Hann: -His proposal would be so perfectly planned out (and obviously the boys would be in on it)
-You would have been taken out by Matty and George during mid-afternoon and had a great time having lunch, shopping and having a browse in music stores for record and instruments
-Then when you got back to the house there would be no lights on but rose petals and candles everywhere
- you would follow the trail outside into the back garden where Hann would be standing in a suit smiling
-You would be so confused but he’d be standing there with his cute little smile and he would totally be holding a rose or a bouquet of your favorite flowers, he would pass them to you
-“What’s going on Adam?” he would pull you in for a hug and place a kiss on your cheek as he looked into your eyes
-“I’ve loved you ever since I laid eyes on you, I’ve known you were the one. Everyone I know loves you, including the boys. And every day I get to spend with you fills me with happiness. You are the love of my life and I just want to be able to spend the rest of my life with you, every sunrise and sunset”
-he would get down on one knee as he was trying not to cry as well “so will you marry me"
-You’d just shake your head up and down "Yes, of course, Hann!” he would shoot off one knee and pull you into the biggest hug
-“Did the boys know about it” you laughed as you wiped the tears off your face “Of course the did I was scared they were going to let the secret out"
-You would hear footsteps and see Ross, George, and Matty appear in the doorway "Did she say yes” both of you would just laugh “Of course I did” they would run over to you two and you would all have a massive hug
George: -His proposal would probably be out of the blue
-like the two if you would be sitting in bed with a blunt being passed between you and having a really deep meaningful conversation
-“like what if we got married how fun would that be” you would laugh it off and think he was joking about it
-“I’m being serious babe, I was gonna d this a whole different way, but marry me baby” he would say as he looked into your eyes and holding your hand “You serious George” you laughed as tears began to fill your eyes “Dead serious”
- He would roll over and open his bedside draw and grab a blue velvet box “I had a whole idea plan but this is way easier and more special” he would open the box and inside would be the most beautiful diamond ring
-“You are the most beautiful woman in the whole world. you’ve supported me through everything and I’ve never loved anyone as much as you. I just want to spend the rest of my life being able to wake up and go to sleep beside you. So would you do me the honor of marrying me and becoming Mrs. Daniel?"
- You would be sobbing and he would be wiping away the tears "Of course George” you would say as you kissed him
- “Do you like the ring?” he would ask nervously “I love it and I love you ” you said as you would kiss him again “thank you for everything, the ring, and the beautiful speech"
- You would spend the rest of the night crying happy tears, smoking the rest of the blunts he rolled, cuddling and obviously telling the boys, who would all be way too excited and have the funniest reactions to George and you telling them
Matty: -his proposal would obviously be at a concert
- He would sing one of your favorite The 1975 sings and make sure you were at the front of the barrier and he kept eye contact with you
-after the song, he would get off the stage and hold your hand and ask you to come on stage. After getting you on stage he would give you a massive kiss and wrap his hand around your waist.
- he would give a long speech ” I’ve loved this woman for so long she has supported me through everything and been there with me through some really hard times and she deserves everything, she makes me fall in love with her everyday and she has made me a better man" after the speech he would get down on one knee “So baby will you marry me” and he would pull out the most beautiful ring every
- all the people in the crowd would be cheering and you would shake your head up and down a thousand times and shout out a massive “Yes!” and he would get up off one knee and you would jump into his arms crying
- he would kiss you “ I was so scared you would say no” after he let you go he would place a massive kiss on your lips and place the ring on your finger “It’s so beautiful I love it” you would say as he placed it on your finger “A beautiful ring for a beautiful woman” and he would kiss you again
- One of the boys would state that they need to finish the concert, he would give you one last kiss before you were taken off stage by someone to watch the show from the side.
- “give it up for my fiancee” he would shout as you walked off stage so he could finish the concert, he would give you little looks and blow you kisses as he finished the rest of the set, tears still falling as you couldn’t believe what had happened
-When the boys had finished you would all have a massive group hug and celebrate backstage
Ross: - He would probably book a holiday somewhere like South Africa for your anniversary
-You would be so excited to go somewhere that you had never been that you didn’t even notice him not being his usual self
-You would probably go for a really romantic dinner near the beach at like 6 or 7 at night but you would have finished just as the sun was just starting to go down
-You would go to one of those beaches with penguins on them and take loads of photos with them, I bet Ross would try and show the penguins his penguin tattoo which would make you laugh. The take a walk by the ocean whilst holding hands and watching the sunset
-He would stop while you were taking the walk and kiss you on the lips and look into your eyes as he started his speech
-“From the moment I met you, I knew you were special and I knew I’ve wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. You’ve had to deal and put up with me and my sarcasm, my lifestyle and adapt to me always going on tour which is what I love most about you.”
he would get down on one knee which would bring tears to your eyes “I know i always call you wifey but I knew from the day I met you I wanted to for real, so love will you marry me”
- You would burst out crying and kneel down to his level “Y-yes, of course” and he would pull you in for the tightest hug and kiss your head “I thought you were going to say no for a second”
-You would laugh at him and he would slip the ring on your finger and it would glimmer in the light of the setting sun. Literally he couldn’t have planned a more perfect proposal