One of the most popular requests i receive is for lesbian first date tips.
ok, here are 10 femme-adorables official lesbian first date tips:
(1) choose the venue well: choose a casual quiet place with a hip vibe. a coffee shop or something like that. it will help the convo flow and keep the first date pressure low
(2) talk about gay: because this is something you have in common and there’s so much to discuss
(3) share girl stuff with each other: because you can and hetro couples just can’t.
(4) body language. lean toward her, touch her on the arm or shoulder sometimes, & use eye contact. create intimacy-lite through your body language
(5) be yourself: its too hard to try to be someone you’re not and you’ll flub it if you try. so just be you.
(6) first kiss: there will come a moment near the end of the date when the time is right for a first kiss. be prepared (aka pop a mint ahead of time), look her in the eyes, be decisive and give her a kiss on the lips. it doesn’t have to be perfect - many more will follow
(7) Think about safety: in case you met online or don’t know much about the person, be sure to meet in a public place and let friends know where you’ll be
(8) mood: don’t overthink it. you’re both there to have fun, so just relax and enjoy. be up, be positive, and be engaging <3
(9) the close: if it went well, tell her how much fun you had and say you’d like to see her again
(10) don’t be afraid to txt first after the first date. forget pride, think love <3
good luck everyone, kiss kiss!