Some things I’d love to see in Season 3 of Love, Victor (provided we get one):
1. That better be Benji’s fucking door or I will riot.
2. I don’t know that I want Benji to immediately accept Victor back, but I do want them to have a really open and honest conversation about all the times they’ve both fucked up. Maybe a continued ‘break’ where they’re not seeing other people, but they’re taking time for themselves (and getting some damn therapy, please!). And the story arc of them struggling to not be together, but also knowing it’s for the best at the moment and then finally coming back together (see #9 for an idea of how that could go).
3. Victor putting boundaries down with Rahim that ‘hey, I know you’re my sister’s BFF, but I don’t think we can be friends anymore if you’re gonna do things like that,’ and story arc of them becoming friends again by hanging out in groups (with at least Pilar present, but preferably Benji, too).
4. I’d like to see Victor (and possibly Rahim and/or Benji) attend a ‘youth group’ at an LGBTQ+ Center. There has to be one in Atlanta if my tiny-ass city has one and it’s such a good resource.
5. Victor and Simon realizing their dads now go to the same PFLAG meeting for the lolz. Also, I’d love to see Isabel actually attend a meeting with Armando now that she’s come around, too.
6. Felix talking to Victor about his relationship with Pilar and it making Victor super uncomfortable because ‘that’s my sister you’re talking about, man!’
7. Benji’s life outside of Victor. His dynamic with his parents (because there was clearly some tension with his mom on his birthday and the history with his dad and that strip club, etc.) and his dynamic with his sponsor and AA. I’d also like to see his dynamic with his bandmates. Lucy is apparently his friend but we never really see that transpired on screen. Plus, I love the dynamic he has with Lake (butt twins and all that).
8. Salazar family dinner where Pilar brings Felix and Victor brings Benji and Armando’s back and Adrian’s there and everyone actually gets along.
9. Just Victor and Benji going back to the cabin together to re-kindle their relationship and get back on the right track with each other.
10. I’d also love to see more basketball stuff. Like maybe Benji and Isabel bonding over making ridiculous signs for Victor’s games and cheering him on obnoxiously in the stands. Victor running to kiss Benji after he scores a buzzer-beater winning basket or something.