• Due to a busy schedule artwork(s) will be completed on a first-come-serve basis upon initial payments established by @chiderao.art when negotiating art fees w/ prospective clients.
• @chideraokolo expects to be credited for ALL artwork (past/present) tag @chiderao.art *affiliated partners & clients only.
• Contact @chiderao.art (primary name used for social media) // @chiderao-art & @chiderao_art (secondary) for business inquiries only. For e-mail correspondence contact email@example.com
• Proof of funds (payments) is required in advance for ALL commissions *contact @chiderao.art via tumblr/twitter/instagram plus other platforms. Official business e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Other cash payment methods (services) excluding CashApp/PayPal/Google Pay (applicable for money deposits) will be considered for the future.
• $ChideraOkolo via CashApp
• Google Pay request for other e-mail (clients only)
• For any reason Chidera Okolo has the right to cancel/terminate a deal/contract with a client (entity) including requests to remove all associated artwork(s) off their feeds (platforms) permanently. Select terms apply to various clients if a person/entity is claiming @chiderao.art blatantly refusing to credit the artist @chideraokolo engaging in scams & other malicious activities which will be dealt with thru legal means. The recipient will be placed on a do-not-contact (blacklist) indefinitely. *A ban appeal would need to be filed to reverse the disciplinary policies.
• Thanks for reading @chiderao.art ('s) FAQ page be sure to review the content properly. Terms can be modified any given time.
Nigerian artist @chideraokolo primarily specializes in drawing/graphic design/sculpting etc
Business inquiries - email@example.com 🇳🇬🌍
*Standard art fees vary for select sketches $10/15/20/25+ (USD) all major currencies are accepted digitally. Custom art fees varies on client request depending on the quality & timing of the artwork.
NOTE - Names used for social media pages @chideraokolo.art (secondary) @chiderao.art (primary)
NOTE 2 - For business inquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org submit money (payments) in advance via CashApp / PayPal / Google Pay - *evidence of funds are required to receive completed artworks digitally via @chiderao.art an art business page for Chidera Okolo
**For payments via Google Pay contact @chiderao.art to have access to the artist's other email to send money online thru the app (platform)
NOTE 3 - (RULES)
No person (entity) has the permission to repost Chidera Okolo's artworks unless the platform is hosting CO's artworks or the person (entity) has consent to do so (e.g. instagram/tumblr/twitter) or has paid for @chiderao.art's services etc digitally // (in-person is applicable) thru his various feeds.
NOTE 4 - (RULES)
Additional fees will be applied to ship artwork(s) to recipients (clients) via select mailing services completed artwork(s) will be submitted in a timely manner.
Just get a sketchbook out: top UK artists lament decline of drawing classes
Skill regarded as vital by Peter Blake, David Hockney and others has today been eclipsed by conceptual art
The demise of drawing in some of Britain’s most prestigious art schools has been lamented by leading artists. Their comments come as Sir Peter Blake, who is preparing for a new exhibition, and David Hockney recall the inspiration of drawing classes they attended at the Royal College of Art (RCA) in the 1950s.
When Blake and Hockney were students, they learned how to draw in classes that were initially compulsory. Today’s RCA students are offered “feedback” rather than classes.