#BBC Tumblr posts

  • stepha333runes
    19.09.2021 - 5 minutes ago

    SpaceX: Inspiration4 amateur astronaut capsule splashes back to Earth

    The quartet of civilian astronauts lands safely in the Atlantic off the coast of Florida. from BBC News - World https://ift.tt/3klBIRl

    #BBC News - World
    View Full
  • View Full
  • donamarocas
    19.09.2021 - 9 minutes ago

    give credits if you repost, please

    like/reblog if you save

    follow me for more

    Xoxo 💜✨

    #mimi keene #mimi keene icons #Ruby Matthews #Ruby Matthews icons #sex education icons #sex education season 1 #sex education season 2 #sex education season 3 #sex education#netflix icons#netflix#cindy williams #cindy williams icons #eastenders#bbc#icons #icons sem psd #icons without psd #icon#female icons#female icon#girls icons#icons woman#women icons#actress#model#british actress#random icons#leo sign
    View Full
  • topnewsfromtheworld
    19.09.2021 - 11 minutes ago

    SpaceX: Inspiration4 amateur astronaut capsule splashes back to Earth

    The quartet of civilian astronauts lands safely in the Atlantic off the coast of Florida. from BBC News - World https://ift.tt/3klBIRl

    #bcc news #Top News From The World BBC News - World
    View Full
  • adistinguishedcamel
    19.09.2021 - 13 minutes ago

    Supernatural HS AU - Trust Fund Boy Julian Fawcett

    Rich boy Julian died of a heart attack and can now move things with his mind. Bad boy flirt who can and will put his money where his mouth is. 90% chance he will be indifferent to you, 9% chance he will be attracted to you, and 1% chance he might genuinely like you. Can box and play rugby.

    #bbc ghosts#julien fawcett#simon farnaby#Ghosts SHSAU #was this an excuse to draw Julian? fuck yeah it was
    View Full
  • queenfantasyy19
    19.09.2021 - 15 minutes ago

    I'd like to think that there was actually one, just one, moment during filming that RDJ and Benedict Cumberbatch looks at each other and be like, "No shit Sherlock! "

    View Full
  • azzubhai1
    19.09.2021 - 15 minutes ago

    SpaceX: Inspiration4 amateur astronaut capsule splashes back to Earth

    The quartet of civilian astronauts lands safely in the Atlantic off the coast of Florida. September 19, 2021 at 06:12AM

    #BBC News - World
    View Full
  • plq-to
    19.09.2021 - 15 minutes ago

    I present to you, Panel Shows I Think The Ghosts Should Be On:

    Robin - Taskmaster

    Humphrey - QI

    Mary & Kitty - Password

    Thomas - Never Mind The Buzzcocks

    Fanny - What's My Line?

    Captain - 8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown

    Pat - Whose Line Is It Anyway?

    Julian - Have I Got News For You

    Bonus! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ All of them on a special Would I Lie To You episode. Cap, Fanny, Julian and Humphrey (on David's team) vs Thomas, Mary, Kitty and Robin (on Lee's team) plus Pat with Rob to keep the peace
    #mary and kitty should be on password together because their minds work in similar ways #if i was pushed though i'd put mary on 8 out of 10 cats so she could give her 'pinions freely #and kitty on whose line also because she's enthusiastic when it comes to improv and she isn't terrible #robin would be fucking amazing on taskmaster #he's literally a genius and he would not be intimidated by greg at all (think rhod gilbert but more successful) #humphrey is a perfect fit for QI #this is the one i'm most enthusiastic about because it just makes so much sense #and also people would finally listen to him which is what he deserves #fanny would slay on what's my line and she fits the aesthetic perfectly #cap might enjoy a word game or two but the thing that tipped the scales for me is the idea of cap having to bring and introduce a mascot #bonus points if it's the episode where they just got a man to stand naked in front of the panelists during a letters round #pat is an improv legend i'm sure and the theatre kid/improv geek in him would thoroughly enjoy whose line #and for julian well....i just wanna see them absolutely tear him to shreds on have i got news for you #this is a really self-indulgent post #(i say as if all my posts aren't self-indulgent but i really enjoyed this one) #bbc ghosts
    View Full
  • sinivalkoista
    19.09.2021 - 16 minutes ago

    Merlin: Arthur, you are a spoiled prince.

    Arthur: I'm a spoiled KING, you idiot.

    View Full
  • honestmysteries
    19.09.2021 - 21 minutes ago

    I still can’t get over Rami listening to Cat Stevens while working on NTTD. I was imagining him listening to evil music or death metal or something, not an artist who is so normal. I guess Safin likes easy listening? 😆❤️😈

    View Full
  • benaddicted-linfanuel
    19.09.2021 - 28 minutes ago

    You know what, fuck you.

    *un-fluffs your Johnlock*

    View Full
  • rebekahagain
    19.09.2021 - 31 minutes ago

    I have less than zero expectations for the future but this scene... This scene......

    #i lied about my earlier top five list this moment is Scene Number One on my list of haunting choices on BBC Sherlock
    View Full
  • hulusan
    19.09.2021 - 32 minutes ago

    SpaceX: Inspiration4 amateur astronaut capsule splashes back to Earth

    The quartet of civilian astronauts lands safely in the Atlantic off the coast of Florida. from BBC News - World https://ift.tt/3klBIRl

    #BBC News - World
    View Full
  • grinchwrapsupreme
    19.09.2021 - 32 minutes ago

    I actually do love the idea that the captain was so boring in life that none of the ghosts were in the room with him when he died so not only were they surprised when he showed up dead but none of them know the whole story of how it happened

    #hes so secretive it would not surprise me if he kept this from them too #bbc ghosts #the captain ghosts #i dont think this will be true based on various things but it qould be interesting and funny if it was
    View Full
  • xmind0vermatt3r
    19.09.2021 - 34 minutes ago
    View Full
  • avatar-avery
    19.09.2021 - 35 minutes ago

    Morgana: You ever notice when someone is disappointed, they say “aah man” or “oh man”...

    Morgana: That’s because men are a disappointment.

    #she's a lesbian #*does a little happy dance* #i think i'm hilarious #i'm drunk or smth #i mean i'm 17 but still #bbc merlin#bbc's merlin#merlin#bbcm#bbc #incorrect bbc merlin quotes #incorrect merlin quotes #bbc merlin incorrect quotes #merlin incorrect quotes
    View Full
  • gryffindortrash
    19.09.2021 - 35 minutes ago

    I was at a party last night and was going to leave but accidentally stayed for another 2 hours when I said bye to someone and they said “oh you’re going? But I was hoping you were going to tell me more about your Merlin theories”

    #whoops#merlin#bbc merlin #there were only like 10 people and all vaxxed etc #before anyone starts #I had thought I was boring him and we’d gotten distracted by other things for a bit before I went to leave #mine#personal
    View Full
  • johnnygsanto
    19.09.2021 - 36 minutes ago

    Aukus pact delivers France some hard truths - BBC News

    Aukus pact delivers France some hard truths  BBC News Aukus pact delivers France some hard truths - BBC News

    #Spliced Feed 3 (Johny Santo) #Aukus pact delivers France some hard truths - BBC News
    View Full