no context, just kids screaming
no context, just kids screaming
Mako WINKS at the Wolfbats during the championship. How did I miss that!?
“Under a Bluer Sky”
oh ya, I forgot to post this here! anyways this was my day 5 entry for Zutara OPM Week!!! sadly i only participated in this one day cause ive been super busy but anyways this song is called “under a bluer sky” by Coeli i think yall should check it out!
here are some stills frm the video:
There aren’t many fanfics like this from what I’ve seen but the whole concept of aang, katara, and sokka kidnapping season 1 zuko is very beautiful and I might have to write a fic for this at some point. Just,,, zuko being like I’m going to capture the avatar and then aang being like no u and then capturing zuko instead (of course this would either be sokka being like hey why don’t we just capture zuko and then we won’t have to worry about him trying to capture us and katara being like that’s so stupid but hey I don’t like him we might as well and aang being like uhhh I really don’t think we should that sounds kind of mean but if u guys are so set on this… or it could be post blue spirit and aang being like well zuko helped me once that means we’re friends now and I am legally obligated to kidnap him off of his ship (: (: (: and everyone else being like w h a t t h e f u c k a a n g)
After Avatar Roku, his family does not seem to maintain their social status or are they trying to stay low???
Chimera pig chicken🐓 🐖 😂
Pinktober 2020 Day 24 - EARTH
yeah, another avatar fanart bc I am uncreative today :’)
Toph from Avatar: The Last Airbender
Ursa has some fire in her foot too.😂😂😂
Ps: Ursa is Zuko’s mother and Avatar Roku’s grandaughter.
I’m putting some Jetara in Weightless because I’m tired of the preferential treatment Zuko gets over Jet even though they had similar arcs (Jet tried to flood a village, Zuko tried to set Suki’s village on fire, etc.) except Jet’s justification of the Fire Nation made us orphans is a lot more sympathetic than Zuko’s I must restore my honor and Jet died trying to make amends whereas Zuko survived and later benefitted from his family’s imperialism.
Is it the melatonin perhaps?
SUMMARY: y/n is determined to make zuko’s senior year the best it can be, that is, if her other best friends don’t ruin it in the process.
AUTHOR’S NOTE: finally some real simping baybee. the last two chapters were rookie numbers compared to zuko with a cat 😳
Gaang members ranked according to how much their writing sucked in LoK
6. Zuko, bc of course Zuko was written the best (would have been nice if he acknowledged the Fire Nation being the literal reason for the war tho)
5. Katara, who was great in everything she did, but wasn’t allowed to do much
4. Aang, who was dead but in all fairness he did have to die for the plot, but who was also a terrible parent to his Waterbending and nonbending children, which was not necessary for the plot
3. Toph, easily the worst written of the alive gaang, made to be a) a cop and b) a terrible uncaring parent and a bitter person who didn’t want to make new friends, as if she experienced zero character development between her introduction in ATLA and her appearance in LoK seventy fucking years later
2. Sokka, who was dead not for plot reasons but just because bryke felt like hurting me
1. Suki [disappears under mysterious circumstances]