Rosemary and Apple Baked Chicken 🍎
1. 2 lbs of chicken breast
2. 1 tbs minced garlic
3. ½ tsp powdered thyme
4. 1 tbs rosemerry
5. 2 tbs of olive oil
6. ½ tbs salt and ½ tsp pepper
7. ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
8. ¼ cup white cooking wine
9. ½ cup chicken broth
10. 5 medium apples
1. Preheat the oven to 375. And oil a baking sheet.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine garlic, salt, pepper, vinegar, cooking wine, chicken broth, rosemary, olive oil, and thyme. Whisk together.
3. Dip the chicken breast into the mixture 1 at a time and then place them on the baking sheet. Save the left over mixture!
4. Peel and cut up 5 apples. Put them onto the baking sheet with the chicken. Pour the left over seasoned mixture over everything on the baking sheet. Then drizzle the whole thing with a little honey.
5. Bake at 375 for 1 hour and then serve.
Always look on the bright cider of life! Apple Cider Donuts 🍎
1. 1 ½ cups of apple cider
2. 1/3 cup unsweetened apple sauce
3. ½ cup of dark brown sugar
4. ¼ white sugar
5. 1 tbs of vanilla extract
6. 1 tsp cinnamon
7. 1 tsp of baking powder
8. ½ tsp of baking soda
9. 3 cups flour
10. ¼ tsp nutmeg
11. 3 tbs melted margarine (soy free earth balance)
12. 1/3 cup oat milk
1. 10 tbs melted margarine
2. 1 cup light brown sugar or white sugar
3. 1 tsp cinnamon
1. Heat up an electric mini donut iron and coat with canola oil. (You could also do this recipe in the oven. Just bake at 350 until toothpick comes out clean).
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the batter. Mix until smooth.
3. Spoon the batter into the donut iron (you want to fill the mold but don’t go over the top of the mold or it will be MESSY).
4. Close the iron and let bake for about 5 minutes. They should be sponge-like and a toothpick should come out clean.
5. Remove donuts from the iron carefully. Use a fork to pop the donut out of the mold. Between batches always coat the iron with more oil. This will keep the donuts from sticking to the iron. When done put donuts on a cooling rack.
6. In a small bowl, pour in 10 tbs if melted margarine.
7. In another small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon for coating.
8. Take a brush and coat the donuts completely with the melted margarine. Then dip in the cinnamon sugar mixture. Press the coating onto the donut.
Sugar-free caramelized sweet potatoes 🍠
1. 4 sweet potatoes
2. 3 tbs of olive oil
3. 3 tbs monk fruit sweetener
4. 1 tbs of cinnamon
1. Peel potatoes and cut into cubes. Put in a large frying pan.
2. Add oil, cinnamon, and monk fruit sweetener.
3. Mix with a spatula to coat all the potatoes.
4. Cover with a lid.
5. Cook over medium heat for 20 minutes or until fork tender and flip with a spatula every five minutes.