Don’t mind me, just drawing them for like 100th time
shorash dancing bachata, that’s all im gonna say
once i had a dream in wich shorter and i where in a carnival at the beach
i did something………………………… theres a lot of music, english and spanish, rock? pop, latin pop, etc; also its a colaborative playlist so you can add wathever u thinks fit <33333
i think shorter would like reggaeton and a lot of latin rock and pop and would force asheiji to listen it with him
everyone stfu im gona make a shorasheiji playlist
Prompt: it's the first time Ash gave his (Shorter's) bike to Eiji because he was begging to drive it just once. Ash sitting behind with eyes wide and clutching Eiji for his dear life because he's driving it so *fast*. Bonus points if you somehow involve Shorter. (I'm sorry I couldn't think of a good one. And don't worry about the exams, it'll get better ❤️) (oh, and you totally choose to not write it)
This is something short I wrote along time ago. I hope it is okay.
“This is a terrible idea- yeah no, get off-”
“This is a great idea.” Eiji and Shorter speak at the same time. Eiji’s face scrunches in concentration, tongue poking out. Shorter has his stupid grin, and Ash immediately knows that he is enjoying his fretting. Ash had tried, alright? But how could he win against them both?
“Eiji, you don’t even know how to ride-” Ash said, trying to coax him off of the bike,
“Nonsense! I taught him the ropes. How will he truly learn if he doesn’t try?” Shorter puts a helmet onto Eiji’s head, “Oh, it fits.” Shorter takes out another helmet and puts it in Ash’s hands. Eiji lifts the face shield and grins,
“Ash, you can coach me. Get behind me! Let me drive you into the setting sun!” Eiji jumps up, scooching up to make room on the bike,
“ How romantic! Get behind him, Ash!” Shorter shoves Ash towards the bike, and Ash kicks him in the ass,
“You disgust me” Ash glares at Shorter and walks away,
“You love it!” Shorter shouts after him. Ash ignores him,
“And it’s noon Eiji. Or did you not learn how to tell time yet?” Ash puts on the helmet,
“I can tell time perfectly fine!” Eiji skwoks, flipping the shield down on his helmet,
“Stay safe my loves!” Shorter shouts. Ash flips Shorter off as he blows kisses. Ash gets behind Eiji on the bike, hesitating before settling his hands on Eiji’s waist,
“Don’t kill us, ok?” Ash feels the rumble- hearing the engine start,
“Do not worry. I kinda know what I am doing,” Eiji kicks a foot off as they move,
“KindaaAAAAAAHHHHHH!??” Ash clutches onto Eiji as they speed off onto the road, “Eiji! You definitely don’t know what you’re doing!” Ash screams as Eiji maneuvers them through traffic. Eiji just laughs manically, “Eiji! Slow down!”
“I! Have! The! Need! For! Speed!” EIji yells, and they jump over a speed bump. Ash can feel his heart beating out of his chest. He always knew he would go out for Eiji, but like this??? As Ash thought it couldn’t get worse, he hears the police sirens chasing after them.
“Hang on!” Eiji responds, and Ash holds on for dear, sweet, life! Ash has his eyes closed, feeling the drop in his stomach as Eiji catches air.
The first time Saiki laughs -
It was stupid. Really, really stupid. No one could really tell what made Saiki delve into a giggle fit but oh my goodness, are they so glad it happened.
They’re at the Cafe, everyone there for a small gathering. And they are joking along, having fun. It’s one the first times that Saiki has felt that he doesn’t need to solve any problems. Just being able to exist and have fun with his friends.
So, when Kaidou makes a dumb joke, Saiki tries hard to keep it in but he just can’t help the breathy giggles that escape. It’s one of those jokes that are so bad it’s funny and you just can’t help but laugh.
His hand covers his mouth and his whole entire face scrunches up (like when he eats coffee jelly) and his shoulders shake with pleasure. He has this sort of delicacy to him, where if you dare ruin this moment, he will shatter.
The whole Cafe stops and everyone’s looking at Kusuo with this sort of amazement. His blushy face and the way that there’s tears shining his purple eyes as his laughs get louder and louder until he’s almost doubled over, other arm wrapping around his stomach in happiness.
When he finally, finally gets out of his giggle fit, everyone’s is just smiling at him. (Kaidou is over the God damn moon, he just made his stoic and stone faced friend laugh. holy shit.)
“Good Grief. What are yall looking at.” He rolls his eyes but no one misses the smile that graces his face.
“You have a nice laugh, Saiki.” Kuboyasu says it so casually that Saiki almost chokes on the coffee jelly he’s stuffing his mouth with.
“Yeah, whatever.” But deep down, Saiki promises he won’t keep his laughter to himself again.
Saiki k headcannons!
I’m bored and I wanna talk about some head cannons I have for the pink haired psychic! Here we go!
- Saiki knows/is learning sign language from kuboyasu. The reason kuboyasu learned it was because an old gang member of his was deaf so Kuboyasu learned it to help make the frowned friend feel at home. So now he is teaching Saiki since he knows saiki doesn’t like talking that much.
- Saiki uses he/they pronouns. Prove me wrong. /lh
- Kuboyasu would be the best cook. Learning all of the different ways to make different foods and just being a damn good cook.
- Nendo remembers a lot of things his friends say. Like allergies, favorite food, least favorite food etc etc. he may look dumb but he genuinely cares about his friends. So if they are heading to a restaurant to eat some ramen, Nendo will say to the waiter to make sure kaido’s food doesn’t have sea food in it cuz the blue haired boy is allergic.
- Kaido is the type of person to make music playlists for his friends.
- Kaido can’t cook to save his life! He just can’t, it’s like dark reunion put a curse on him so that when he tries to cook, he fails (at least that’s his excuse)
- Saiki let’s mikoto call him nicknames and only her. Mainly things like babe or sweets but in a platonic way. If she stops calling him nicknames, he knows that she is serious about something. (It’s totally not a way to get Teruhashi off his back noooo/s)
- Saiki does have a phone, he just… doesn’t use it like at all. It’s mainly cuz his friends got a phone for him and doesn’t want to be mean and throw it away. If anything the only thing he uses for is photos (and they are all of coffee jelly/sweets)
- Saiki wears different jewelry just to mess with it. He likes the coldness of a new metal ring, but mainly wears them just to mess with.
- Kaido made all of his friends friendship bracelets, and yes everyone wears there. They even match their colors! (Ie, saiki green and pink. Nendo yellow and orange)
Should I do more cuz I got more?
Ps I love talking about headcannons so, please if you have any lmk as I love them!
i wanted to post my outfit/makeup from today so, face reveal ig¿?