Everyone: why the shuck u lyin.. why u always lying... mmMmM MY GOD STOP SHUCKING LYING
I have a feeling they’re going to drag me kicking and screaming both into the theater and out. Brenda’s making me because she wants to prove me wrong and maybe they won’t mess her up as bad as I think they will. But she’s my baby and I’ll always be protective of her.
Haha well it’s my absolute favorite book series so I will probably end up going on a killing spree. Hence why I asked my friends to get me drunk before we go so I might not kill everyone. xD
I was successful with finding icons and I’m gonna start cleaning my room. Distract me.
AGE OF ULTRON SENTENCE MEME
“I adore you.”
“I just pay for everything and design everything, make everyone look cooler.”
“You didn’t see that coming?”
“Is that the best you can do?”
“You kiss your mother with that mouth?”
“I’ve got no strings to hold me down.”
“Keep up old man!”
“I suppose we’re both disappointments.”
“You get hurt, hurt ‘em back. You get killed… walk it off.”
“No matter who wins or loses, trouble always comes around.”
“As the world’s expert on waiting too long, don’t. You two are great together.”
“Really? That’s it? You just roll over and show your belly, every time somebody snarls?”
“I am always picking up after you boys.”
“Nothing lasts forever.”
“That’s not a question I need answered.”
“I’m sick of watching people pay for our mistakes.”
“You are all puppets tangled in strings.”
“I’m going to tear you apart; from the inside.”
“What’s a girl like you doing in a place like this?”
“A guy did me wrong.”
“We have no place in the world.”
“This is going to be like finding a needle in the world’s biggest haystack… fortunately, I brought a magnet!”
“I got no plans tomorrow night.”
“It just slipped out.”
“I can show you what you truly fear.”
“Yeah, we don’t have time for a city hall debate.”
“And for gosh sake; watch your language!”
She’s just not the way I imagined her in the books, and the teaser looked like they were going to change everything and my inner book nerd raged.
Sleepy little shit’s being a pain and not waking up. Imayhavetoreadthebookagainforthebillionthtime
I’m sorry — your question?
text talk sentence meme, part one
- [ text ]: how much do you reckon _____ will kill me for flooding his/her office?
- [ text ]: if s/he is the love of your life, why are you flooding his/her office?
- [ text ]: i’d like to think we have some unrequited love though
- [ text ]: I get the vague impression s/he deals with a lot of shit with you
- [ text ]: anyone who has to say they are punk rock are entirely not punk rock at all
- [ text ]: you sound a bit like a dick
- [ text ]: are juice boxes punk rock?
- [ text ]: bugger off. don’t be jelly of my jelly
- [ text ]: don’t play idiot. you do that naturally enough
- [ text ]: whatever. just don’t get murdered, yeah?
- [ text ]: i don’t want to bury your body. you’re too fucking heavy, man
- [ text ]: you’ve opened a door here, sweetheart, that you probably shouldn’t have
- [ text ]: i bet you sweet talk all the girls with your french
- [ text ]: IM SORRU IN JUSY LAUDJING SP HARD YOU ARW AN IDOT OG MYGOS
- [ text ]: how dare you! you cannot simply ask a lady her age! the travesty!
- [ text ]: i’m terminating now. we’ve reached a weird level
- [ text ]: and until then, your suggestion is wanking
- [ text ]: is this drunk texting because i really can’t with it right now
- [ text ]: i wanna sleep. please stop texting me
- [ text ]: yout the 1 who told tme to wank out my feeligns
- [ text ]: I HOPE YOU HAVE THE TEXT ALERT ON
[ text ]: OR THE PHONE IS AT LEAST SITUATED NEAR YOUR HEAD SO THE VIBRATION DRILLS HOLES INTO YOUR BRAIN
- [ text ]: now the whole world knows i’m a sham! i can never show my face again!
- [ text ]: are you going to tell me to wank again?
- [ text ]: so drunken me has saved your number as ‘pumpkin tit’ and i think we need to rectify this
- [ text ]: are you in a gang? is this an initiation?
- [ text ]: you can’t deny our love!
- [ text ]: i refuse to be the mistress
- [ text ]: come on, it’s kinkier that way!
- [ text ]: what did you say? to assure him he’s ‘not ugly’
- [ text ]: you didn’t seem thrilled at the prospect that i think you’re really really ridiculously good looking
- [ text ]: it’s only just struck me that i could be texting a serial murderer or something
- [ text ]: i missed breakfast this morning, so i’m having it now. the toast is cold though. and i don’t have any jam
- [ text ]: i can see you pouting. i know what you’re thinking
- [ text ]: ohNMy god I shouldnnoT BE LAUGHING
- [ text ]: oh come on. i do once and now it’s a ‘thing’?
- [ text ]: should i be preparing myself for drunk texting again?
- [ text ]: bit of saliva will fix it all up
- [ text ]: OH MY GOD NO MY DOCTOR DID NOT BRING A BLOW UP DOLL THAT’S NOT WHAT I MEANT
- [ text ]: i want to sleep now. i demand a bedtime story
- [ text ]: HE FACE PLANTED INTO THE GRADD AND HIS NOSE ERUPTED INTO BLOOD
- [ text ]: WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY BE DOING THAT’S MORE IMPORTANT THAN ME
- [ text ]: it’s a monday morning and my head is killing me
- [ text ]: maybe i should really reconsider that i’m texting a murderer
- [ text ]: find a needle. jab it into your own neck
- [ text ]: if you whine and pine long enough something might come of it
- [ text ]: it’s fine. i have crutches and i get to hit people with them
- [ text ]: that’s cruel abuse of power. i love it
- [ text ]: I DON’T EVEN OWN PINK SOCKS WHOSE ARE THESE
- [ text ]: we definitely can’t flood a hospital
- [ text ]: i think you underestimate how much i like talking to you
- [ text ]: i’m sorry. i don’t know what to say that isn’t completely stupid
- [ text ]: my swinging legs know no bounds
- [ text ]: you make me sound like a drama queen
- [ text ]: i know you said you were working, but i have just discovered my stripper name. it’s not actually that good, but i followed the formula so it must be legit.
- [ text ]: don’t take this the wrong way, /please/, but didn’t you say you had a psychologist?
- [ text ]: i think s/he deserves more than ‘snappy’. let’s go for ‘waspish,’ ‘aggravated,’ slowly move our way toward ‘murderous’
- [ text ]: just a cheeky bit of murder to finish the night
- [ text ]: pleasure is all mine. i’ve always wanted to kill a man
- [ text ]: have you ever wanted to hurt someone you’ve never met?
- [ text ]: i’m very specific for when i’m suddenly not mature anymore
- [ text ]: Ahh, yes. it always makes me feel better when we compare things to your failed love life. like, damn. you’re sad
- [ text ]: my grandmother is here. need immediate back up. possibly a swat team
- [ text ]: we’re gonna have topostpone that brainstoms. i just rain intoa pole andi thinki have a concucssion goodbye
- [ text ]: i’m sorry, you ran into a pole because you were too busy texting?
- [ text ]: everyone needs to stop patronizing me
- [ text ]: nonsense. strong friendships are built on blackmail
Like for a starter while I try to find my icons!
Sooo, is it bad that as excited as I was for the movies I’m not looking forward to the changes it looks like they’re doing? This is my FAVORITE book series and they’re changing all of it. Including Brenda, and she’s my absolute favorite character.
Yes, Brenda is Emily. Because reasons.