04x06 - Yellow Fever
MotW: Buru Buru: fear ghost who caused ghost sickness that’s literally scaring people to death
Any Cas? Nope
- So, Dean’s basically 12
- Scared Dean is fantastic, though as long as he’s surrounded by snakes and furry spiders, it’s understandable
- HA, Sam knowing something’s wrong because Dean isn’t driving recklessly enough
- “AM I HAUNTED?” Deeeeaaan
- Ohhhh, eye of the tiger! Okay, so this isn’t actually part of the episode, but:
- “Basically they were all dicks” wow Sammy. Honestly, what were they thinking implying Dean is a dick and Sam isn’t?
- “You’re dying. Again. Loser.” HA
- DEAN SCREAMING AT THE CAT
- DEAN RUNNING AWAY
- Awwww, Dean’s “you’re awesome” at the deputy. Who has the sweetest smile. Dean clearly agrees. THIS IS FLIRTING AND IT’S FREAKING CUTE
- “Those are real. Who would pretend to be an fbi agent, that’s just nutty.” DEAN. DUDE.
- That’s a nasty way to kill someone. Very Achilles.
- “That’s fear, it spreads and spreads” damn.
- Ahhh, Dean’s “Who wants this life?” speech. Funny, yes, but also so very real. This is their life and it’s insane and what are they doing..
- “I’m out. I’m done. I quit.” if only it was that easy for him to get out
- THE RUNNING FROM THE CUTE LITTLE DOG
- Of course Bobby speaks and reads Japanese. BAMF
- Holy fuck, I’m in awe of the girl who plays Lilith. Jesus she’s good
- Wow, they actually scared a ghost to death. Awesome
- Awww.. don’t make fun of Dean, this wasn’t exactly easy for him
- THE FULL EYE OF THE TIGER. I had no idea they put that at the end of the episode! SO GOOD. And oooh MAN I love Jensen 💚💚💚💚💚💚