God is always looking out for you. He has an amazing way of answering your prayers. Trust the process and keep fighting the good fight.
For the soul mature in self-knowledge, grounded in the profound awareness of her weakness and ineptitude, but who looks forward in Christ, everything becomes an act of faith. The soul can no longer act apart from clinging first to Christ, in all that she does, whether explicitly spiritual or mundane. Aware of what she is in herself, and even more aware of the power of Christ, even her act of breathing becomes an act of faith, an act done in Christ, for Christ alone. Such a soul has become aware that she is, without exaggeration, incapable of living without Him.
womb and the cloud
#promise #king #church #church #christian #congregation #minister #pastor #preacher #ministry #christiantiktok #amen #preach #ministry Don’t ever be down. How do you get to the point where you’re not ever down you stay realistic about your relationship with God and you can never be down you might not be happy but your joy will never go away because you are alert to what God has put aside you and his promises in those promise hasn’t come yet you were in size because it’s a little boy called you to call to wait and face that’s what it means to be a follower of yeah sure to be led by the spirit is still waiting for you to be faithful in your you know in your process and will come believe me. So when he says that he can complete some thing, know that he will and we’re a lot closer than Abraham in Jacob #buenocorderoadventurasdeèl #children #promise (at Ponce, Puerto Rico)
I mean, I have to hand it to him, he does make a very nice E. In permanent marker. On wood panel. He placed himself away from everyone for some time to scream and then cleaned up as much as he was able. I will say, with all the writing on walls and floors, this place sure is made up of memories. #honestandunbiasedblog #chicago #homeschool #mom #kiddos #babes #permanent #christian #latina
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.”
How to Pray
1st you must meditated on what God did good in your life and think he will keep doing good in your life
2nd You must pray with your heart and real feelings. Don’t lie to your Father if you feel depressed pray your truth self because He can feel everything.
3rd You must pray alone, in private not tell the world you are praying because only prayer in private are listen to
4nd You must always start your prayer by welcoming the scripture and holy spirit in your life
5nd Before asking God for anything you must first praise him
Amen and Amen 🙏
To let people live as they choose to is important. You can’t force someone, so don’t try. You make yourself miserable and the person you’re talking to.
Only God can change and help a heart, pray for someone you are concerned with. He knows what do to and will do his best.
Free will is important and letting someone else live on their own terms is an important lession I leared and cherish dearly.
God bless you!
Don’t be a coward and stop being lazy. How about that for some encouragement? No, we are not called as Christians to live in the swamp of evil and pound every non-Christian over the head with a concrete Bible; but we are called to profess the name of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and bear witness to His life, death, and resurrection daily - regardless of circumstances and regardless of the threats and/or actions against us. So, like I said, don’t be a coward and stop being lazy. You are called as witness to the light in the dark realm of evil. Stay in His Word.
It’s not enough to merely wish to see my Lord. He wants me to be more. He wants me to cling to His every word and walk by the light of His law.
God is the Lawgiver, the Righteous One, and He desires to know and weigh my heart.
I wanted to see what this was about. I think they are going to show christians being fake, money hungry terrible people. Is this considered prosecution? Showing christians in a negative light?? These depictions show us as terrible people. This IS an attack on our faith believe or not. It shows that christians are no different than anyone else. This is prosecution… The preacher had a children outside the marriage, his daughter worked in porn, one grows weed, etc. Real life isn’t much better. The exposure of john gray and pastor dollar.
Is this designed to create pressure in the world that only the true stay the course and follow God inspite of all of the attacks to our faith inside the body and out???
Your engagement is a day you’ll never forget. The day when you commit yourself to marrying the person you love. Here are my opinions of the Duggar proposals and them ranked from best to worst.
1. Joy and Austin (Proposal in the Woods) – This suited Joy and Austin really nicely; they’re both outdoorsy people. Joy seemed genuinely surprised too, which I think is the goal in a proposal; it’s one of the best days of your life.
2 Jessa and Ben (Proposal at Thorncrown Chapel) – Now, Jessa knew she was going to get engaged that weekend from the ‘first day of the rest of your life’ note Ben left for her but I loved the whole scavenger hunt he planned for her. Ben obviously went to great lengths, planning with Jessa’s siblings, the camera crew, John (who flew the plane) and all the other people involved to ensure that everything ran smoothly. He went to great effort to ensure it was magical for his lady. The venue was beautiful and it was nice how Jinger, Jessa’s closest sister and best friend, was there to witness the occasion. The only reason it’s below Joy is because Jessa guessed.
3. Joe and Kendra (Proposal at Joy’s Wedding) – Normally I would say this was completely out of order and they would be upstaging the bride but Joy suggested it so she was obviously fine about it. Joe and Joy were close growing up, she herself said he helped her to become a Christian. I just think that Joy doesn’t like to be the centre of attention so was happy for Joe and Kendra to have some of the glory that day. I loved the way Joy handed the bouquet over and how Kendra is so shocked.
4. Jill and Derick (Proposal in Bentonville Square) – I love proposals like this, where the guy goes to great lengths like writing a song to add a personal touch. The lyrics were a little cheesy but it’s the thought that counts.
5. Jinger and Jeremy (Proposal in New York) – Your man proposes with your wedding song playing overlooking one of your favourite cities… magical. But, wait - it appeared wonderful at first… until you see the tape markings on the floor pointing to where Jeremy was to stand and realised it was most likely staged. Her reaction didn’t exactly cream surprise either, breathlessly saying ‘babe’ multiple times and looking like you want to jump into his pants.. which she quite clearly did to be fair.
6. John-David and Abbie (Proposal at the Airport) – The proposal seemed very self-centered on John’s part. He’s really pushed for that plane theme – to the point that I was shocked that Grace’s middle name wasn’t actually ‘plane’. The speech John did as he walked to the plane made me want to puke. Life’s been wonderful since May 6th… do you want to keep flying with me? Just stop with the whole cringy speech John and just get on with it.
7. Josiah and Lauren (Proposal in the Field) - These two are such a bad match that I nearly forgot to include them in the list; her own father had to prompt her to say what her favorite things about Josiah were! A table in front of a hay bale with their photo on it, a string of fairy light – It wasn’t very well thought out. There was barely and effort put into it. The fake tears from Lauren, the rehearsed, vague speech from Josiah… not once did he smile. There was never any meaningful reason give abut how why they liked each other and absolutely no chemistry there either.
8. Josh and Anna (Proposal at the restaurant) – I found it quite cringy and they didn’t really know each other. Josh didn’t even make an effort and the only thing he took to decorate was balloons. He probably blew the rest of the engagement budget on paying some poor girl for sex.
With eight Duggar kids married off and the promise of another courtship reveal tomorrow, I wonder who the next engaged couple will be. I feel another wave of Duggar courtships coming…
Thank You for Your unfailing love.
So guess who is fully weight restored and has actually been body confident for the last couple weeks?
God is so good! I feel amazing and I’m beginning to see beauty in myself that I’ve never seen before. These years of lies I’ve let the enemy feed me are coming to an end and I’m so thankful!!
Haiku of the day: My Confessions
Confess the I’ve sinned
Continuously making sins
God purify me!
Photo credits to YouVersion Bible app
This haiku is dedicated to @percyjacksonwriter
Thanks for the follow and may you choose to be humble and ask forgiveness from God.