your realistic expectations that I will not die suddenly in my sleep unless you kill me.” Mors touches the suitcase. “Are you all right in there?”
A little movement.
“Looks like they’ll be fine.” Mors replies. “I shall see you tomorrow then, dearest nephew. Hope my cargo survives the night as well.”
“I did not think you so picky. Very well. Chardonnay it is. If not that, perhaps a champagne. The bubbles help my stomach.”
hands mors a fresh plate of garlic bread with a quickly added, "made it myself." (definitely not a test to see if his uncle is a vampire or not)
“Do you usually not eat anything else? How about shrimp and lobster stuffed ravioli and a red wine to go with it?” He already sends the attendants off to go fetch the groceries for said dish. “I suppose this can be the appetizer.” Mors says, although he practically eats the whole loaf of Ishgardian bread in one go.
“Well, at least you are not confiscating my property. Careful with that though, the person inside might not be excited to be thrown around.” He cracks a smile.
Picks up Mors by his collar and tosses him out of the Borel Manor. Through the front door. His preference would have been the second story window.
“Oh my. Do you have something to say to me?” Mors carefully picks himself up from the ground, a little sore, but nothing he could not handle. “… You aren’t trying to fight me, are you?” His sweet voice had changed it’s tune – he sounded almost snarky when he asked that. “… You don’t want this fight, little boy.”
“And if you get caught, tell them the Fury approves. Do not let the Lord Commander stand between you and your dreams.”
“I much rather be on the Lord Commander’s good side, but surely he will not mind if I simply have a few of my beloved concubine move in with me in Ishgard. The Fury would want us to shelter them.” He already knows how to talk like a Temple Knight.
Can’t wait to see the hoards of catboys wearing the Thavnarian Bustier (it’s me. I am catboys)