been playing coop with some friends that just started the game :DDD
been playing coop with some friends that just started the game :DDD
Some asshole just set off home made firework down the back of my flat scaring me to hell while I'm buck naked in the shower fearing for my damn life
yk how throughout The Fowl Twins they're constantly implying how similar Artemis and Myles are
That's the thing. They aren't.
Of course, they act somewhat similar; condescending, melodramatic, smarties. But their core personalities n beliefs n all are so different, it's kinda comical to compare them.
see, lemme explain:
Firstly, there's the fact how Myles is a sucker for knowledge. And while Artemis is certainly smart, that was never his goal(i'm talking before he learnt morals); his was power, gold, riches, world recognition. Artemis was mainly in direct business, illegal or not, while Myles is more of a learn-everything type of person. Both of their ideas of power are so different.
Also, from what I've read so far in the Fowl Twins, Myles is constantly feeling bad about certain actions; destroying that museum place thingy, n all. And Artemis... well, he isn't naturally good on guilt or remorse, per se. He's unfazed (or used to be) by the possibility of innocent people being harmed; and generally, he was the one who did it, directly or indirectly. Myles hesitates for violence, where Artemis's first thought is literally, "Well, TECHNICALLY, Butler could kill them, or at least harm them. Just puttin it there-"
And their temper; Myles's temper is much more obvious than Artemis. I don't think we've gotten to see Artemis really go ANGRY, because he obviously relishes the fact he could destroy their life with a few hacks. Or that could just be the Beckett factor.
Also, Artemis honestly doesnt give a fuck about "brain development," i mean, at least compared to Myles he doesn't. Like istg Myles is OBSESSED with being the smartest. And he's much more harsh in judgement and is more condescending; we all have noticed that.
Honestly, this is just like the initial reasons why i think they're so different; it's just the surface. I'll probably writ an essay on it, some day.
Thanks for coming to my TED Talk
she/her ; minor
carrd ; spotify ; byf/dni ; about me
byf/dni!! dni if strictly mdni blog, basic dni criteria, use slurs you can’t reclaim, send anon hate byf sfw blog, i’m a minor, lots of reblogging & interacting with friends, not spoiler free if i say something that makes you uncomfortable/is offensive, please lmk and educate me ‼️‼️
pakistani & canadian ; est
speaks both english and urdu <3
NA server, ar 35 SHHH, noelle main (?), message for uid!
married to koko [real]
me x emojis & keyboard smashing otp
i can play the violin sheeeesh
i have a dog HSJDHSDS i post a lot of pictures of her so 🙆🙆🙆
i love talking to new people and making new mutuals 😋😋 don’t be shy
big spotify & pinterest obsession i heart talking about music 💕
currently watching squid game & reading tokyo revengers!!
thank you for visiting my blog & i hope you enjoy your time here!!
Niche Podcast Theories Thursday:
woe.begone takes place in the same universe(s) as ars PARADOXICA
Hating conflicts but having to stand up for yourself 🙃
there's something so tender and intimate in the way Hanya Yanagihara uses names in dialogues I'm -
Golden Rules and Common Sense
On the internet, in online communities, anywhere really. Cuz some ppl don’t know better, apparently. ( These are obviously stated by 1 fucking person ( me ) based on my fucking personal experiences etc etc. I don’t think I hold the truth or answer to life biggest questions, these are my fucking thoughts. And either ppl agree or don’t. You do fucking you. )
Don’t send unsolicited NSFW shit. No matter what.
Don’t steal designs, don’t impersonate people.
Don’t be a minor following an adult blog that states 18+.
Don’t be a 18+ blog that doesn’t block minors and tag shit with tags that are for communities with minors in them.
Take responsability for what you can.
Don’t be a fucking dickhead.
Don’t take blocking as a personal attack.
Block people instantly if they make you uncomfortable.
People that break these common sense rules are: A fucking dickhead. Block the shit out of them, warn your friends/mutuals about them. ( Don’t make a shitty fucking call out post pls let us be over that shit. ) (Except the being blocked thing cuz some ppl just be that fucking anxious, just go to your friends and get comfort you silly bitch.)
• Don’t send unsolicited, weird lewd/NSFW messages/asks. Ever. Especially when you do not know them, including on Anon. It’s fucking weird, uncomfortable and even triggering to some. It doesn’t matter if they are a NSFW artist; Don’t fucking do it. What people post/draw/write is not an open invitation. It’s safer to: Only send it to mutuals/friends you know are okay with it, or someone who has stated explicitly that they allow it.
• Don’t ever fucking force two people to interact/ impersonate someone. It’s fucking weird. What the fuck are you doing. You are not helping anyone, if anything, you are ruining shit for two people who don’t even know you.
• Don’t steal/copy/take other peoples designs. Be aware of when you are taking way to much inspiration and ending up just straight up snatching a design/style choice someone else has.
• Someone blocking you isn’t a personal attack. You respect it, you move on. Can it suck? Yes. But there’s nothing you can or should do to change that. You don’t need to hate yourself over it.
• Don’t be an asshat. Don’t harass people, don’t send anon hate, don’t bother people who have blocked you. A no means: Fucking no.
• And with that said: Block anyone who is making you uncomfortable.
• 18+ Means 18+; Get the fuck out. Please fucking always read the pinned post/ description of a blog you want to follow before following. I garantuee you we put it there if we do not want you to follow. And fucking listen to it.
• DON’T EVER FUCKING LIE ABOUT BEING AN ADULT. You will be found out. No one will ever trust you again. You will lose credibility, friendships, a lot of shit. It is not fucking worth it. Don’t fucking do it.
• Do not send anything NSFW, do not post anything NSFW. You are curious: that is fine. It is not fucking okay to follow adults and adult-spaces: it literally can get adults in trouble LEGALLY. Not to mention: It’s really fucking uncomfortable for us. We’d rather not be seen as pedo’s It can even be triggering by it since we have had experiences being groomed. Me, as an example. And that’s not fucking nice.
• But other people are sending NSFW asks and they are okay???• Because it’s usually two adults who are friends/mutuals and know eachother. This does not apply to you, sucks but you don’t get the same priviliege as friends do. So don’t fucking do it.
• But I’m mature for my age!!! Sorry to break it to you, no you fucking are not. Your brain is literally incapable of it. I was a minor once and I was stupid as shit. You are not mature for your age ( which would still be underage ), be safe you tiny little idiot.
• You can still: Draw, write it whatever: JUST DON’T FUCKING POST IT. Do whatever the fuck you want! Just don’t post it, you can get in trouble and I’d rather you not. You can still talk about whatever with your fellow minors of your age AS LONG AS THEY ARE COMFORTABLE WITH IT. Always make sure they are comfortable! Just steer clear of adult spaces, they aren’t conditioned for you to be able to be in safely.
• Make sure you can talk to an adult about things you do not fully get. There is a shit ton of scary shit out here, bad influences, and things that can negatively impact you. If you absolutely have NO adults you can trust, that really fucking sucks. Try your best to confide in your friends, maybe some of them have a trustworthy adult.
• Be fucking safe; you don’t need to give strangers on the internet anything. You are allowed to insta block people that make you uncomfortable. You never have to give out your full age ( stating you are a minor or simply avoiding adult content should be enough ), you never have to give out your full name, where you live, anything. If someone is being weird and creepy: Block them. Talk to an adult you can trust. Be safe babe, and don’t fucking trust anyone with anything that can put you in danger.
PUT YOUR AGE IN YOUR BIO. This is 100000 times better than minors outing themselves. It’s makes it so much fucking easier for all of us.
If you have adult content: Mark your blog as it. Pinned post, descriptions, warnings. It’s better than nothing. And try to not muddy the line of what is okay and what isn’t. The more muddy, the harder it is for people to follow guidelines.
Block minors if you have adult content. Block them if they are being weird or trying to be sexual. Tell your adult friends to block them if you’ve had that experience ( IN PRIVATE don’t make call out posts on fucking minors.) You are an adult: you have the power position. Sucks, but we aren’t kids anymore.
If you are in a community with a lot of minors ( minecraft, pokemon, mlp ex) and you have adult content on your blog: DON’T FUCKING TAG IT AS THOSE THINGS. How the fuck do you think minors find this shit lmfao. Making your blog as hard for minors to find as possible is the only responsability we have that we can do on the internet. ESPECIALLY if it is in a community that is at least partially for minors in the first place.
But I wont get any traffic!!! Sucks. If numbers and followers are more important to you than making sure minors can’t find your adult centric content, I don’t know what to tell you. I’ve managed to get traffic without tags. The system sucks anyway. Let it go.
My mutuals reblog my things and they let minors interact! Cool. Block the minors.
These solutions don’t work!!! It’s the best we have? I’ve managed to stay clear of 99% minors by doing this. I get that for some people who have insanely big followings this is not easy to do; and I don’t envy you. There are always ways you can do to escape it; I just know most people won’t like those solutions because you have to sacrifice shit for it. Weight your prioritizies. Alas: With a large following, you do have responsability for what you show that following. That’s just how it works. And if you cannot ensure you can remove all minors, you either have to live with it, or do something drastic like remaking your blog and be extra hard with prevention to keep it from happening again.
BE VERY FUCKING AWARE OF ADULTS WHO CAN BE PREDATORS. Call the shit out of them. Be on their fucking asses. Do not let them feel fucking safe anywhere. You see an adult being weirdly cozy with a fucking minor, esp with lewd shit and you better fucking tear them a new one. They could be your best friend and they better not be after you notice shit.
These issues are not exclusive to one or another community. It’s literally just how shit the world is. But we also have responsability for what we are normalizing in the community, and suddenly going “ not for you “ for some people, and expecting them to understand why they are being excluded. They don’t. Esp not minors.
And if people keep breaking these literally common sense rules: They are literally a fucking asshole. Block them, tell your friends to block them, and hope you never have to deal with them again. Some people are just fucking dickheads, and it has nothing to do with them being an adult/ minor.
Just know that the consequenses of being a dickhead will land you: In being treated like a dickhead. Enjoy.
'COLORS from Ars' Image Teaser #1
can you BELIEVE for the liyue quest when you meet the adepti or whatever you have to exclusively fight as xiao??? D: ningguang wasn’t on my screen for at LEAST 3 minutes!! outrageous
i wonder what berdly and noelle do together. like, studying and group work, i know that, but what is berdly really like.
Thanatos & Ares charm preorder going another 6 days (ends Sept 27, 2021) ✨ at jyangart.bigcartel.com
The more in distress I am, the less impulse control I have so. Inverse ratio. If I'm feeling bad the more outlet I need so the more I will overshare on social media. I will try not to bc Some People make me regret it but you never know. That's why I have had more negative posts bc thats when I need or feel the need to share and just. Get help but mostly want sympathy or idk. It's just a human impulse ro communicate and share and when these emotions are overwhelming (my emotions are overwhelming at the best of times) it's not surprising that sometimes I might idk say how sad or discouraged I am. So sorry for ruining your day random internet ppl. My day is more ruined so you can share in it lol
Newmann for the soul
fighting alongside all the adepti was really cool and I know it was Rex Lapis’ plan all along to hopefully not have to get involved since he wanted to retire, but it’s very funny to me to imagine him just like. sitting by a window having lunch and watching the giant monster fight like, “eh, looks like they’ve got it I don’t feel like getting up”
I was crying on the bathroom floor, whining about how miserably boring and empty my life is but then I somehow inhaled a piece of wool from my sweater and almost choked on it, so I guess that was somewhat entertaining.