Hello! My name is Finn, I am 17 and I live in the United States!
I have always wanted to correspond with someone through letters, but I was either too nervous or busy! Now that I have more free time (And more money for stationary equipment) on my hands, I’ve decided to reach out in hopes to find someone who would like to write to one another!
So- Here is a little about me!
• I’m trans masc and bisexual, and I do feel as though I’d be much more comfortable writing to someone who is also part of the community (A way we could relate!)
•I love dark academia and cottagecore!
• I have taken up/enjoy sewing and embroidery!
•I also enjoy scupting pottery, painting, sketching and other artistic activities! I also have an Art account on Instagram!
•I love gardening and I have a habit of pressing and framing plants!
•When I do graduate (2022) I hope to major in Journalism and minor in something history related perhaps something relating to botany or the study of flowers specifically!
• I want to get into Radio journalism, Working for NPR is a dream of mine! I love radio broadcasting, and often listen to podcasts!
• I enjoy reading, some of my favorite books are Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen, The Idiot by Dostoevsky, and Anna Karenina by Tolstoy!
• Aside from dark academia and cottagecore- I am a HUGH sci-fi lover :) (Love Starwars and Alien) I also occasionally play dnd:)
Feel free to message me if you are interested in corresponding!
And I hope that you’ve had a great day!
- Finn 🍀