Good vibes day 6
Howdy howdy beans and bards, how are y’all today? You can tell me about your day if you want, you don’t have to though. Up to you. Anyways time for some good vibes coming straight from the things I saw today!
- Once again saw the friendly lil bees in the bushes by my dorm. I love them, they just wanna pollinate and do bee things :)
- Someone with long poofy hair the color of cotton candy. Seeing them was a positively magical experience
- Honorable mention to something from a few days back, I saw someone at the store who had hair exactly like S1 Amity Blight. Same shade of green, brown roots, pulled half up and everything. I wanted to tell them I loved their hair but they were too far away. Shoutout to that person I love you mystery Walmart Amity
- I haven’t noticed this since I was a kid: concrete sparkles in the sunlight sometimes. The little clear granular bits sparkle in all sorts of colors reflected by the sun. Even simple things like pavement can be beautiful sometimes
- Someone outside with no shoes on. I vibe, shoes are annoying. Hope that person has a good day. They kinda had Hobbit feet in the best way possible
- A squirrel :D
- Looked up to see a bunch of leaves falling from the trees. Felt like an anime except instead of raining petals of cherry blossoms it’s leaves of yellow and orange reminding me that cooler weather is soon to come. I am ready for this cooler weather. My jackets are itching to be worn.
- I made a really cool drawing yesterday and it’s hanging on my bulletin board right now. Very proud of it, might post it on my art Instagram later :) I’d show it on here but I don’t know how to get photos onto my computer because I have the soul of an old fart who doesn’t know how technology works /j