Thank you for your theme suggestions! I’ve just put them through a random number generator and we now have the the final eight themes for the day. So, without further ado:
Date: Saturday 14th March (including the 15th for time-zones sake)
moment of weakness
4. A night on the town
Rules & Guidelines:
- You can submit as many pieces as you
want. It can just be one submission based on one or more of the themes, a
few submissions each based on one or more of the themes, or you can
take up the ultimate challenge great a single single submission that
incorporates all of the themes; it’s totally up to you!
- Tag your submission/s with either ‘#hitsuhina day’ or
‘#hitsuhina day 2020’ to be included in the event.
- Submissions can be fanart, fanfiction, edits, metas, AMVs, gif sets, and/or headcanons.
should include the name of the event (Hitsuhina Day) and the theme/s you
are basing your submission on either in the description or author’s
- Your submission should not be a tracing or copy
an existing artwork. Any entries that are will not be included as part
of Hitsuhina Day. As such, your submissions should an original work by
you. For edits and AMVs, do not use fanart (unless it’s your own) as
part of the submission.
- Give credit where it is needed
(such as a link and the OP’s name to a stock image or reference for
drawings, or to photos for edits/aesthetic/mood boards).
- You can create as many pieces as you want for any of the six themes.
- Mature content is allowed, but please tag it accordingly. For fanfiction submissions, please include a warning or rating.
Eg. Rated T for violence.
may include other characters in the pieces, but the focus should be
Hitsuhina. Of course, this is a day to celebrate Hitsuhina, not to
undermine or bash on other characters/pairings. Any submissions with
this will not be included as part of the event.
Please message me if you have any questions at all. I looked forward to seeing your submissions on Hitsuhina Day! :D