ways stephen king could have improved IT
- not killing off my favorite characters/kins
- giving us more stenbrough content
- changing like 75% of the book to make it less gross and less confusing. Legitimately how are people who haven’t read IT numerous times supposed to understand what the fuck he is talking about??! Also.. the gross parts are just like.. yikes. I like block out all of that shit and then I read the book again and I get disgusted by it all over again.
- making mike canonically aroace. Like please we need representation and like mike is right there being aroace, just make it canon stephen.
- making Stan canonically autistic. He is SO heavily autistic coded. HE IS AUTISTIC AND I’M TIRED OF ARGUING ABOUT IT WITH ALLISTICS ABOUT THIS!
- just focusing more on benverly the whole time. like i’m not trying to be mean, but i really don’t like billverly so let’s just focus on benverly
- controversial opinion here.. but like not adding audra into the story at all.
- just simply removing pennywise. The movie would be so much better if pennywise did not exist.
- making the whole book about the losers trying to help each other work through their trauma and discover healthy coping mechanisms and just make the whole book an amazing found family story.
Reply with the easiest and the hardest loser for you to write
Easiest for me: Stan and Richie, they’re real sassy and that’s what I’m good at, witty dialogue
Hardest: Eddie, I don’t know why, I just am not good at getting into this boy’s brain
one of the old blogs I used to dig through for wrestling stuff deactivated I am choking and sobbing rn
Mike: So we might all die
The rest of the losers: Yeah
Ben: It's been an honour to be friends with you all
Richie: Yeah, I really care about all of you
Richie: Especially EDDIE'S MOM!!!!
Eddie: Shut up Richie, this is serious!
No hate to anybody lol. These are just things I notice that sort of are annoying that I see occur in Bowers Gang Fanfics A LOT.
1) BODY SHAMING CHARACTERS In almost every fiction that involves Greta Bowie, the Y/n or some characters just HAS to body shame her. Often calling her "fatty" or "piggy" or some shit. Like yeah Greta wasn't a friendly character, but also like... come on, have ya'll seen the actress that played Greta Bowie? She is nowhere near fat. Now imagine being a bigger reader and seeing this Y/n character who is supposedly you, body shaming skinny characters for being too fat? Like damn (it's me... I'm bigger reader lmfao) I'd be one to talk-
2) UNRELATABLE Y/N'S I have never met like a chill Y/n. They're always either: 1. Some stereotypical like badass girl who is aggressive and fights everybody because she's so cool and tough. Or 2. A very innocent and naïve woe is me type of character. Like hardly ever is the Y/n ever actually relatable. Personally, I don't go around school punching people who look at me weird or act all innocent like I'm a toddler. Like most people in day-to-day life are just some chill little beans who mind their business.
3) EXTREME GOD COMPLEXES I know Patrick had a mental illness called solipsism basically an illness where he believed he was the only real thing in this world and that everything is made up. Doesn't mean you have to write him in fics like he's an untouchable god. The bugger is scared and got killed by leeches for crying out loud! It pisses me off when they write Patrick or any of the Bowers' boys when they, in fact, are not untouchable gods. They have their vulnerabilities? Yes. Does it mean you should make them too OOC for the sake of vulnerability? No. But also like... Patrick will not glow gold and shit a rainbow or something if you punch him in the face. He's not some Greek god.
4) EXCLUDING CHARACTERS FOR BEING BIGGER OR A POC Tell me why we always exclude Belch Huggins from fanfics? Because the bigger one of the group? In the entire IT fandom, why is it that almost every fic has excluded Belch, Ben, and Mike, but kept the skinny white characters? Mike is the only black boy in Derry. Cool. Why exclude him from your book? Belch and Ben happen to be chubby boys. Ok great. Why exclude them? It's very odd when the fics literally include Bill, Richie, Eddie, Stanley, Beverly, Henry, Patrick, and Vic... HELL EVEN PENNYWISE, then exclude those 3 vital characters. Like are they too unattractive to be in your fic and be written as love interests for your Y/n or OC?
Sorry for going on that little rant lol. Just wanted to get it out. If ya'll have any good fics PLZ TELL ME!
Pennywise: WHY AREN'T YOU DEAD?
Bill: Because of uhh, the power of team work!
Angry modern Disney cartoon girls
Ghost Stories (2017) is another movie that you really just got to watch without knowing anything beforehand. It's probably the best English horror of the last decade. If you like twists, Martin Freeman, fairly good scares, and bleak endings, you'll like Ghost Stories. It's available on Hulu in the US right now.
got insp by @1percentcharge’s horror high characters and doodled a v low quality daughter of Pennywise during work
Scrooge McDuck from DuckTales
Last year I drew Donald Duck and today I finally get to draw Scrooge, he is so awesome!! I just love so much the 2017 series, too bad it ended :( but at least I got to see Scrooge, Donald and the other characters from a different view.
Scrooge McDuck de DuckTales
El año pasado dibujé al Pato Donald y hoy finalmente tuve la oportunidad de dibujar a Scrooge, él es tan asombroso!! Amo tanto la serie del 2017, qué mal que ya terminó :( pero al menos pude ver a Scrooge, Donald y a otros personajes desde un punto de vista diferente.
The N°67 Ford GT Le Mans closes out its second season in the FIA World Endurance Championship with a third place podium for the Ford Chip Ganassi Team UK at the 2017 Eight Hours of Bahrain.