Anonymous commission for a lovely client! Thank you so much for the support!
Uncensored NSFW art and more on Patreon!
♡ Accepting commission inquiries at email@example.com! ♡
🍇 Licorice may look scary, but he’s actually quite gentle and needy, if only for his boyfriend, Sweets.💜
Patreon Sketch for @/Knotrlyspicy on Twitter! Give them a follow and lots of love!
Femboy is fine, it’s tr*p that’s the slur...
Femboy is a term that many gender non-conforming males use for themselves. When used respectfully, with expressed consent and/or as a self-descriptor, it’s fine.
There are many actual slurs people could be fired up about and educated on, like the one mentioned. If you have a problem with my use of the word “femboy” for my characters/persona, you’re welcomed to unfollow me.
Ok but f*mboy is a slur used against trans women? Regardless of the context, if its a meme or not u shouldn't be posting stuff related to that Jesus Christ
It isn’t a slur. It’s slang. It’s the shortened form of feminine boy.
While I don’t deny the fact that it probably has/is used against trans individuals, nowadays it’s been largely reclaimed like many other words and used for self-labelling. Obviously I don’t condone it being used against trans individuals/anyone, who doesn’t like to be called that, however, in the case of my art, it’s used as a self-indescriptor for my persona.
Another doodle from a few years ago that I revamped (
aka I made their bellies bigger~)and cleaned up! I’ve been really enjoying drawing these two stuffed silly before bed and in-between orders and my bigger stuffing comic I have planned
Stomach ache things/diolog I like to hear
- Being unable to curl up in a ball because their tummy is too bloated and the pressure of pulling their legs up is too much
- Moaning and rubbing their tummy in their sleep
- When their tummy is too tender to be touched or rubbed so there’s nothing they or their care taker can do to sooth the pain
- Being so full or bloated the their belly gets a red/pink flush
- Having to go to the hospital because the pain is so bad, then having to clutch their belly and cry while their caretaker holds them while they sit in the waiting room
- Being in the hospital and hearing someone screaming or vomiting in another room
- “Please, it hurts so bad, please help me”
- “Oh god by belly, make it stop!”
- Having their belly painfully pressed and prodded when examined by a doctor
- Guarding their tummy when someone tried to get near it
- “Ah! Don’t touch it, i-it’s too painful!”
- The caretaker tries to touch or rub the belly but it causes them more pain/to violently throw up
- Moans turning into whimpers, which turn into cries, then turn into screams
- Being so desperate they have to frantically rub their own aching tummy, desperately trying to find some kind of relief
- “I-I can’t take it, please make it stop, it’s too much”
- Cramps so bad they double over
- Bellies being described as “swollen” or “bloated”
- Tummies that shake, quiver or bounce from the sheer pain/pressure
- “Oohhhh…. m-my, my tummy….”
- When their tummy is so packed their system can’t handle it and they need someone to help get things moving by pushing and kneeding the belly, even though the added pressure causes their tummy to hurt so much more. They cry and writhe under the care takers touch but they have to go through it to make their belly feel better in the long run
- Or maybe there’s no one to help rub their stuffed tummy so their poor guts have to struggle and strain all night with all the food they overloaded their system with
- Writhing on the bed, clawing and grabbing at their belly in pain
- Just clutching their bellies in general is really good
- Care takers gently placing a hand on an upset tummy and being able to feel the turmoil going on underneath the skin
- Cuddling and pressing tummies together, feeling how bloated the other is against their own stomach
- Bellies that swell up as gas builds in their guts, big pockets of air that stretch their stomach and twist up their intestines as they move through their digestive system
- When their tummy is full of gas and they feel it bubbling inside them
- Non stop gurgling
- “My belly, my belly…”
- Being so full it makes the skin of their tummy extra sensitive, so they can’t have clothes or blankets rubbing up against them
- Shallow breaths because their bloated tummy is taking up too much room and their lungs can’t expand properly
- Begging their own tummy to stop hurting
- Gasping in pain
- Tummies that are hard to the touch
- Patting the tummy instead of rubbing it
- “Ow my tummy, ohhh… my tummy hurts so much, I can’t take it anymore…”
Happy Pride! Stay proud even after June!
@/McMorthern on Twitter mentioned seeing a punk on a longboard with a giant bouquet and that inspired me. Have some sketchy cuteness with my boys.
Sex work is real work and if you disagree, leave.
Y’all really out here getting cucked huh
Dude, he’s fucking the girl you jack off to. That’s the exact opposite of being cucked.
Sex work is real work and that includes the fact that sex workers can have a full life outside their job, including partners. And this applies to all sex workers, including full service sex workers.
Doesn’t make you any less of a cuck if your girl is a hooker tho
I honestly can’t imagine how you men can be so insecure. It must be exhausting.
Sex work is real work. If you disagree, fuck off. 💖
We owe all of our #LGBT rights to black and POC trans and queer people. We can hide, when faced with danger, while they can’t.
If you don’t support BLM today, you don’t get to celebrate #Pride tomorrow. #PrideMonth
Stormé DeLarverie was a black butch lesbian, who threw the first punch.
Marsha P. Johnson was a black trans woman, who threw the first brick.
Sylvia Rivera was a puerto rican trans woman, who found founded S.T.A.R. with Johnson, which advocated for trans and gay rights.
I admit my ignorance to the nuances of a lot of racial issues. But, as an queer person, I cannot fight and advocate for my basic human rights, while ignoring the denial of those same rights to others.
Read. Donate. Sign petitions. There’s light at the end of the tunnel.
- Depression Hotline: 1-630-482-9696
- Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-8433
- LifeLine: 1-800-273-8255
- Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386
- Sexuality Support: 1-800-246-7743
- Eating Disorders Hotline: 1-847-831-3438
- Rape and Sexual Assault: 1-800-656-4673
- Grief Support: 1-650-321-5272
- Runaway: 1-800-843-5200, 1-800-843-5678, 1-800-621-4000
- Exhale: After Abortion Hotline/Pro-Voice: 1-866-4394253
- Child Abuse: 1-800-422-4453
- Samaritans (for any problem): 08457909090 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Childline (for anyone under 18 with any problem): 08001111
- Mind infoline (mental health information): 0300 123 3393 e-mail: email@example.com
- Mind legal advice (for people who need mental-health related legal advice): 0300 466 6463 firstname.lastname@example.org
- b-eat eating disorder support: 0845 634 14 14 (only open Mon-Fri 10.30am-8.30pm and Saturday 1pm-4.30pm) e-mail: email@example.com
- b-eat youthline (for under 25’s with eating disorders): 08456347650 (open Mon-Fri 4.30pm - 8.30pm, Saturday 1pm-4.30pm)
- Cruse Bereavement Care: 08444779400 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Frank (information and advice on drugs): 0800776600
- Drinkline: 0800 9178282
- Rape Crisis England & Wales: 0808 802 9999 1(open 2 - 2.30pm 7 - 9.30pm) e-mail email@example.com
- Rape Crisis Scotland: 08088 01 03 02 every day, 6pm to midnight
- India Self Harm Hotline: 00 08001006614
- India Suicide Helpline: 022-27546669
- Kids Help Phone (Canada): 1-800-668-6868
FREE 24/7 suicide hotlines:
- Argentina: 54-0223-493-0430
- Australia: 13-11-14
- Austria: 01-713-3374
- Barbados: 429-9999
- Belgium: 106
- Botswana: 391-1270
- Brazil: 21-233-9191
- China: 852-2382-0000
- (Hong Kong: 2389-2222)
- Costa Rica: 606-253-5439
- Croatia: 01-4833-888
- Cyprus: 357-77-77-72-67
- Czech Republic: 222-580-697, 476-701-908
- Denmark: 70-201-201
- Egypt: 762-1602
- Estonia: 6-558-088
- Finland: 040-5032199
- France: 01-45-39-4000
- Germany: 0800-181-0721
- Greece: 1018
- Guatemala: 502-234-1239
- Holland: 0900-0767
- Honduras: 504-237-3623
- Hungary: 06-80-820-111
- Iceland: 44-0-8457-90-90-90
- Israel: 09-8892333
- Italy: 06-705-4444
- Japan: 3-5286-9090
- Latvia: 6722-2922, 2772-2292
- Malaysia: 03-756-8144
- (Singapore: 1-800-221-4444)
- Mexico: 525-510-2550
- Netherlands: 0900-0767
- New Zealand: 4-473-9739
- New Guinea: 675-326-0011
- Nicaragua: 505-268-6171
- Norway: 47-815-33-300
- Philippines: 02-896-9191
- Poland: 52-70-000
- Portugal: 239-72-10-10
- Russia: 8-20-222-82-10
- Spain: 91-459-00-50
- South Africa: 0861-322-322
- South Korea: 2-715-8600
- Sweden: 031-711-2400
- Switzerland: 143
- Taiwan: 0800-788-995
- Thailand: 02-249-9977
- Trinidad and Tobago: 868-645-2800
- Ukraine: 0487-327715
ALWAYS REBLOG WHEN YOU SEE SOMETHING LIKE THIS PLEASE; ITS SO MUCH MORE THAN IMPORTANT TO PEOPLE. IT MEANS EVERYTHING TO SOMEBODY AND EVEN THOUGH YOU MIGHT NOT SEE THIS IN THE SAME LIGHT, SOMEONE MIGHT. INFACT YOU REBLOGGING THIS COULD STOP SOMEONE TAKING THEIR LIFE TONIGHT.
I noticed there isn’t one here for Ireland, so
Irish free suicide helpline: 01-116 123
last time i reblogged this, i got this ask:
so please, please reblog. this could actually save a life.
keep yourselves safe!
You’re a warrior! You’re a king! You’re a queen! You’re loved! You deserve another day!