100 days of productivity | 1/100 | 17.02.20
today i went to my university library and studied my latin notes for my exam next week, as well as reading up on more greek mythology just for fun.
My first 🎁
i really need to choose between learning latin and ancient greek
wait, why not learn both………..
Elysian - a heavenly place ; a state of creativity and inspired mind
– Old wool overcoats, bought used and two sizes too large, threadbare at the shoulders from the rub of too-heavy rucksack straps
– Pockets stretched wide and sagged from books
– Sweaters rubbed thin and frayed at the cuffs, littered with little holes from the friction of desk-edges and thinking fingers
– Heavy socks stuffed into the same pair of old shoes, soles thinned into nothing from constant motion
– Overgrown hair, uncut for months, curling shaggy over the ears
– Roughly stitched up repairs, buttons missing and mismatched.
– Secondhand books marked with dog-ears and coffee rings and notes upon notes upon notes, their paperback covers veined white with cracks and creases, patched with “SALE” stickers
– Pencil stubs sharpened into nubs but still tucked and forgotten behind ears, pens shaken and scratched and licked into giving up their last blots of ink.
– Notebooks, their covers soft and furry with wear, filled to the margins with tiny scribbled notes: sideways, upside down, not a speck of blank space wasted.
– All one’s best ideas captured in scrawls and sketches on torn paper napkins and receipts and loose ends of paper.
“If I watch it again it will end differently, right?” I say, tears cascading down my face and onto my laptop as I restart the Dead Poets Society for the millionth time.
yes I‘m watching the All Star Game while studying 🙃
Cupid & Psyche by Canova, When the afternoon light illuminate the very thin marble wings.
This pic was taken by Francesco Ferla, you can find him on instagram: @francesco_ferla
I’ve been collecting the quotes from celestial tea
a business casual look
italy might just be my new favourite place, ft. a quote from a bathroom in a museum
The exam is literally in 2 days and I’m freaking out 🙃
Why do I always procrastinate and end up doing things last minute,