20.10.2020. | 5/100 Days of Productivity
I started the day off with a really slow morning. I was feeling really tired and needed to take a minute.
Reading today: Dobro jutro Beograde, the first book by Duško Radović
It is a series if transcribed radio addresses Duško would do every morning at 7 am to wish everyone a good day. I’m currently at the 20th of October 1975.
The to-do list for the day:
Check my health insurance status
• Sort out my finances and go over bank accounts statements
• Finish listening to prerecorded Analytical Chemistry lectures
• Go over practice problems for Thermodynamics class (I’m super exited about this cause we’re doing actual energy transfer problems for power plants and its great!!)
• Meet up with my sister
• Do an overall audit of everything I need to do/get for my cat this week
• Its actually 76th anniversary of the Belgrade liberation in the Second World War, so I would love to visit the Liberators of Belgrade memorial park, bring some flowers and commemorate the solders and victims of fascism.
My actual diagram for a chem lab last year.
I forget how to study. Oh also, I missed my first Chem test because I was in the hospital.. emailed my instructor, hopefully she’ll understand and at least give me something to do for extra credit to kind of make up for it.
So I maybe be failing chem and this exam certainly didn’t help.
Made some cookies to sustain me while I study biology. This test is stressing me out 😰
🎧 Hallucinogenics - Matt Maeson
as is started my master’s degree i really need to reactive this account for some motivation. so if u know any med / biology blogs pls let me know! thx xxx
I titled my latest lab report as Breaking Down with Chemical Reactions and I feel like nothing more could be that apt.
I think it looks good so far, but sometimes I include the hydrogens because it’s fun to draw on this.
Learn with Jeevan Scripts Edu Solutions- India’s Best NEET Coaching Centre from the comfort of your home. You can interact live, ask and clarify doubts instantly during the class. Live Virtual Class is just like a physical classroom, but even better, without the time waste and hassle of travelling. This Online NEET course is perfect for hard-working achievers ready to devote.
Admission Going on for 2021 Batch and 2022 Batch.
Call Now For Details: +91 9884009691
2 9 volt batteries, taped together, also connected to an old nightlight from the hall. Using wires, I connected the two batteries, then wired them through a nightlight, leaving two long wires to for electrolysis, controlled by the on/off switch.