The chimera I designed for our new LEGO show. I cannot express how much of a labor of love this was. It took over 100 hours just to design, let alone build and is one of the largest and most complex sculptures I’ve done.
Fun fact: This model used every single LEGO color available in standard brick.
please for the love of god tell me this is glued together because even the hypothetical possibility of someone knocking it over is giving me four heart attacks
Bugs Bunny could singlehandedly defeat Thanos by dressing up as a TSA agent and setting up a metal detector in the middle of the battlefield saying that all metal objects must be removed if you want to pass on through now stick around for my 2,000 word essay on just how effectively he would convince The Mad Titan to comply
“For shame, doc! Dontcha know we got other folks waiting?”
(Thanos looks behind him and sees dozens of Bugs Bunnies dressed as angry yelling travelers with huge bags of luggage. Thanos rubs his neck guiltily and begins sliding off the gauntlet)
I felt compelled
I don’t think I’ve seen such a finely crafted Looney Toons joke in over two decades. Bravo.
1. It’s Not Living (If It’s Not With You) by The 1975. No shame about how much I love that band and the song is perfect.
2. Rituals by Deaf Havana is hands down my favorite. The fact that they were able to come out with a brand new album in a year and have it be completely different than anything else they had done and still be amazing was awesome.
3. Pale Waves or Whale Bones. Pale Waves is like a female fronted The 1975 and I need more bands like that in my life. Whale Bones has one of the most talented singers I’ve ever heard.
11. Does getting to see Anberlin again count even if I know it won’t happen? They are just so damn good I never want it to stop! If not Hannah and I’s usual trip up north is something I always like.
19. I’m planning on taking a trip across America on a train which I think will be incredible.
22. The Giants Causeway. There is something special about that place.
- Song of the year?
- Album of the year?
- Favorite musical artist / group you started listening to this year?
- Movie of the year?
- TV show of the year?
- Episode of tv or webisode that defined the year for you?
- Favorite actor of the year?
- Game of the year?
- Best month for you this year?
- Something that made you cry this year?
- Something you want to do again next year?
- Talk about a new friend you made this year
- How was your birthday this year?
- Favorite book you read this year?
- What’s a bad habit you picked up this year?
- Post a picture from the beginning of the year
- Post a picture from the end of the year
- A memorable meal this year?
- What’re you excited about for next year?
- What’s something you learned this year?
- What’s something new about your place of residence (room, home, or general location) now vs the start of the year?
- Favorite place you visited this year?
- If you could send a message to yourself back on the first day of the year, what would it be?
- Did you keep any New Year’s Resolutions?
- Did you create any characters (in games, art, or writing) this year? Describe one
C2E2 was the best this year. I got to meet everyone I wanted to and get a couple pictures with people.
I 100% think that if you went inside, you would walk into a normal sized one. It would be seemingly normal, with everyday employees and shoppers. And you’d wander around and almost forget the weird beginning of this adventure, buy a DVD, and then step back out into this field.