can we bring back the red bracelet thing please
can we bring back the red bracelet thing please
bmi calculator gives me some complicated feelings bc at the same time is frustrating to lose weight and see that your score changed just a little, it pushes me to lose more weight bc all I want it's to get to the normal section
I'll get there and show that calculator who's boss even if it's the last thing I do on this damn earth
I'd like to state that I am not pro for anyone other than myself.
If you don't like my content, don't have an ed or are in recovery, please block me instead of reporting.
This is a vent account and it's the only place I have to talk about this.
Finally, my name is Jay (not really) and my pronouns are she/they. Also, I'm 17 and english is my second language so forgive any grammar errors, please.
Height: 172 cm (5,6)
SW: 86,6 kg (190)
GW: 75 kg (165)
UGW: 68 kg (150)
6/30/2021: 84,7 kg (187)
7/6/2021: 83,7 kg (184)
7/14/2021: 83,7 kg (184)
7/19/2021: 82,9 kg (183)
7/25/2021: 81,0 kg (178)
I wish everyone a nice binge free week.
We have the control.
Trip on the lake 🏞️💙 346cals burntttt
Officially on my first diet day.
My last weight in was from Monday.
I. Hate. This.
gym Workout splits
1.) warm up- 5 minutes walking 3 speed 3.5 incline
2.) speed 5 incline .5 5 minutes
3.) walk speed 2.5 incline 12 5 minutes
4.) walk speed 3 incline 5.5 5 minutes
5.) repeat u til satisfied and end with 10 minutes walking 3.2 speed no incline
6.) elliptical 10-20 minutes 7 difficulty
7.) stationary bike splits of 1 minute 6 difficulty two minutes 7
i feel like people associate being thin with being clean
i got my first comment! my boss pointed at my baggy jeans “you’ve lost weight! just don’t lose it too fast your boobies will get saggy that’s what happened to my daughter..” hell i’ll take it!
i only started a week ago i was 18something i forgot and now i’m 175 after eating “dinner” so i know it’s not noticeable besides me losing my binge bloat but now that’s gone let’s see what i can do.
me at work i give customers that thousand yard stare i’m so exhausted…
Lunch: grapes (100)
Dinner: Soup (240)
Extra: Oatmeal (100)
Hiii guys, I’ve decided to make a meal plan/ diet
The goal of this diet/meal plan is to show you different ways to stay under 600 ish cals while not eating gross/boring food. If you don’t like something on this diet plan simply sub it for something else OR ask me to make more excluding that specific food ☺️ have fun and be safe and let me know how you like it if you try it out 💖
My diet plan until the 25th of August:
Calories, food & drinks
- max 900 daily calories, aim for 600-750
- if I eat over my limit, then I must burn off the calories I ate (if possible), and subtract the amount I overate from tomorrow’s limit. (Eg, I eat 150 over my limit, so my limit for tomorrow is 150 less then normal)
- avoid foods that are high in saturated fats, processed sugar, and refined carbohydrates. Don’t cut them out completely, just eat less of it.
- eat more fruits and vegetables.
- eat two meals a day, if possible. Doesn’t matter if it’s breakfast and dinner, lunch and dinner, etc.
- no more then three snacks a day.
- limit drinks like monster and coke zero to two a day.
- drink at least three glasses of water a day.
- keep track of my macros; try to eat a balanced (or as balanced as I can while restricting) diet.
- avoid jam, pancakes, waffles, cookies, spreads (Nutella, etc), alcohol (especially whiskey), granola cereals, chocolate bars, and fast food because those tend to trigger binges.
- try to replace normal food with low calorie/vegan/vegetarian substitutes, but do eat some real meat every now and then.
- give myself a “metabolism day” once a week where I can eat up to 1,200 calories. Do this on Friday.
- exercise everyday, doubling the amount of time spent exercising every week.
- try to cycle at least once a week.
- get at least 7k steps a day.
- work out abs/stomach on Monday and Tuesday, legs on Wednesday and Thursday, arms on Friday and Saturday, and a full-body workout on Sunday.
Food logs, Binges & Weigh-ins
- post a food log everyday, even if I binged/went over my limit.
- post a weigh-in every five days, and record how much I lost or gained.
- if I binge, try to not purge and don’t restrict/fast the day after. This might make me fall into a binge/restrict cycle and those are hard to get out of.
- if I binge, and am able to, then do some light exercises like stretching, yoga, or going for a walk.
- if I get an urge to binge, try to get out of the house (go for a walk, cycle, etc). If I can’t do that, then chug two glasses of water really quickly, eat four ice cubes, take a shower, and look at myself in the mirror. If I still want to binge after that, then look at thinspo and try to distract myself. If I still want to binge, watch “counting calories for Nikocado Avocado” videos.
Other/miscellaneous/not necessarily ed-related
- try to get up and move around a little every hour or so.
- body check every day.
- if given the option of driving somewhere or walking somewhere, walk. Same goes for stairs or lifts.
- try to brush my teeth twice a day, wash my hair once a week, and shower at least once a week.
- take my supplements. Do it. I always forget or just don’t.
I should be able to do this. It’s not that hard, I don’t think. I’ve been having a lot of trouble with restricting and stuff, so hopefully this’ll help me. I’m gonna start this tomorrow :)
ok so i was at my grandmas yesterday and she had donuts in her house (which i tend to binge on) and she also had outshine fruit pops that were like only 60 cal
AND I CHOSE TO EAT THE FRUIT POPS ARE YOU GUYS PROUD??!!!
So, since I lack on self control, I decided to make this post in order to find someone out here to help each other.
DM me if you:
Have similar states (I'm 65.9kgx165cm)
Are a major (I'm 21 y/o - please if you're a minor, DON'T DM me)
Have a similar UGW (mine is 50kg)
Live with your parents
Stay safe ♥️
I went shopping this morning and literally wanted to die. I was searching for some t-shirts and I ended up running away bc ALL the fucking girls there were SO skinny.
I'm feeling so ashamed.
Exactly a year ago I was 48kg.
WHY DID I GAIN LIKE HEELLL
Why is it so hard to lose weight???????
Help me please.
Wake up around 5 for work
Get home from work around 12
chores then leave for gym (Burn at least 600 cals, then go in sauna)
come home and read 40 pages
soup (100 cals)
Finish cleaning out closet
go to bed by 11 (Hopefully)
(Extra food i’m allowed one of: light and fit greek yogurt, protein bar, crepe, or pastry crisps)
Ya’ll saunas are so nice. Like i worked out for like an hour ish and i burned about 600 cals, I went in the sauna for like 15 minutes after and it felt so nice, it gives my muscles a break and sweat out a lot (kinda gross) but it feels so nice after. Then I take a cold shower and it feels soooo amazing, i highly recommend if you’re gym has one.
(these are for me you do NOT have to follow)
MUST stay under 600 cal. every day
walk at least 5,000 steps
no eating before 11 am or after 8 pm
have at LEAST one fasting day (liquids only)
do at LEAST two work out videos per day
skip at least one meal a day
have at LEAST 24. oz of water
can go over 600 cal. but stay under 1,200
no eating only after 7 pm
do at LEAST one workout video per day
walk at LEAST 2,000 steps
these are my fav th1nsp0s
god what I would give to look like this