Hey landlady… Is your headache OK?
Hm… So I’ll give you my fur…
Those are charms for happy! Take them!
- Britney for making fun of her when she had her breakdown
- Monica Lewinski for judging her when she was a 22year old temp sexually assaulted by the most powerful man in the world
- Ke$ha for ever thinking she was trashy when all she wanted to do was make party music
- Kristen Stewart for ever thinking she was dumb when she’s actually one of the coolest people ever
- Megan Fox for ever thinking she was just a slut when actually she was an actress being harassed by her employer.
- Hating all the women who made a career out of having a hot body. Being is shape is hard, beauty is a weapon and auto promotion is hard work.
- All the Mary-Sues, who exist because young girls everywhere want to be part of a story they love so much
- All the female characters I ever snobbed because they got in the way of my ship.
- Hating the color pink during my teenage years, when it’s actually a lovely color and what I resented was society’s pressure to perform femininity.
This is what sexism does. The media runs a smear campaign against women. And when we were younger we knew no better and trusted them. Now we know better.
so true bestie. but anyway. let me lay my head on your chest and fall asleep to the sound of your breath
why did i think of st. john the apostle saying this to jesus
because you have serious problems
mr. j, what is your favorite photo of yourself?
This one… It looks I am a quite good stray cat ain’t I?
A young, talented scientist named Yzma (played by Ariana Grande) stumbles onto a plot orchestrated by a corrupt empire. She vows to stop them but in the process, her entire family is crushed by a stampede of llamas. In her despair, she gets her potions mixed up and accidentally drinks from a vial that ages her 80 years and renders her scary beyond all reason. Yzma swears revenge on the newly born emperor, Kuzco. Kronk is her love interest and played by one of the hot guys from Riverdale.
I had a dream last night that tumblr came up with a pride flag for closeted gays and it was just a light blue flag with a shrimp on it. People would also wear shrimp pins on their lapels for some Reason???
and the vegan gays started Discourse because shrimp deserved more respect