Made a lil comic for the prompt ‘horoscopes’
Made a lil comic for the prompt ‘horoscopes’
i’ve noticed that a loooottttt with these risings, a lot of people assume they’re rude or standoffish. i think aries risings can be lumped in here as well but for a different reason, just soley based off their naturally intense gaze and straightforwardness.
the two richest people in the world are cancer and capricorn but somehow scorpio and taurus is the “axis of material shit”…sounds like a scam
Jan 28th, 2021 2.16 PM EST at 9 degrees and 6 minutes of Leo
In addition to the Sun opposing this Moon, we also have Mercury, Jupiter and Saturn all in Aquarius this further impacts the emotive nature of this full moon. The Moon reflects the Aquarian ideals of collectivism and the group dynamic.
This Lunation in Leo squares Uranus and Mars in Taurus creating friction between the expression of…
January 28th - Full Moon in Leo Horoscopes Part II
January 28th - Full Moon in Leo Horoscopes Part I
A side profile of the character design. Please enjoy.
*these are just theories, it’s not based off of ✨people I know✨ but my own personal beliefs, feel free to correct any of these if it doesn’t add up to your placement*
Sagittarius are really depressed people, it might seem strange since they’re the epitome of optimism, but they have a lot of existential crisis that makes them feel so empty and sad inside, they want to see a better world but they know that’s impossible, people just don’t see things the way they do, therefore the world won’t ever change
Aquarius have a similar problem, they can get really, really sad knowing that they won’t be here to see how the world advanced and how everything changes, some of them want to live through historical events, they want to be the future and change things for the better, but they know they will die before that happens
No matter how “evolved” a Scorpio is, there’s always going to be turbulence in their life, no matter how forgiving they are or calmed, there’s always going to be a person from the past coming back to fuck their peace of mind, that’s something that will be apart of Scorpio’s life forever, people that treated them like shit or traumatized them always come back to them
A Pisces won’t never really know who they are, they won’t ever know how to describe themselves, it pains them so much to not even know themselves, not know what they’re going to do or feel next, they’re always changing and feel overwhelmed by the imbalance their emotions have thanks to this, addictions are prone for a reason, of they can’t have consistency in themselves, they can have it in their bad habits
Leos will always be rejected, you might think this is an Aquarius thing, Leo suffers from this too, people see them as too much, too intense or too self-centered so they leave, or they constantly try to put them down to be at the same level, it’s very rare that a Leo can be themselves without molding to other people’s idea of them, they don’t want to be judged for who they are so they might just be anything that person wants them to be
Libras are the way they are probably because they were the person that was put between two people, maybe parents and was given a responsibility of being the one good thing in an unhealthy environment, they most likely chose bad relationships or have bad friends because they feel their job is to harmonize and to be the one in the middle of the chaos, a Libra will probably never tell people what’s on their mind really, they’re scared of causing problems and having to deal with being the one to solve them
All Capricorns have awful childhood, no matter who they are, death, financial problems, fights, mental health issues and a bunch of other things can happen to them or around them at a really young age, they go through a lot of traumatic experiences before getting to be teenagers, some of them probably don’t even remember their childhood, as a coping mechanism to not having to deal with something so terrible as a kid
Cancers are always sad, meaning, they work, study, have friends and have partners but they will always be sad, and it’s not their fault, Cancers just have an overwhelming amount of love for others they don’t know what to do with it, they want to take care of people because, indirectly, they are taking care of themselves, but nothing they’ll ever do will satisfy them, everytime they think they’ve overcome an emotional obstacle, here comes another, at best, they are moody people that know how to hide it very well
✨ Astrology Birth Chart Reading✨
Hello! My name is Zola ❤️ I provide Astrology Natal Chart Analysis for $20 where I provide original interpretations of your Sun, Rising,Moon, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto and North Node with the house interpretations as well! It normally averages to 4-6 pages worth of information and sometimes longer with no extra charge! 🧚🏾♀️🌱
I also provide services where you can ask certain questions about your chart or want to know any special detail or area about your life for $5 per question/area. It can be one question or even thirty! However many questions you have I will be so happy to answer them 🥺💖
Feel free to inbox me with any questions you may have and I will be so happy to answer them and hopefully soon work with you! ✨
Wherever Scorpio is in your chart serves as a mirror for other people. For example, Scorpio Risings can serve as a walking reflection for everyone they meet. This is where deep transformations come in. Being around dominate Scorpio energy and heavy Pluto influenced people causes others to see the hidden parts of themselves and encourages that transformation that is bound to happen.
People with 12th house placements and have things hidden from them. For example moon in the 12th house can have their own feelings and emotions hidden from themselves so they might quite know why they feel the way they do. The 12th house is the house of the subconscious, isolation, loniness, however it is a very powerful house once one taps into that energy. It just might take a little extra work to get there.
The sign of Aquarius being ruled by both Uranus and Saturn is amazing and I feel like it’s not talked about enough. Seeing those two planets at play is like seeing them go through so much hardship and challenges as the sign Capricorn which is ruled by Saturn as well, but Aquarius takes that pain and brings it to the forefront to create the upheaval and revolutionary change that’s needed (Uranus Energy).
✨thank you for reading! please remember this is all based from my personal observations✨
I dreamt about you nearly every night this week.
Zodiac Signs and do I wanna know.
I am the one who can keep you safe, even if it means I have to be evil..
Please refrain from Cafe- Astrology!! It gives very inaccurate aspects!
Visited my friend in Texas, and we got dressed up to go to Houston :) Overall a fun trip coming from New England. I go back to school in a week or so now ♡
Virgo: When I die I want Aquarius and Scorpio to lower me into my grave, so they can let me down one last time.
So you may have not so noticeable speaking voice which blooms in the bedroom. Mercury sextile venus = Pleasant lovemaking sounds.
Astro tips: if you wanna get close with an 8th house mercury, they might be the type of people who’ll be impressed if you can *break their psyche down. They might like it if you can figure out things about them that no one else knows without them having to tell you… If they wanna discuss their own deep stuff with you there’s a good chance for more.
• An 8th house Mercury will wanna talk about “your stuff” rather than “their stuff” since the 8th house governs other people’s possessions. If you wanna get to know them turn the tables.
•If you wanna impress a Leo, be yourself all the way, Leo’s descendant sign is Aquarius and they greatly admire people who are unique.
•If you want to befriend somebody fast find out their Ceres sign, which will show you which way they want to be taken care of.
• For an example I’m a Pisces but my Ceres sign is in Capricorn, if I’m in distress I prefer to sit down and make a practical plan on how to fix my problem. My bestfriend helped me during a rough time in my life by doing exactly that and she’s the only one I really dare open up to. Ceres is as much of a key to emotions as the moon. Beware of squares and hard aspects that may change the outcome.
• Libras tend to like when you make decisions for them and you are unapologetically confident. Even if your idea sucks, if you stand by it there’s a good chance they’ll stand by you.
•⚜️ If your venus sign is very different from your mars sign Ex. Pisces Venus and Aries mars, and if they make no aspect to each other that can mean your romantic type is very different from your sexual type.
—> You may date a person and feel like they are your ideal romantic partner but they don’t turn you on physically at all. (I’m gonna make an entire post in detail dedicated to this soon.) !!
•⚜️ If you have many personal planets in one house you may be attracted to the sign ruling that house. For example, my friend is a Taurus who has her Sun, moon, mercury and venus in the 5th house. Her boyfriend is a Leo. You may also be attracted to the cusp ruler!
🌪Karmic friendship synastry.🌪
Having Mars conjunct south-node is the Jesus/ Judas and Cesar/ Brutus aspect where somebody you trust isn’t who you think they are. If you believe in reincarnation, this aspect means you knew each other in a past life, where you were competitors. The mars (Judas) person betrayed SN now your souls have found each other in this life to settle the karmic debt or get revenge.
The cycle breaks when both Mars and the south node person make peace with how the relationship either is or has ended, take accountability and forgive each other. OBS! they do not need to reconcile to forgive.
• We might see the people who fill our empty houses as “special” and extra memorable
• chart ruler may help you pinpoint your pet peeves in dating
Ex. my chart ruler is the sun and my ASC is Leo, my biggest turn off is when a date isn’t very confident or action-oriented.
• Ex, If your chart ruler is Pluto and you have a Scorpio Ascendant you may hate when people seem “fake” and superficial or when you make all the effort. etc.
•Personal planets in the 7th may make it difficult for you to form your own opinion without input. Moon in 7th watches a movie and doesn’t like it, they call their friend who tells them “it’s the greatest movie of all time!” So they watch it again and end up liking the movie because of what their friend said.
- if it’s a fixed moon in 7th however they may need their friend’s input to make a final decision which may be to not change their mind.
- cardinal can go either way, they may watch it again to see if they missed anything important that could make them like it more. If not they’ll watch it anyways but complain how they don’t “get it”.
• Personal planets in 7th will struggle to like something if other people dislike it because that eventually makes them start to question why they themselves like it.
• As a 7th house person I avoid reading movie reviews before I watch a movie otherwise I don’t know what opinion is my own
•You need squares and oppositions in synastry, there are lessons in the hard placements. too many trines and sextiles can make you take the relationship for granted and it might feel stagnant. (But there is such a thing as too much of a hard aspect)
hard aspects synastry positives: Sexual tension, strong feelings, fast action taking, easy to identify differences, intense sex, life lessons.
• Celebrities with Neptune aspecting the ASC or Midheaven can get away with an obscene amount of questionable things (Ellen DeGeneres, Justin Bieber, Michael Jordan) I also find this to be true for people with Pisces placements.
•If a personal planet falls into a celebrity’s 4th house you may stan them for several years. You might like everything they do even when they mess up.
•your dominant planet’s placement and the ruler of that house may also tell you which sign you find attractive.
•Ex. Jupiter dominant, where is Jupiter? Jupiter in 10th = Capricorn
Extended:Jupiter dominant, Jupiter in Gemini, find ruler = Mercury, where is Mercury in 2nd = Taurus
• A whooping amount of celebrities with infamously turbulent love lives have Venus trine/sextile Neptune. Ariana Grande, Cardi B, Justin Bieber, Jeffree star, Demi Lovato, Iggy Azalea, Kylie Jenner. To name a few!’
• Star athlete Michael Jordan is no exception to the Venus-Neptune love blur. He not only considered the greatest of all time and also has one of the largest divorce settlements in sports history probably because of a last minute Vegas wedding where a prenup was not written.
✨Be careful with that Venus/Neptune y’all✨
• Venus/Neptune tend to idealize relationships and therefore jump in too fast. They will also idealize their partners and only see the best, thereby ignoring a lot of shady behavior. They may also stick it out longer than they should in hopes that things will change.
(One: These are all for fun not criticizing anyone’s personal life or choices)
✨That’s all I’ve got folks. ✨
Some astrologers believe we can predict everything but my god, what a boring life if we could.