3.12.2020 (Buttercup and Brick)
(Advent Calendar 3/24) Does someone say snow fight!?
Victorian Hotel by Mike Grauer Jr
I love the classic buildings in Port Townsend. It is a bit of a time capsule. Thanks to its economic bust in the late 1800s. They went thru a bit of growth spirt when they where told they where going to get a major rail stop. Sadly the railroad company changed its mind and opened it up in Tacoma instead. Now days it is a popular tourist area. Near Fort Worden State Park.
A quick sketch! Talon is a very jealous girl and doesn’t like when Mordecai rescues other birdlings ʕ´• ᴥ•̥`ʔ
You can also support me on ko-fi and twitter @oh_shadowlord!
Año de proyecto:2017
Cubiertos: 123,30 m2
Semicubiertos: 27,70 m2
Life tip: suffering from insomnia? A good hard hit on the head with a brick should do it :) you either get knocked out and get that much needed sleep or die. Seems like a win-win to me
Went back to the Bexley Land O Lakes, Florida project to do more thin brick on the front kitchen island, 2 archways and finish the side return edge on the main wall
like molecules / we are
I will go down with this ship and I’m not even sorry for it. I’ve always had a thing for the *rich* girl and *poor* boy pairing. Not sayings Mitch is poor, but-
Anyways: Headcanon time bitches (I don’teven if i know what headcanon fucking means T-T) TakeTheChances au btw
- Princess throws a giant fit when she notices she does have feelings for him: Blossom has to deal with it.
- Mitch is hanging out the ruffs house when he notices and yells “Holy fuck, I like Princess.”
- Their friends already noticed ( Buttercup been teasing him since middle school even though he didn’t know until like 10/11 grade. )
- They both had doubts cause they are polar opposites
- Neither have been in a stable relationship either, they like to sleep around (no shame in that as long as your safe) and they’re serial daters so the “official” concept is new to them
- Bubbles says they’re the literally living “Skater Boi” by avril lavigne (but actually getting together at the end)
- They break up to a total of 4 times in high school their relationship being “stable” during their last year of high-school and so on.
- They notices just how much they like each other due to jealousy
- She askes him out, because Princess Morbucks gets what she wants.
- Every time they fight, Reds deal with it. Because Blossom is Princess bestfriend and Greens literally don’t want to deal with a ranting Mitch on their phone all night.
- Mitch was so insecure about being the ideal boyfriend for her
- Princess was scared, she’d chase him away with her being high matience and at times spoiled.
- She (despite hating watching the sport (unless she was at cheer)) came to all his Football Practices even when they were broken up.
- They have a very.. active (intimate?) relationship
- Again when they’re broken up they have still always been there for each other. No matter if it’s a ride in the middle of the night to escape their parents or a call at like 3am if they need someone to talk to. (She would sacrifice her 10 hours of beauty sleep for him)
- She’s a worrywart no matter how much she puts up the cold bitch front, always worrying about him and thinking of the worse.
- he understands that always making sure she know’s he’s okay
That’s all i have tonight for my babies
Qutub Minar, the tallest minaret built in bricks in the world in Delhi, India
The Little Rascals
June 17, 2005
Storyboarded & Written by: Cindy Morrow
Art Direction: Paul Stec
Directed by: Randy Myers
Boomer ends up getting caught by the Powerpuff Girls, and they manage to contain him with the Professor’s new containment ray. Since they don’t want Brick and Butch to go after them, they have to dress up Bubbles as Boomer and have her infiltrate the Rowdyruff Boys. With the the rest of the Powerpuff Girls and Professor Utonium giving her instructions via a headset, Bubbles has to act the part. She has to do graffiti, she has to play the “get punched in the eye” game, and she even has to hock a super loogie at an airplane! How much can Bubbles stand of the boys’ antics, especially when they pull out a cockroach for “him” to eat?
Out of all the Rowdyruff Boys episodes, this is by far the funniest one. The loogie scene was both gross and funny; I like how “Boomer”’s loogie decided to get a baseball cap and a #1 foam hand during its trip. It’s also good to see an episode from the villain’s perspective, as we see just how horrible the Rowdyruffs are to their siblings. I could see an interpretation that Brick was just doing these things to Boomer because he’s not so sure this lightly-lighter-colored eyed brother is really him, but considering how dumb they’re written in this season, that’s giving him too much credit. Good episode. (4/5)
Evangeliumskirche (1962-63) in Munich, Germany, by Helmut von Werz & Johann Christoph Ottow