1. AHS: Asylum
2. AHS: Coven
3. AHS: Murder House
4. AHS: Apocalypse
5. AHS: Hotel
6. AHS: Cult
7. AHS: 1984
8. AHS: Freak Show
9. AHS: Roanoke
Evan fuck my ass please 😈
my favorite thingwhen i waz 14 i think thats not good
Evan Peters attends the Pre-Emmy Luxury
“i think taylor swift is an incredible artist.”
billie dean listens to taylor swift while she's doing paperwork after a long day at work.
- her favorite album is 1989.
- her all time favorite track is i know places.
- she thinks taylor’s hard work in creating the album and solidifying herself as an artist in both country music and pop music is similar to her own hard work in becoming a respected medium.
- has probably met taylor due to being a celebrity medium.
- had been mistaken for taylor once before, didn’t understand why, but didn’t complain.
- almost had a tv special with taylor because she got a call from taylor saying she thinks her house is haunted.
- 1989′s vibe just matches billie’s??? idk.
“she’s definitely a talented writer, i will say that.”
lana is someone who isn’t completely open about her love for taylor swift.
- won’t admit to it, but she’s secretly a swiftie.
- admires her as a writer.
- from a writer’s perspective, lana thinks taylor’s one of the best songwriters of her generation.
- evermore is her favorite album.
- teared up listening to evermore for the first time.
- cried when she heard happiness for the first time, but keeps that to herself.
- long story short is her favorite track off of evermore.
- respects what taylor has done for women in the music industry.
- admires taylor as a woman.
- it’s also likely she knows taylor due to her tv show and has probably interviewed her at some point.
“my mother knew taylor once. hey, did you know she’s a witch?”
cordelia listens to folklore while caring for her plants in her greenhouse.
- cordelia’s favorite tracks are august and seven.
- cardigan does have a special place in her heart, though.
- most of the younger witches are also swifties (even madison, who claims taylor is “too basic” for her even though that's not even the slightest bit true).
- has one of the folklore cardigans (gifted to her by one of the younger witches), and wears it frequently.
- prefers to listen to taylor’s music on a vinyl and record player, but will listen to it in any form.
- almost took her girls to a concert, but didn’t because madison threw zoe into a wall ten minutes before they had to leave.
- has also been mistaken for being taylor, didn't understand why because she's not famous or does she think they look alike, but politely said she was not.
- had to stop misty and zoe from asking her mother if she knew taylor like she knew stevie nicks.
- is subjected to a running joke in the coven where the girls sing “cordelia street” instead of cornelia street (and is also nicknamed “cornelia”).
bette & dot
“taylor swift is just wonderful, isn’t she, dot?”
“that’s one thing we can agree on, sister.”
bette & dot are polar opposites when it comes to their taste in taylor swift’s music.
- bette loves 1989.
- dot loves folklore.
- 1989 reminds bette of her big dreams of being a star.
- folklore allows dot to run away in the fictional stories written in the album.
- bette’s favorite track is welcome to new york, because she’s always wanted to live in the big city with all the bright lights.
- dot’s favorite track is illicit affairs because it reminds her of jimmy.
- bette convinced both dot and elsa to let them perform this love during one of the shows (dot wanted to perform epiphany, but there's no fighting her sister).
- bette begs elsa to send an invitation to the freak show to taylor, but the invitation was never sent.
“who's this taylor swift chick you’re talking about? a pop star? gross. she also does country music? no way in hell.”
sally is not someone who likes taylor.
- she has nothing against her, taylor’s music just isn't her thing.
- she sounds judgmental about it but she’s really not.
- she won't admit it but she has cried to all too well.
- haunted taylor’s room when she stayed at the hotel cortez (which led to a scolding from billie dean howard when taylor called).
- probably would have liked taylor if she had been making music while sally was still alive.
“love story is one of the best love songs of all time, okay?”
shelby’s a sucker for nostalgia.
- fearless is her all time favorite album.
- has cried and will always cry to white horse.
- constantly played taylor in her yoga studio back in los angeles, which led to her friends poking fun at her for it.
- saw taylor on her fearless tour back in 2009.
- taylor came into her yoga studio once and she almost fainted.
- their selfie had been shelby’s phone’s lock screen for as long as she could remember.
- played you belong with me and love story at her and matt’s wedding.
- cried when fearless (taylor’s version) was announced.
- cried even harder when it was released.
- owns a fearless blanket and multiple other pieces of fearless merchandise.
- has been mistaken for taylor and laughed when it happened. even though she loves her, she knows they have nothing in common other than blonde hair and blue eyes.
“oh my god! i love taylor swift!”
audrey’s probably the biggest swiftie of the bunch.
- 1989 is her favorite album.
- she went to 1989 world tour six times.
- owns more taylor swift merchandise than shelby.
- had “darling i'm a nightmare dressed as a daydream.” as her instagram bio for the entirety of 2014 and 2015.
- got into multiple fights with people on twitter during taylor’s hate train.
- used taylor as a model for her american accent when playing shelby in “my roanoke nightmare.”
- danced to you are in love with rory at their wedding.
- will sing taylor swift songs during karaoke night both drunk and sober.
- saw taylor up close that one time she was invited to the met gala in 2014 and had a huge fangirl moment.
- knows taylor because she's an actress.
- finally met taylor at the reputation stadium tour and cried afterward.
- considers her and taylor to be besties even though they only met once.
- would throw a rock through one of the windows at taylor’s old record label.
“i think taylor is a wonderful performer and a great person.”
ally has a lot of respect for taylor when it comes to her being a good person.
- started off with a soft spot for lover.
- reputation ended up being her favorite album.
- promised oz to take him to a concert when she goes on tour again.
- refuses to listen to ivy (for obvious reasons).
- slapped kai when he made hateful remarks about taylor (he deserved it tbh).
- was endorsed by taylor when she ran for senator.
- they even met and took a photo together at a rally!
- taylor stood by ally when her story about surviving kai’s cult came out.
- ally stood by taylor when her masters were stolen.
“she’s talented, to say the least.”
wilhemina doesn't really understand the world’s infatuation with taylor swift.
- doesn’t really get the hype.
- heard false god once and banned it from being played in outpost 3.
- has tried to listen to taylor in private.
- okay, maybe she does understand why people like her.
“who the fuck is taylor swift?”
karen has absolutely no idea who taylor is.
- the only thing karen knows about taylor is she sings shake it off.
- and that she’s a singer.
- but that’s it.
- she’s heard her music a few times at the muse.
- watched austin sommers and belle noir do a live performance of wildest dreams.
- mickey’s mentioned her a few times since becoming famous.
- but other than that, she has absolutely no clue who this woman is.
They really killed off all the best characters this episode :(
Me after watching ahs 10x5
Rest in peace Doris you were the only bitch in the Gardner family that I could stand.
Austin Sommers in promo ‘Winter Kills’ (10x06)
I’m gonna start making Ahs fanfic on here so if you have any requests let me know