Really not a fan of how much trans girls get mocked for liking catgirls and maid outfits only for everyone to lose their goddamn minds over how much they love cat boys in maid outfits.
Really not a fan of how anything trans girls like will be mocked until gnc cis men start doing it.
Really not a fan of how any time trans women try to talk about the way gender nonconforming men are just as capable of transmisogyny we get accused of hating gender nonconformity, as if trans women, gender conforming or otherwise, are ever actually seen as anything other than a complete failure to conform to gender.
Really not a fan of how so many people disregard trans women’s discomfort with the word “femboy” and it’s usage, and claimed it was nonsexual even thought the context that caused this discourse was the “femboy hooters” meme, an undeniably sexualized and fetishistic meme.
Really not a fan of how many people tried to claim the word femboy had nothing to with trans women, and people who called trans women femboy were using it wrong as if trans women don’t get mocked as feminine men, as if people who hate feminine men don’t hate us even more.
Really not a fan of how many of those same people would listen to transmasc people’s discomfort with the word femboy, even though, if anything, they were the unintended targets of the word, as transphobic gender conforming cis people are more likely to see transmascs as masculine women than feminine men.
We try to have harmless fun, and we get mocked.
We point out how others are harming us, and not only are we accused of taking away their harmless (as they see it) fun, but also of hating gnc men and transmasc people.
We can’t have any fun at all, but you can have fun at our expense.
idk if im crazy but i hate how there’s a million and one people drawing cute fun sexy “femboy” characters and like the only people making transfem ocs are transfems. like being fem and amab is okay but only as long as you don’t challenge the gender binary.
like. idk someone who is not tma or themselves a gnc cis man putting a character in a skirt and giving them a speech bubble that says “im a BOY i tricked you into thinking im a girl but LOOK i have a COCK” is just so fucking creepy? creating a fictional fem amab person as a mouthpeice for your tr*p fetish is so fucking gross.
Not sure if I like this one as much
Here is a puppy for you
HI SYN THANK YOU FOR PUPPY
Bonesduo better win
sketch for my next isometric drawing, I’m really enjoying this artstyle!!
ok but legitimately i think the reason why kids aren’t taking internet safety seriously is because the people who are telling us not to put our personal information out seem so out of touch. no one acknowledges the possibility of meeting very real teenaged friends online, they always say that everyone you meet is a 40 year old white man in disguise. because they aren’t acknowledging things we know are true, it becomes a lot easier to dismiss the rest of what they’re saying as well. internet safety lessons absolutely must keep up with the times and acknowledge the internet’s capacity for good if you want kids to take to heart warnings about its capacity for bad.
Some actual safety tips for teenagers:
1. Have proof they’re a teenager first. More than just a picture, have a video call with them.
2. If you want to meet up with them, have your parents or a trusted adult come with you. Even if they are a proven teenager, its still good to have supervision in case any issues happen.
3. If you are talking to an adult, and they start being sexual in any way, you run the fuck away. It doesn’t matter if they’re 40 or 20. An adult inherently has a power dynamic that teenagers do not. And its up to the adult to act responsible about it. There’s exceptions of course, if you’re 16 and dating an 18 year old, that’s not a problem, we’re not talking about that.
4. Being in a server with adults or ran by adults is not inherently bad. Talking to adults is not inherently a problem, and will likely happen in any number of Discord servers. It is only an issue when they are acting sexual and show predatory behavior.
5. Look out for grooming behavior. It can be difficult, because at first it seems like innocuous behavior, like complimenting or giving gifts. Especially if you feel lonely and have low self esteem. And groomers actively target people like that.
If they start trying to isolate you, talk sexual with you, state they depend on you for emotional needs, blame you for their own actions, try to be secretive about the relationship- Then you need to talk to people you trust, block the perpetrator, and call the police on them.
6. If this does happen to you, remember this: It is not your fault. Even if you didn’t listen to a single thing listed here, it is not your fault. It is the fault of the adults who knew better, and didn’t care. It’s not your fault.
To my followers: if any of you guys are underaged, please be very VERY careful on here, and don’t fall for any of the tricks the groomer would use on you, just block them and report them.