“…there’s always a glimmer in those who have been through the dark…”
“…there’s always a glimmer in those who have been through the dark…”
• Today was busy! I had 2 classes by morning; a research meeting, trained katakana alphabet and read a little about Defense and Security Studies; and just had flex practice in my cheer’s gym. Tomorrow will be a easy day, I hope! 🤞🏽
• Hoje foi agitado! Tive 2 aulas pela manhã; encontro de laboratório, treinei o alfabeto katakana e li um pouco sobre Estudos de Segurança e Defesa à tarde; e acabei de ter treino de flexibilidade no meu ginásio de cheerleading. Espero que amanhã seja um dia mais fácil! 🤞🏽
in case anyone wants some new playlist here are some of mine :)
i put so much time into the order of songs on this playlist it isn’t even funny lmao. i literally created a whole story
i have to go into school tomorrow, it’s only for one afternoon but i’m so anxious. i’ve never discussed it on here before but i struggle with what we think is agoraphobia/social anxiety. it’s quite a personal issue (nobody outside my household knows) and i don’t have an official diagnosis yet so that’s all i’ll say for now. i’m hoping tomorrow is okay, i’ve done everything can to ease my anxiety so now i just,,, wait :/
What draws me near the ocean’s waves?
What leads me into cold, banished caves?
I must be unhinged, must be tired.
Lost my love, lost everything I admired.
But I wonder and I cry, when will it fall from the sky?
Tell me, where is my triumph, oh why?
This must be my fate, this must be my nemesis.
It must have a special emphasis.
I remember your tender heart, shattered and fell
And I am the reason, I am the one who had to tell
You the clouded feelings that I felt;
And why I let our love just melt.
Still, I recollect, your words rushed through my veins like hungry serpents,
And mine through yours, we were the servants
Of our strong and feverish minds,
For that the secret is ours and we close it behind black blinds.
You are mute, my treasure, what occured so horrific that you lost the voice
Of an angel who didn’t have a choice,
But to stay away from its affections and delight
To be able to breathe and give up the bloody fight?
Let it be said, let it be heard
You, my love, is not what I deserve
You, my love, are special, in other words:
You, my dearest, belong to someone who will cut me with multiple swords.
I want to read novels under cherry blossoms, press the petals into pages as they flutter down, feel the sun on my face as it passes through the branches. I want to make daisy chains and hear the words of an audio spoken to me, feel my thumbs pierce the stem as the story gets interesting, leave the imprints of grass on my bare skin to show the passing of my time in this space. I want to quote poetry to you under the willow leaves, bending to protect us from the spring rains falling, see you blush as we fall more and more in love with each word. I want to be in the warmest days of spring.
The atmosphere of the place soothed her automatically; the rich lantern lights, the sheer scent of paper and leather, and the fact that everywhere she looked, there were books, books, beautiful books.
~ Genevieve Cogman, The Invisible Library (Book #1)
since im in my sixth term of university and thoroughly hating the constant essays i thought i should do a deep dive back through the titles i put on my google documents for these assignments because it’s either that or do my midterm and fuck that (clauses in parentheses are not part of the title, but instead are commentary)
- fuck this noise
- hills like pregnancies (hemingway fuck off challenge!!!!)
- lateness means nothing if you only care to pass
- listen this is just confusing as fuck
- suck on these fucking analyses
- pray to your mighty savior dora (did i mention how hard spanish class was for me :/)
-this is days late but oh well fuck that noise
- one final kick to the can
- even the essay speedrunner was afraid!
-greaseriology (instead of sociology lmao)
- the fukler meets the onceler (fukler being a corruption of folklore for some reason)
- take it essay, take it essay, don’t let the size of your folklore paper drive you crazy (don henley sue me challenge)
- orbees and crack (i hated oryx and crake and i still do)
- annexation alice’s imperial crusades (have you read alice’s adventures in wonderland though. something to think about.)
term three (aka the term i become officially unhinged):
- dr. jekyll and mr. hot take
- sir gawank and the greeb knot
- fare sea well haha get it
- henry jekyll you’re a devil
- shall i compare thee to a summer’s gay
- song kinnies extraordinaire (fun fact i sent it to the prof with this name still on it by mistake)
- sportacus 1960
- anthropocame, anthroposaw, anthropoconquered
- here we go again
- digital resource investigation miami
- i am half sick of small onions said the lady of shallots
- overdue = under-do
- hot town cyclists in the city back of my roads getting… not bicycles (the loving spoonful also sue me challenge)
- american litty final ditty
- bottom text
- brooklyn rage
- course passing juice
- inscriptions 2 i cant read boogaloo
- OCT 2 god reviow™
- sleepy hollow? more like creepy hollow am i right lads
- tElL lAuRa i lOvE hEr
- there’s nothing that the rich love more than going downtown and slumming it with the poor (it was a paper abt slumming and i hated writing it so it gets a hamilton lyric title)
- the importance of the importance of the importance of the importance of the importance of being earnest
term six (the current term):
- bisclavret stan goes off: the discussion post
- bottom BEXT (no relation to term five’s bottom text)
- mini essay? more like., fucking help me
- the worst 7 pages he’s ever seen
- midt erm
me listening to any classical music: this melody so good im about to bust down and break a mf move
the Chuck E. Cheese rat really be scaring me more than it should and NO I will not elaborate………
jane austen has edged me during my time reading pride and prejudice more efficiently than most men could
quiero llorar! ok estaba en clase unos segundos atras y pues me quiero adentrar en el Chaotic Academia yo tengo TDAH y pues mis notas no siempre son las mejores ya que no mucha gente entiende lo que escribo entonces la maestra me pidio que dijera mi resumen de la clase anterior entonces me puse muy nerviosa a tal grado que las letras se mezclaron y entonces no podia leer nada tuve que apagar mi camara y microfono porque iba a llorar
idk if i’m just dumb but i used to be able to read books with absolutely no problem when i was in elementary and middle school but once i moved and got into high school i never really picked up a book again
so now that i’m in the D.A. community, it’s been a bit of a struggle to get back into reading books again. i’ll read a couple pages and then just zone out and never get back to it. is this a problem anyone else had recently?
I took a day off today but I’ll take it up a notch tomorrow and get most of this week’s task items done..
Hope you’re all doing great and staying productive!
Could you imagine just packing your stuff and moving away. You rented a house on a whim as soon as you could, nothing expensive just a small cheap one in a new place. Being unsure but going anyway. You meet new people and go to new places. These new friends teach you new crafts or skills and you experience new things because of them.
Maybe it works out and you stay a little longer or maybe it doesn’t and you move onto another place. At least you can say you tried and you Still experienced new things. Rather try and it not work than never trying at all.
That’s what I hold onto. That one day I’ll be able to move around. Try out new places. Half a year on the coast, half a year in the big city, half a year buried in a rural village, another half in a different country. One day, pretty soon, that will begin.
I tell you, the wonders a tidy desk does…