- Steve: A fine justification. I've heard it so many times before.
Peter is adorable ❤️ (avenging spider man (2011) #5)
Falcon, Cap & Winter Soldier 💙💙💙
John Cassaday - Captain America
OH MY GOD. I JUST REALIZED THIS:
DIRECTLY RELATES TO:
Am I late to the party??
Also: I found one of these on Pinterest and the other on google, neither of these images are mine.
So I just realized something. Going by the MCU’s method of time traveling, we can assume that Steve Rogers didn’t actually marry original timeline Peggy Carter. He marries an alternate Peggy since by going back in time, he created an alternate timeline/universe that is separate from the main timeline. AOS also further expanded on this, especially in the S7 finale (Fitz’s plan of leaving the Chronicoms in the alternate timeline, keeping them out of the main timeline).
So what I realized is, if you really can’t change the timeline…that means Peggy and Sousa were always going to break up, even without Steve’s intervention. That also means Daniel Sousa was always meant to die alone in the 1950s.
Luckily, a version of Daniel got a second chance at life.
Best MCU Sam Wilson Ships
1. Sam/Rhodey (kinda background canon. Bond over being the two black people on the team and were/ are both military)
2. Sam/ Riley (kinda background canon. sad. )
3. Sam/Helen Cho (I hate that the MCU has chosen to use this Asian female scientist as a plot device in one movie and then never acknowledge her again)
4. Sam/ Monica Rambeau (as an adult duh)
5. Samsteve (healthy. supportive)
6. Sambucky (this is Anthony Mackie and Sebastián Stan’s fault)
1. Sam/Mbaku (Hot and funny. The banter is immaculate)
2. Sam/Okoye (post her divorce but starting during the fugitive years)
3. Sam/BIPOC OC (And that’s on Marvel not giving enough representation)
Anti-Ships (aka I just don’t think Sam would be into them that way)
Sam/ Natasha Romanoff
Sam/ Wanda Maximoff
Steve: So it’s pretty normal for Buck to flirt with the old ladies at the farmers’ market, but today it got really intense. She asked him if he wanted a sugar momma.
Steve: HE WAS THINKING ABOUT IT
Bucky[walks in with shopping bags]: Hi guys
Steve: You kidnapped Jack Black? That’s illegal!
Clint: But, Steve, what’s more illegal? Briefly inconveniencing Jack Black or destroying the avengers?
Steve: Kidnapping Jack Black, Clint!
Tony: Steve, listen, whatever I may think of you right now, these guys are counting on you to inspire them!
Steve: What, to KIDNAP people?
Tony: To work together!
Steve: BY KIDNAPPING PEOPLE!?
Peter: Mr. America, we all agreed that a celebrity is not a people.
Original Art - Captain America #118 Letter Page (1969)
These spot the difference games are getting really hard.
anybody willing to share their Disney plus? I just got my wisdom teeth out and want to watch Hamilton and some marvel 😂🤣
*Bring Your Own Fanfic Plot
The Amazing Spider-man - issue 368 Invasion of The Spider Slayers part one of six.
The spider slayers were dope in the 90s. I really like how they were shown in the 90s Spider-man cartoon too!
Back cover of the boardgame Marvel’s Super Heroes. Was this game any good?
Chris Evans // BTS of Scott Pilgrim vs The World
@edgarwright on Twitter
Avengers of the Wastelands #3 (2020) pencil & ink by Jonas Scharf color by Neeraj Menon
Our Captain America warmer is NOW LIVE!!! Order yours before he’s gone!