#comment Tumblr posts

• toxiicwastee
    22.10.2021 - 3 minutes ago

Me when Mei Chang

#no no bc this comment(s) r so funny #who hurt this person?! #tiktok#tiktok comments
  • toastweasel
    22.10.2021 - 7 minutes ago

[slinks into the comments of bsg to reply to everyone because I realized I'm woefully behind, oops;;;; ]

#the comments come into my email box. i read them. they are marked read. i never perceive them again. #tis the life of the ADHD writer
  • vixen-scribbles
    22.10.2021 - 11 minutes ago
    #also ani has literally not changed from when it was hqhq #like…there’s literally less drama now than there was then LOL #tw: discord #if you don’t know the full story I suggest you don’t ask or comment
  • deathwxtch
    22.10.2021 - 12 minutes ago
    {  Max vc: The bottoms are fightinnnngggg  }
    #☾ Rot and Decay (Ic) #☾ High on A Feeling... And Psychedelics (Crack) #☾ Ghosts that Pass me By (Dash Commentary) #☾ Harbinger of Death (Maxime) #{ Me rapid-fire posting these with no notes every time is like I'm a sports commentator put on mute HJFDSHJFDS } #{ .Suggestive }
  • bart-s1mpson
    22.10.2021 - 16 minutes ago

no you cannot bark for me. I'm dropping you off at a high kill shelter

#hate seeing those comments lol #i dont get them cuz you cant see me but
  • theonetruelove
    22.10.2021 - 16 minutes ago

I have an idea for all of my T’s out there if you really want to get back at Dave Chapelle.

Step One. The next time he has a show come out, the trans community needs to buy his tickets in mass. And this is very very important. I need most of the audience to be black trans. The entire black trans community needs to come together for this event. All are welcome but I’m calling out to all my brothers and sisters out there. Now I know you’re probably thinking: “Why the hell would I give him money“ and all I can say to you is, you better hold onto that ticket because it’s going to be a collectors item it’s the ticket to the last show that they’ve ever performed.

Step Two. We all get tickets as spacing us to cover as much area as possible and we just sit still, stare blankly at him and don’t laugh.

Step Three. All of the other people in the audience will feel so awkward that they won’t laugh either.

Step Four. Days so feel so embarrassed that he didn’t get a single laugh he will quit comedy.

Step five. Profit?

• eldritch-blob-thing
    22.10.2021 - 17 minutes ago

...Tiktok children are so fucking concerning

#theyre talking about Die Young by Kesha btw #there were a LOT of comments asking for the song name too
  • thundergrace
    22.10.2021 - 19 minutes ago
    #guess i won't let a gif go to waste in the caption/comment section #halfway decent in b&w #wildmoore#batwoman#wildmooreedit#batwomanedit#gifs#mine#3x02#fybatwoman#ryan wilder#sophie moore
  • dirkgentlies
    22.10.2021 - 19 minutes ago

west & i are watching road to el dorado

#jay chirps #i stand by my comments
  • nvwu
    21.10.2021 - 28 minutes ago

WHY ARE PEOPLE SO LOATHE TO ACCEPT THAT THEIR “HUMOR” IS OFFENSIVE AND PART OF A DYING MINDSET. THE ONLY PROBLEM BEING HE DIDNT SAY IT AS A JOKE. HE DIDNT SAY IT FOR A LAUGH. DAVE CHAPPELLE SAID “GENDER IS A FACT” AND HE WAS COMPLETELY STRAIGHTFACED. ANYONE WHO TRIES TO ARGUE THAT THIS ISNT A PROBLEM IS ACTIVELY TRYING TO HURT OTHERS

#personal #sorry but what the FUCK i saw ppl in the comments of a yt video talking abt this and it was all so braindea
  • narvvhal
    21.10.2021 - 28 minutes ago

“...Fear is a natural human emotion.” He comments, leaving it in the air, as he’d been watching silently things unfold. “But I do have to agree, those who run away from it are simply weak.”

“Growing and overcoming fears, using them as fuel for becoming greater and overthrowing anything stronger than you... I think it’s also a very human thing, and far stronger at that.“

#; ic #; verse: main #; comment #[ of course he'd comment. he's a lil hater ]
  • lordsardine
    21.10.2021 - 33 minutes ago
    #*drags fingers down face* #I just need to actually like . talk to the dude then I’ll know how to approach it #in a half desperate attempt to maybe feel worse or better about my writing I opened the document where a professional editor left comments #on awh . and I thought their comments basically said it was hot garbage and YET wow they were much nicer than this guy #no I’m not going to crawl back to awh and edit that and try to get that published instead #but it’s funny #miscellaneous #I’m not like. going to throw this project away but I realistically cannot do any edits with this mental roadblock until I can talk to this #guy . so. #and then once I can somewhat argue with him I’ll feel better #literally though the awh notes are: it starts too slow! #veiled secrets notes: this starts too fast!
  • phantomfugue
    21.10.2021 - 35 minutes ago

Whoops

I just got a spoiler for Halloween Kills

#Loon.txt #me: *boo boo the fool as i read youtube comments*
  • evilsquirrelstuff
    21.10.2021 - 40 minutes ago

Yesterday I stumbled upon some wank under a fanfic and the most ironic moment of it was when an anon hater accused the author of faking all the positive comments when all the hate comments sounded like they were written by one person...

#personal #if it's not the same person they definitely share a braincell though #and they also share it with those weird twitter accounts who always pop up under politicians tweets #wishing the author good day though #the comments were pretty nasty
  • re2protag
    21.10.2021 - 45 minutes ago

do you guys like my new earrings

#no one comment on my under eyes please I know I look tired
  • shinwhoohoo
    21.10.2021 - 48 minutes ago
    #sorry i'm not too much help with this! maybe others can share in the comments if they have any specific lockscreen images they like! #b1a4#cnu#text#ask#reply
  • nayrs-thoughts-13
    21.10.2021 - 58 minutes ago

*paranoia*

#dont rb or comment #the fox says a thing
  • ruched
    21.10.2021 - 1 hour ago
    #thank you! #comments
  • randomanimeartist
    21.10.2021 - 1 hour ago

Hey..so I don’t think a lot of people are going to see this but if you can, choose a number and if you want, a anime character from

Fullmetal alchemist

Attack on titan (I have seen the manga)

Bnha (I have seen the manga)

Sk8

Assassination classroom

Vocaloid (not a anime)

#art challenge#color palette #color palete challenge #comment or asking works best #sorry