Breathtaking Photographs Shortlisted For Top Wildlife Prize ( Pics)
BREATHTAKING: Humpback whale leaps from the sea, an eagle fights off a fox and two rams clash heads in breathtaking photographs shortlisted for top wildlife prize A series of breathtaking pictures shortlisted for a top wildlife photography award include a humpback whale leaping from the sea in California, an eagle fighting a fox in Japan, and bighorn rams coming to blows in Canada. The humpback…
View On WordPress
Me: *piling all my stuff up in the fridge so it's all together and takes up less space*
Roommate: *moves my stuff to another shelf, making it take up more space and doesn't tell me*
Me: why would you do that?
Top 10 Premier league top scorers all-time
This article is about the Top 10 Premier league top scorers all-time, the total number of goas scored and the clubs they played for. The English premier league is without doubt the most valuable football league in the world. There have been records set and broken by different footballers over the years. Currently, there are about 31 footballers with at least 100 goals in the history of premier…
View On WordPress
Couldn't relegate it to just an album post for this year, all these singles were songs I had on repeat a-plenty.
11. Molotov (OK) - Stand Atlantic | Ok I can only put 10 images in the post, and it's a 'top 10 list,' but I felt I had to acknowledge this as at least an honourable mention. Molotov instantly launched itself into the upper echelons of my favourite StandAt songs, I love the raw energy and the more aggressive punk-rock sound it has. Certified banger.
10. P.M.A. - All Time Low feat. Pale Waves | This just really captures the feel of the past few years. The primary guitar riff is very reminiscent of The Kids Aren't Alright by The Offspring, that is to say it slaps, the chorus is very catchy and the song is chock full of some gosh-darn relatable lyrics.
9. Control Freak - Doll Skin | After two of their members leaving to pursue other projects, I wasn't sure what the new Doll Skin was gonna sound like, but I needn't have worried. Syd's vocals are on-point, the instrumentation is just as good as ever and Doll Skin are still killing it. I'm very much looking forward to their next album.
8. IDGAF - As It Is | As It Is' lead single off their upcoming album. A slightly different sound than their previous work, which I wasn't sure about at first, but once the chorus and the guitars really kick in it's infectious. When I think about what I was listening to this year, this is one of the very first songs that comes to mind.
7. Outta My Head - State Champs | Aptly named, I got to see the lads premiere this song at Slam Dunk Festival, which was great, and since they released it I have not been able to get it out of my head. State Champ's have such a solid consistency in their sound and again, I am looking forward to the eventual album.
6. Dynamite - As Sirens Fall | Took some time to grow on me, but once it did I was belting out the chorus all over the place. These guys have put out nothing but banger after banger and they deserve so much more attention than they have right now.
5. Just Sound - State Champs | Another one from the Champs, their lead single accompanied by a Bob Ross parody music video, was a surefire way to get this song stuck in my head. As I said before, State Champs have been so solid at maintaining that classic NFG style pop-punk sound, catchy upbeat riffs and melodies, and Derek's voice has never sounded better.
4. Once In A Lifetime - All Time Low | 'Til I hit an ALL TIME LOW! Namedropping yourselves is one way to make a line instantly iconic. Wake Up Sunshine was my favourite ATL release in a while, and hearing them continue that sound with this single was fantastic, not to mention the song itself is catchy as all hell.
3. Walk Over My Grave - Yours Truly | Another band who deserve more attention! Their album Self Care was one of my absolute favourites from last year and I loved this how single took their sound in a slightly heavier, but not too heavy direction, not to mention Mikaila's vocals, which are just phenomenal.
2. I Miss 2003 - As It Is | They're right! I do miss 2003! I honestly hadn't been too hot on the singles released after IDGAF, but this one absolutely blew me away. The nostalgia! The riffs! The references! It absolutely made me want to sing New Found Glory at the top of my lungs at 4am, and honestly what more can you ask for?
1. Bite Me - Avril Lavigne feat. Travis Barker | By the far the most unexpected addition to this list, and yet Avril takes the no. 1 spot. Bite Me was a blast from the past in all the right ways, and this really felt like a huge song for the resurgence of that Early 2000's pop-punk sound everyone seems to be trying to recapture these days. Soon as I heard it I knew it was one I was gonna be re-listening and re-listening to - and I was right. Bite Me absolutely and unrelentingly SLAPS.
oh hey, congrats to best friends AND hfo on finally, SEEMINGLY escaping the feud purgatory they were in!
There are a lot of factors to consider when choosing a hard shell tent for overlanding and off-roading. Not only do you need to think about how the tent will perform in different weather conditions, but you also need to find one that is durable and fits your budget. Visit 4WDTalk, we will discuss the most important things to look for when choosing the best hard shell tent and provide some tips on how to get the best possible deal. Read on to learn more.
[Music + Lyrics] Never Discouraged - VOZ Nelson Ft. Fuhnwi (@dfuhnwi) via [@amenradio1] Cc: @GospelCentric #AmenRadio #AmenRadio1
Download: Never Discouraged – VOZ Nelson Ft. Fuhnwi South-Sudan-based Cameroonian Apostle VOZ W Nelson known popularly as VOZ Nelson offers up a debut new single titled, “Never Discouraged” produced by King’s Pro. Commenting on the song, Nelson says “I have seen the Good the Bad and the Ugly Part of Life, in this; I was never discouraged and did not give up… Until I saw the deliverance Hand of…
View On WordPress
the masculine urge to breed someone... but like in a submissive way
with a collar around my neck and maybe a leash so they can hold me in place
being called a good pet for using my owners hole like that and making them feel good
both of us just cumming over and over until we're drooling or can't move
just <333 breeding a dom idk
𝑻𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏...
Has it truly been a month already? And still, it feels so fresh. Still, she can feel the random twitching of her fingers. Little sparks arcing from staff warn tips, the anchor pulsing upon her palm, and it only took one swift act to render a void from where her hand had been.
A month for her to slip back into the motions, but it was different now. The brightness behind those amber eyes dimmed, curiosity wavered, overall presence diminished. When Amariel did venture out it was only for a moment; to take or return a book from the library, or to wander when hardly a soul traversed through the halls, yet ever without her cloak concealing the vacancy. And she believes her act to be solid. A smile to those who need to feel at ease, a gentle laugh to hide what troubles remain. It seems to work… to a point that is.
There was no hiding from Bull, try as she might, and yet having him near brought comfort through the heavy fog that clouds her mind. Though it’s not always the case. When Amari enters their chambers, she’s obviously unfocused, golden hues drawn to the floor when they used to light up towards him. It takes a soft rumble to bring her out of the haze.
“ Hey... ”
A quick inhale and their gaze meets. She smiles though it’s a touch off, head tilting to finally notice that he’s not wearing his eye-patch. For a moment they simply stare at each other; both knowing what about, yet neither initiating an act. Expression shifts from placid to confusion, and Amari means to break the silence.
“ Bu– ”
But before his name can even leave her, the Qunari has her by the hand. A gentle hold that at first takes her by surprise until she feels his thumb caress her palm. Callous fingertips graze over the back of her hand and a shiver runs down her spine. Bull steps closer, dipping his horns to bring that same hand to his lips. Soft kisses prompt a shaky sigh and though she tries to withstand the swell of emotions, yet through her eyes, it is a losing battle.
When he moves the cloak from her shoulder, Amari doesn’t flinch or shy away. Lips quake yet her sight is trained on Bull; the way he reads her so devotedly like a favored tome, how his eye only leaves her face to drift over that shoulder he’s kissed countless times, and with a low rumble, he does just that. Kneeling he brings his lips to the Elf’s soft skin. The scent of vanilla and honey still lingers as personal care has not gone unchecked. A tender grin brushes against her in the thought of it as he continues this loving trail down her arm, gently kissing her elbow before gradually moving to her forearm; to the space in which the anchor once lay.
It is in this she can no longer endure. The tears are heavy when they eventually fall. Weeks, months, years of moments where they were kept back. To finally let them go, let all of this go was as if the weight of the world was lifted off those shoulders. Amari looks down to gaze upon her Qunari and smiles; full, sincere, and reaches to wrap her arms around Bull’s neck.
In one fluid motion Bull stands taking Amari along with and a soft laugh is found within the tears once her toes leave the ground. The squeeze of his arms around her released another trembling chuckle from her small form, muffled into her arms, into his neck. They remain holding each other until Amari’s quiet sobs fade into sighs, Bull eventually bringing them to lay upon the bed, the Elf’s lithe frame draping across his broad torso. Silence takes hold once more, but it’s different than before. She finds the haze is lifting, and he finds the light behind those golden eyes begin to shine yet again.
We are broken, you and I, but in each other, my love, we are whole.
the first 9 pictures on your pinterest are your aesthetic game
tagged by @attollogame ty beloved! i have been looking at makeup for chars recently and went on a gold image searching spree last night so here we are
tagging (no pressure ofc) @amlovelies, @khiita, @solarisrenbeth, @lavampira, @leondaltons, and anybody else who would like to do this!
One name. One group. Five very different men.
Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov floats the idea of a new European security pact to prevent Nato expansion. from BBC News - World https://ift.tt/3ryOCzx
Nina Hagen's song will be played during a military ceremony in the outgoing chancellor's honour. from BBC News - World https://ift.tt/3dbVlqH
mmm im thinking about sk8 someone send reqs or ideas
uagliu posso dire una cosa da studentessa di cinema? sono stati bravi, ce bravi della serie che hanno sollevato i loro quintali e li hanno messi in testa a moca per capirsi
@/Academy la statuetta a nicolò barella quando??