touch is nice
touch is nice
before and after!!! he cleaned up real nice ^o^ I also got him working again!! meet skrungles !
I made an aibo disability card for my personal use, but if anyone wants to print it out and use it themselves free to do so! I printed mine on cardstock but you can really use any paper. (It's standard ID card size) I wasn't a fan of the options out there so I wanted to make my own version >:3
A Russian bear that tells seven stories and comes with a cartridge you can use to record your stories. You press one of his paws to get him to tell you a story.
According to the image source, the stories include:
Little Red Riding Hood (Красная шапочка)
Merry Count (Веселый счет)
Pot of Porridge (Горшочек каши)
Three Bears (Три медведя)
I didn't think I was going to find something like this suddenly. There's a newer version of Mishutka that looks more like a stuffed toy. Also, I honestly don't know if the fifth translation in the list of stories is correct since it sounds weird. I've seen it translated like that or as "Happy Counting".
I’d love to see a video of this someday. It looks interesting.
how do i look? ^_^
I'm a kidcore sideblog that focuses on the time zones of the 2000s! Namely, 2000-2015, but for the most part just the first decade.
I'm a queer (I use it for both my gender and sexuality), native, disabled and mentally ill guy, this blog is my safe space.
Please! Feel free to interact or even mutual if you are:
- web graphics, especially oldweb
- tweencore / teencore / girlcore / whatever
- SFW age regressor with NO ties whatsoever to kink
- sys little
- I'm not objectum, but feel free to interact and reblog my object friends :3
- Scenecore/nu-scene. Regular scene kids are ok if you don't call yourself or tag with those two labels. Sorry it's a personal thing.
- same as above, if you use emocore to mean anything other than emotional hardcore. Or u say gothcore etc... These subcultures are rich in history and boiling them down to core aesthetics is sad.
- Under 15 (in body age, for sys littles too.) Sorry it makes me uncomfortable for minors under 15 to interact.
- normal criteria, transphobes white supremacists, etc etc.
- Kink, NSFW or allows kink interaction.
- Dream SMP fans. I'm native I don't have to explain why I hate you.
- Hazbin/vivzie media fans. Block me you are disgusting.
- Anti neopronoun
- bi vs pan discourse no matter what 'side' you're on. I don't want to see it.
- trauma core. This also means do not use my images for trauma core edits. Recoverycore is fine if you don't crosstag and you credit me ^^
As a warning, my blog is NOT SAFE FOR EPILEPSY! I'm on mobile and my disability makes tagging things really hard and frustrating, I will only tag my original posts. Reblogs will not be tagged for bright colors or flashing, please expect it here!!!
sorry for no updates recently. here a pic of emmel. just added the scarf. it was going to goon the horse it was with that i bought before. thought this though and i like it. it’s pretty cute.
Humphrey and I went to Chuck E. Cheese for my birthday a while ago!! It was so much fun, I love the animatronics to death!! Here’s the shirt I had made too haha. It was the Modesto CA location if anyone is curious
if anyone would like to volunteer to unarm him that would be just fine by me
I’ve been thinking about Hope the Rainbow Husky by Vtech after I saw a picture of it when looking at Furreal Friends stuff and it looks so pretty. 🥺
The one in the first pic is a prototype, and the dog in the second pic could also be one.
The second pic looks interesting since its fur is mostly pink with a bit of blue. It’s being used as a stock photo on websites that are selling the toy, though the toy isn’t being sold in this color scheme by the sellers. I’d be surprised if it was exclusive to a certain country or something. If I find more pics of this one, I’ll share them!
Found this baby today for £3! She's so cute 😍
Notice anything about this 220?