Hey! I noticed from my last post about bootlegs that a lot of people are interested in my list, and I recently reached 100 followers so I’m going to do a little bootleg giveaway! I’m going to choose three winners, and those three people get access to my bootleg google drive folder which is constantly expanding!
- Reblog this post, likes do not count.
- Must be following me
- On July 16th I’ll put all the URLs in a randomizer and have it choose three
- If you win, you cannot give anyone else links to the folder.
If anyone has any questions, just shoot me a message!
Heres the list of boots I have as of 6/28/2017:
I just found these in the depths of the internet. Not sure which ones work the best, so I would advise having lots open in case the one you’re watching cuts off. (Some of them still say ABCfamily but I’ve checked and people have been using them for this season so they should be ok!)I would also ensure you have adblock installed in case of any unwanted pop ups, although some of the sites may ask you to switch it off in order for you to access the stream.
🔸 The twitter @PLLlivefeed broadcasts episodes too
If you know anymore reliable ones please add them to the list! x
What did the girls ever do to Noel that he would walk around with an AXE ready to straight-up murder them in cold blood??? Like I can maybe see Jenna being angry enough at being blinded to want revenge, but they never did anything to Noel!!
Brant did an interview with Vulture that basically explains that the girls always treated him like he was a bad person when in reality he was just some jock who wanted to throw parties and live life. Sure he occasionally did bad things like push that girl and blackmail Ezra, but compared to some of the things other characters have done, he was pretty harmless. He was mistakenly blamed for a lot of things because the girls got it into their head that he was a bad person throughout the years. There was that drama with Ezra/Aria, Spender throwing accusations at him all the time, Emily constantly giving him the side eye. Brant also said you go back and watch the show / his scenes through Noel’s perspective then you’d be able to see how the liars had basically been antagonising him over the years. In the end, Noel was just like… done with it all and figured well they’ll never think of me anything other than a bad guy so I might as well join them. Which is pretty sad. I also think there’s going to be more to his relationship with Charlotte too.
The problem with pll is we find out most answers to our questions through interviews
Am I the inky one who saw the last name Cochran while Ali was looking through the file cabinet?????
I love it!
Can someone correct me if I’m wrong (or link me if I’m right) but didn’t Marlene say recently that Ali is Emily’s Knight in shining armour? And wasn’t there an episode once called A Dark Ali? AND DOESN’T AD STAND FOR ALISON DILAURENTIS!? And didn’t Ali say “it’s all my fault” in 620!? Little things just point to Ali right now.
- they look like don’t mess with me but actually they’re love me
- too smart
- they don’t care a lot about emotions… unless their own
- one of the easiest ways to lose them is lying to them
- cry baby
- they talk too much, so it’s hard to know when they’re serious
- somehow they can convince people to do the most stupid things
- sexually frustrated 24/7
- they’re strong like when everything is going to shit they have strength and don’t let themselves get dragged
- they move their hands a lot when talking
- they’re the kind of people who bite their lips when thinking and accidentally bleeds
- on the outside they look very calm and quiet, but in the inside they burn like hell (they’re too intense)
- they don’t lose control easily but they do lose it often
- they have a hard time trusting/believing in people’s emotions
- they could kill you if you hurt an animal
- a great part of them have a great sleeping schedule
- they care too much about people they love
- they cheat on board games
- very good friends
- too selective when choosing who to spend their time and energy with
- they move their eyebrows a lot in their facial expressions
- they don’t let people go completely
- their hugs are the best hugs when you have a bad day
- emotional mess (they feel nothing in the right way)
- they know a lot of useful shit
- but they don’t know what sleep means
- being bored is the worst thing that can happen to them (they get too mean, like little children)
- narcissistic af
- they’re never wrong
- they express their feelings in thousands of different ways, however none of them seem to work
- incomprehensible love for snacks
- they cover their feelings with humor/indifference 87% of the time
- they can make anyone laugh, no kidding
- they lie to themselves
- sensitive af, if you spend a lot of time with them you’ll see they’re such babies
- very insecure
- random happiness/sadness attacks
- their brain is an exhaused roller coaster
- innocent without wanting to be
- they seem to fit everywhere but nowhere at the same time
- they look like love me but actually they’re like i fuck with you or you fuck with me
- they don’t know how to handle their feelings, so they don’t
- they can be too selfish
- unpredictable af
- leave me alone, but give me attention
- their cellphone is part of their body
- their true friends knows their family (even if they have never seen them) because of all the stories they tell, all the time
- they victimize themselves a lot
- they know how to listen and they give the best advice ever but they don’t use it
- that kind of people who their first impulse when doing eye contact with someone is smiling
- they care a lot about what other people think
- they plat a lot with their hands and lips
- the most adorable people when they’re not angry
- children loves them
- they can tranquilize people quickly
- misunderstood because they don’t let anyone understand them
- very sharp ideas/way of thinking
- high moral
- they need constant acceptance/validation
- if you do them one you pay ten
- always reading your intentions
- they tend to joke about other people insecurities
- they tend to do good things for people without even realizing
- despite being surrounded by people, they still can feel very alone
- they talk to themselves when nobody’s whatching
- insecure af
- a lot of craziness under the calm person they have
- they wink a lot
- will never cry or look vulnerable in front of others (unless they totally trust that person)
- they always look like they want to kill someone (maybe they do)
- public nerds
- the most damaged sleeping schedules lol hello it’s 4 am
- they read weird things
- super committed and and helpful
- they get angry when things are not done in their way
- they’re the midpoint between introvert and extrovert
- they have a great stalking until they have no crush anymore
- they can’t tolerate it when someone is angry at them, even if they’re the ones to blame
- their favorite acronym is lmao… laughing my anxiety off
- they do this face a lot > 😏
- they’re always in love
- they listen to shitty music but won’t admit it
- super emotional
- they probably don’t know what is happening right now
- they get too weird when they’re not comfortable
- a stranger is a person they’re not friends with yet
- they have good intentions
- they blush easily
- they have a hard time saying no
- they hide things so they don’t disappoint people they care about
- they try to make everyone happy, even if it’s exhausting
- they try to look rude, actually they’re cry babies
- dark mind, bright personality
- they have secret hobbies
- they crave love
- talking to them will make you either appreciate life or want to jump off a bridge
- they get easily offended
- scary when angry
- protective with people they love
- they hate being ignored
- random laugh attacks
- they can make you laugh in the most fucked up moments
- they’re that kind of people who give more priority to the problems of those who love than their own
- they easily connect with music
- ready to disappear in any moment
- they have watched every. movie. on netflix
- using my emotions? caring about yours? nah, tomorrow… maybe
- 34 hour-long naps
- they fuck up 10 moments and make a very epic one
- they have a hard time when apologizing
- they have a hard time when asking for help, they believe they can do anything
- would yell at strangers if needed
- intentionally do things and then say they weren’t planned but went well anyway
- they tend to be sad before sleeping
- this is probably not a good idea but i’ll do it anyway
- very competitive, but never satisfied
- superiority complex
- more party souls than you could imagine
- they just want you to shut the fuck up
- they’re cute until you’re obstrusive
- able to intimidate people for good or for bad
- they recognize their mistakes and then apologize without making a lot of drama
- they keep their cool in the craziest situations
- have random acts of love, like biting, cuddling, etc…
- can make you feel important one minute and shit in the next minute
- always have backup plans
- physical appearance is important
- always have weird obsessions
- they play a lot with their feet
- they need hugs and you to show them love, but will never say it
- they disappear with no reason
- cuter than you
- they get confused when choosing between good and bad
- everything is overrated for them
- they’re addiced to memes
- feelings out of control
- they’re the special snowflakes
- cannabis 23/7
- they will know if you lie
- they lose their shit often
- they think and feel more than they show
- the smartest ones
- they don’t like dealing with their responsabilities
- they like music more than they like you
- they like attention but not too much
- will never accept being the 2nd option for someone
- can listen to you for hours, without making it awkward
- fake friendliness (sometimes)
- too weird but in a sweet way
- super funny. their humor is either too simple or too hard to understand
- they overwhelm your mind
- big heart, even bigger imagination
- confused af
- if you really analyze them they look like they’re stoned
translated from x
The way we perceive time and history is so weird
I get so tripped out when I think about how Cleopatra lived closer tot he iPhone being invented than she did to the Great Pyramids being built. Or how Stonehenge would have already been ruins when Jesus walked the earth or how Oxford University is older than the Aztec Empire or how Anne Frank and MLK were born in the same year like man this it’s all so crazy
this fucked me up
Has anyone worked out what scene this is in reference to?
I really don’t classify the above scene in 422 with Mary/Jessica creeping behind Spencer as a dead giveaway. A dead giveaway is where there is NO other explanation as to what just happened other than “there is a twin”. This scene from 422 WOULD HAVE BEEN a dead giveaway if we had just seen Mrs. D in her home through the window and then next second she’s behind Spencer. But that didn’t happen.
I really want to know what scene Marlene is talking about.
Asia on Grey’s Anatomy
oh she’s grown so much 😭 and this actually had me tear up a bit…
Asia is so underrated, her career is going amazingly well
damn I’m crying now
asia holy crap i’m like actually sobbing
The only thing that could make this show as good as it was in the first two seasons (maybe first three) was if season seven ended so tragically.
Like, I’m talking about all of the liars getting killed off one by one and then the final shot would just be A staring right down the camera lens.
I would love this
that’s a very good point…i know they were in the middle of the woods but anywhere would be better than trapped there, unless the fence didn’t lose power during the outage but idk
PLL advertising 6x20 as the “biggest betrayal yet” was undoubtedly supposed to be about Rollins betraying Alison, but I think most of the fandom can agree that it’s actually referring to Spencer being betrayed by her boyfriend and so-called best friend.
- We get to see an entire episode from A’s point of view
- We get an explanation of how Mary and Rollins are connected, how Rollins knew Charlotte and when Mary/ Rollins decided to plot against Ali.
- An explanation of whether Charlotte knew about Mary or not and why Mrs. D decided to adopt her to begin with
- An explanation of whether there were two masked individuals in the dollhouse and what Sara’s connection to everything really is
- To find out if Mary Drake was the real Black Widow
- To find out if Rollins was Mona’s primary physician. Is he connected to Radley/ Wren? Or is he just some randomer?
- Finding out who Uber -A is and what their backstory is, without any bullshit, just straight up answers
- What is the connection to the apple farm? Is Andrew Campbell linked somehow?
- Finding out what MAYA KNEW!
- Mona and Alison get the screentime they deserve and Alison becomes badass Alison again
- The girls cut the bullshit and work on their friendship before relationships
- We actually get Emison together!
- Wren returns and his storyline is the storyline he deserves!
- Caleb stops being an asshat
- Toby actually has relevance again (and Yvonne disappears)
- Melissa returns, as do all the other old characters, Noel, Jason, Lucas, Paige, Jenna and they actually have some relevance to the plot
- (I’d personally love the plot to have some more links to the N.A.T club)
- Mona and Alison actually become part of the main group!
- Alison actually gets treat with some decency!
- The Liars actually have a relevance to the plot and it’s not just all about the Dilaurentis family
- We discover Shower Harvey was actually just another pawn and has no real relevance
- More information about Radley
- More mystery and genuine shocks and things happening in every episode
- Less filler episodes
- More focus on the plot than the romance
- An explanation of Bethany Young’s relevance and her connection to Mary/ Jessica
- More information about the Lost Woods Resort
- More information about the time Alison was gone and Vivian Darkbloom
- More information about the Dollhouse (they had so many possibilities with it, it could have been amazing)
And since Alison is dreaming, that “he” is probably Wilden. And then she will wake up and that’s the opening scene of 7x01.
Why the fuck would you put a scene from s7 to season 6 promo video? Whyyy
Maybe because it’s Ali fantasy of what she is going to play out in five years?
WTF HAPPENED TO THIS SCENE THOUGH NOW IM ANNOYED
I haven’t seen anyone post this yet, normally I just re-blog. But wow. Another Ian clue. All the letters are blurred except ANI. Obviously rearranged is Ian.
Maybe he doesn’t have a twin, but I seriously FULLY expect Ian to at least BE in this episode (important revealing flashback)!
The a and y aren’t blurred and neither is loses. This would be super cool if it was legit though