Touka seemed to be in a more of a foul mood today. Kaneki just knew this day was going to be one of those days..
“… mrhm, oi– the fuck you looking at?” touka is perpetually tired and kaneki (and her other co-workers) is the one who has to deal with that. no apologies or remorse shown.
do u ever just……..
“it’s the end of my shift. actually, it ended half an hour ago– along with the selling.” because he doesn’t know the goddamn opening hours, he tends to come in when touka is just about to close up anteiku. is this a fucking habit or something? “i gotta disappoint you; no more coffee for today.” she isn’t even going to look at that dumb look on his face– she doesn’t even have to see it to know that it’s that one.
ah yes i rmbr the times when i wailed abt having not enough threads but now im yet again glad i dont have any long threads rn
“Alright, alright.” Squeezing it between his fingers and flicking it into a trashcan he looked at the young girl once more. “There, it’s gone. Can I get my coffee now?”
“better.” if there’s something that she just can’t smell, it’s cigarettes. “coffee-to-go or nah?”
“augh, goddamnit. do you always have to be so fucking obnoxious and loud?”
Violence/Death themed ask memes/prompts
“and what? leave you my dinner? you fucking wish.” there has yet to be any signs of aggression in her tone and expression, but her body language is saying something entirely different. arms crossed, even if there’s a barely breathing and profusely bleeding human beneath the soles of her sneakers. she ain’t moving. “i ain’t sharing. fuck off and hunt your own shit.”
the human attempts to move under her weight, struggles for only a mere second, before eventually giving up the fight. a bit pathetic for someone their size (we’re talking about an athletic young man here; the ones touka likes the most), considering their vigor and the build that comes with it.
“i’m gonna say it again since it seems like you didn’t hear me the first time: fuck off.” and there’s that familiar firmness in her voice– that fire fueled by rage, festering deep within her.
&&. would you please kindly reblog this if you don’t mind being sent questions for you/your muse ? and if you want to specify in the tags what kind of questions are your favorites ( to be answered by the writer or by the muse, for example ), that’d also be lovely ?
[18:25:21] UPTOWN FUN'QU.: i had an idea
[18:25:31] SPOOKYAS: oh no
the only appropriate reaction
((Obviously, lots of trigger warnings here so please be careful - Violence tw, death tw, killing tw, physical abuse tw, blood tw))
- “Is that blood?!”
- “You didn’t have to kill them!”
- “Your car is dented, who did you hit?!”
- “I could always just kill them…”
- “Why are your knuckles bruised?”
- “Just go! I’ll clean up this mess.“
- “You busted my lip!”
- “You clean up, I’ll hide the body.”
- “They deserved it.”
- “Dont you dare hit me!“
- “I liked killing them.”
- “Oh God, there’s so much blood!“
- “Don’t be a baby, I only kicked you in the balls.”
- “Kill them! Go on!“
- “Who gave you that black eye?!”
- “They died happy at least.“
- “Do you want me to hit you?!“
- “Get rid of them and I promise I’ll never bother you again.“
- “I’ll kill you, I swear!“
- "They were trying to kill me! I had to defend myself!”
- “I’ll kill every last one of them."
- "Ow! I think you’ve broken my arm!”
- “I’ll fight beside you."
- "Are you burning a body?”
- “I was protecting you!”
- “Don’t be alarmed, but I may have just run a guy over.”
- “Have you ever killed anyone before? Be truthful.”
- “It was an accident!”
- “Well, you should’ve thought about that before you hit them with your car!”
- “Burn the body and lets go.”
- “I’m glad they’re dead!”
- “They’re not going to make it.”
- “Don’t you dare die on me!”
- “I had to do it.”
- “I killed them so we can be together, don’t you see that?”
- “I may or may not have a dead person in my basement.”
- “I am sick of cleaning up your mess!”
“i am… disgusted. like, there’s vomit in my mouth.”
“that sounds like the shit kind of exercise.”
“i’m calling the fucking cops if you don’t stop touching me without my permission.”