Take heart, my bisexual comrades!
We have not come this far to be rendered grounded by this.. This viral fiend! We are bisexuals! We are brave! WE ARE ADAPTABLE!
If you’re feeling the strain of having to remain indoors for longer periods of time than you’re used to, let us not fret! Here are some tips that might be useful!
- Remember that it’s important to cough or sneeze into a disposable tissue, which should then be thrown away (preferably into a bin with a bag) as soon as you’re able to do so!
- Feeling trapped? Fear not! Not even a virus can take away our FINGER GUNS! Try doing it now, doesn’t it make you feel freer?
- Though you should be avoiding contact with others outside of your home, and remaining at least 6ft away from people when you are in contact with them, it’s important not to isolate yourself entirely! Text! Skype! Cam! Call! Your friends and loved ones would appreciate it no doubt!
- Day to day life making you feel glum? Why not raid your wardrobe and see what style you can come up with? Experiment with your makeup! Your hair style! Use your creativity on yourself!
- Don’t worry! Things will get back to normal sooner or later! This is not permanent and if we all do our little civic duty with a little consideration for those around us, we can help lesson the damage and perhaps shorten the pandemic itself!
- You might have noticed that these, bar one, have nothing to do with being bisexual! That’s because a virus doesn’t care who you are or what your labels are. We must all do our best! Together!
- Bisexuals, while being marvellously stunning creatures, are not immune to everything! We must take care too.
Please, take care of yourselves and each other, be good! Be the best quarantined bisexual you can be!