Things to burn for each day of the week according to The Sworn Book of Honorius.
- For Saturday is all good things and well smelling roots such as costus and the herb thuris.
- For Sunday is mastic, musk, and such like, and all other good gums of good odor, as thus, benjamin, storax, labdanum, amber armoniacum, and such like.
- For Monday is folium mirti, and lawlri, and leaves of good odor of all sweet flowers.
- For Tuesday is sanders, the red, black, and white, and all sweet woods as lignum aloes, cypress, balsam, and such like.
- For Wednesday is the rinds of all sweete woods, as cinnamon, cassia ligina corticus, lauri, and macis, and all sweet seeds.
- For Thursday is all sweet fruits as nutmeg, cloves, the rinds of oranges and citrines, dry and powdered with such like of good odor.
- For Friday is mace, roses, violets, and all other fruits or flowers of good odor, as crocus and such like.