I’ll hold them back so you can tickle them~!
I’ll hold them back so you can tickle them~!
532nm laser being used for underwater optical communication
The laser spot is as uniform as possible, and the 532nm Nd:YAG laser with electro-optic Q-switching can be used for these aspects because the low loss window in seawater is 0.46nm-0.54nm, and the pulse peak energy should be greater than 200mJ, the pulse width is generally 10ns-20ns, the repetition frequency is about 50Hz, and the divergence angle is generally less than 0.1mrad.
Theory of crylink’s 532nm Nd YAG Laser
Laser Crystal - Nd:YAG
Because the low loss window in seawater is 0.46nm-0.54nm, and the pulse peak energy should be greater than 200mJ, the pulse width is generally 10ns20ns, the repetition frequency is about 50Hz, and the divergence angle is generally less than 0.1mrad, the 532nm Nd:YAG laser with electro-optic Q-switchingcan be used for these aspects.
EO Q-Switch - LiNbO3
Q-switching technology must concentrate the energy into a single pulse in order to reach high peak power. LiNbO3 has a strong electro-optic coefficient, acousto-optic coefficient, and nonlinear performance. It's used in photo regulators, waveguide material substrates, and Nd laserQ-switches, among other things. Water insoluble, difficult to deliquesce, does not require sealed storage, minimum transmission loss, stable chemical, and mechanical properties.
Frequency Doubling - LBO
A LBO crystalis used to double the frequency. A negative biaxial crystal, the LBO crystal is a negative biaxial crystal. The destruction threshold is four times higher than the KTP threshold. The nonlinear coefficient is one-third that of the KTP crystal, with a large allowed angle and a tiny deviation angle. The two pass surfaces of LBO are coated with a two-color antireflection coating for 1064 nm and 532 nm with Class I phase matching.
High photon energy
Sensitive to the human eye
Regular light spot
Long distance in water
Small divergence angle
Underwater Imaging Technology
The distance gating technique uses a pulsed laser and a strobe camera to separate scattered light from reflected light of the target scene based on pulse emission and imaging time, so that the radiation pulse reflected from the target scene arrives at the camera and imaging within the camera strobe opening time. The bulk of underwater distance gating imaging systems and other three-dimensional underwater imaging systems employ flash-pumped Nd:YAG lasers. The device is technologically advanced, reasonably priced, and has a 1106Lm output wavelength. By increasing the frequency, 532nm green light may be produced. With a working distance of several kilometers, average power may now approach several tens of watts.
The advantages of underwater communication technology based on visible light include a high communication rate, low cost, compact instrument, easy integration, and outstanding secrecy. Due to the high modulation rate of laser modulation and high single-pulse energy, underwater visible light communication can achieve quicker communication rates and a bigger communication bandwidth.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding our products.
hi my babies, i made a PLOT SHOP since my mind is always thinking of something. (i have it categorize from originals to fanfictions).
I just wanna be loved and fucked and choked and slapped. In that order 🥺
Me getting .00001 iota of g/t content once a month because nobody knows we exist
i know this sounds weird but'
is there a plural term for when you feel like your system is both like "together"? or maybe merged but also like apart
like their merged in a sense but they are all different
idk maybe im just weird
i need a way to make myself less approachable to tenderqueers ❤️
Empath x anger
As an empath, I hate holding grudges and the feeling of anger. That feeling of anger or hatred drains me of my energy and makes my heart and mind feel heavy. That’s why I choose not to surround myself with angry people, because it drains me of my energy.
How Online Media is the use of web-based media platforms and sites to advance an object or administration.
To empower organizations to follow the progress, achievement and commitment of promoting efforts. Organizations address multiple partners through web-based media showcasing, including current and expected customers, current and potential workers, authors, bloggers, and the overall population. At the required level, online media advertising involves overseeing, administering, decision-making and establishing the elaboration of the display effort (such as more dynamic or varied uses) of the company's ideal web-based media "culture" and "tone".
When using web-based media advertising, the firm may allow clients and internet clients to post client-generated content EG, online comments, item surveys, and so forth that may be used to mimic market-generated promotions. Can be done. Instead of "bought". Otherwise, called "media....READ MORE
the only real interaction i had with f today was at the end of class, but it was so sweet?? i love and admire him so much holy shit
we were talking at his desk, and i was basically trying to be stern and assertive with him but failing repeatedly because he kept flashing me his signature amused smile 🙄 like sir i know you're good-looking, you don't have to use it to make my brain malfunction /j
Anyone wanna fall in love and develop a mutual obsession blushes
President Joe Biden's "Build Back Better Act" is now headed to the U.S. Senate. The measure includes $150 billion for home and community-based services. (Thinkstock)
A roughly $2 trillion bill including a historic investment in Medicaid home and community-based services and support for employment, housing and other disability programs is one step closer to becoming law.
The U.S. House of Representatives voted 220 to 213 to approve President Joe Biden’s “Build Back Better Act” just before leaving for Thanksgiving.
The bill, which has been in the works for months, would inject $150 billion into home and community-based services with any eye toward getting people with disabilities off of waiting lists and bolstering the workforce of direct support professionals who provide such services.
That’s considerably smaller than Biden’s initial proposal of $400 billion. But if approved, the investment would be the largest that Congress has ever made in the program that provides the support people with disabilities need to live in their own homes or in group homes rather than in institutional settings.
“This plan is major progress in our country doing what we know is right: putting vital dollars behind something that really should never come with a price tag — basic humanity,” said Peter Berns, chief executive officer at The Arc. “People with disabilities, families and the direct support professionals who support them are struggling to persevere through the hardest of times while suffering in unprecedented ways. And the clock is ticking on how much more they can take.”
The plan also would allocate $300 million to help facilitate the transition to competitive integrated employment for people with disabilities who are currently paid subminimum wage. It would make permanent a Medicaid program called Money Follows the Person that helps people with disabilities leave institutions for community-based settings. And, it includes $160 million for special education teacher training as well as $500 million for the Section 811 program that provides rental assistance for low-income people with disabilities.
More broadly, the bill also offers preschool for all children ages 3 and 4 and four weeks of paid family and medical leave for workers.
Now the bill heads to the Senate where it’s likely to be hotly debated and could face changes. Disability advocates are already mobilizing their members to push lawmakers to act quickly on the measure.
“With almost a million people languishing on waiting lists for services, students needing extra supports to catch up in schools and all of the other extraordinary needs exacerbated by the pandemic, it is urgent that the Senate not delay in passing this bill and the president signing it into law,” said Kim Musheno, vice president of public policy at the Autism Society of America.
It still has to pass the senate but I am hopeful. I just worry more will get cut.
@yiffhubclub for more
Thank you all so much! It means so much to me that y'all have been so receptive to this! :D 💕
To 💜: No worries! Happy to help where I can! ^.^ 💕
To @sweet-caramel-tthings: Oh hon, I'm sorry you get so stressed out! It's normal to stim and move your body to get all that bad energy out and try to get your brain to focus on a physical sensation rather than your thoughts! 6-10 you say? Sounds more like a middle than a little to me! This is something I'll cover in an upcoming chapter of the smol bakugou series, but I'll speak on it briefly here:
Teenager: 13-16 (or 18-19 depending on the regressing person's actual age)
Granted, this can vary for some people, and they might mix behaviors of a little (coloring) while they're in middle space and that's totally fine! This is just a general accepted age scale/determiner that a lot of people use, but again, it's flexible and customizable!
That's what's great about regression, is that there's no one way to do it. Whatever makes you happy! As long as you're not hurting yourself or others, do whatever you like love!
Ooh, we gotta talk about pure and impure regression at some point too. Will also address in the smol bakugou series at some point, but I'll gladly explain if someone wants to know!
— ❛❛ // MEET AHNRI!!
— ❛❛ // BASICS !!
STAGE NAME :: Ahnri | 안리
GIVEN NAME :: Choi Minsung | 최민성
BIRTHDAY :: January 30, 1996
ZODIAC :: Aquarius ☉ ‘ Gemini ☽ ‘ Taurus ⇑
BIRTHPLACE :: Ulsan, South Korea
HOMETOWN :: Ulsan, South Korea
ETHNICITY :: Korean
NATIONALITY :: Korean
LANGUAGES :: Native Korean ‘ Intermediate English
— ❛❛ // PHYISCAL !!
HEIGHT :: 182 cm || 6′0″
BLOOD TYPE :: AB-
PIERCINGS :: N/A
TATTOOS :: 2
— ❛❛ // CAREER !!
PROFESSION :: Idol ' Songwriter
GROUP :: Lost Boys
LABEL :: Solstice Entertainment
TRAINING PERIOD :: 3 years
POSITION :: Main Rapper ‘ Vocalist
— ❛❛ // FUN FACTS !!
Ahnri has the worst vision of the group and needs to wear glasses or contacts: he says he's too scared to get lasik.
He has a cool and chic idol image, but outside of performing he's quite bashful and cute.
Though he is the middle child of the group, he often nags the other members to take care of themselves.
Ahnri doesn’t like to sit still for a long time, or else he gets so bored and falls asleep.
He likes to read books in his spare time and loves when Harbor suggest books to him.
Ahnri has a younger sister, Mina, who is a non-celebrity but supports her brother often.
His favorite color of all time is dark green, but he also likes softer shades like olive and seafoam.
Ahnri has been writing his own lyrics and raps ever since he began training at Solstice.
It was rumored that he was to be added into the GEMINI lineup, but because of his lack of training at the time, he was pulled out of it.
November TC challenge;
1) what does your TC teach and do they teach you? He teaches me science,and yes he teaches me.
2) if you could pick their outfit for the day,what would it be? I'd love to see him in all black once.
3) what's their personality like? He's shy and calm and a total sweetheart.
4) what's your favourite memory with them? About a week ago,I joked around with him and teased him and clicked some pictures with him.
5) what was your first impression of them? I was terrified of him at first,I do not have great experiences with tutors.
6) what's your favourite thing about them physically or personality wise? Physically I really like his hands. And personality wise I really love how he is patient with me.
7) have you ever gotten into an argument with them? The closest I ever got into an argument with him is when he was telling me the spelling of "algae".
8) if they kissed you, and it wasn't illegal what would your reaction be? I'll prolly be redder than a tomato and avoid him because I hate awkwardness.
9) do they know that you have a crush on them? No...I don't think so...
10) what would your ideal date with them be? I'd kill to go on a candle light dinner with him.
11) have you ever cried over them? Im overly sensitive so yeah,I cry pretty much every day over the fact he'll never love me the way I do.
12) do you have any pictures of him? If yes,then how did you get them? I had taken some pictures of him,while he was solving a math problem. #iswearimnotcreepy
13) do you plan on staying in touch after leaving? I really hope so, but I doubt he'll do the same.
14) does anyone else know about your crush?yes,my mom.
15) how did you fall in love? Was it love at first sight? Gradually,it took around a month or so.
16) what do you hate about them? His wife the only thing I hate about him is the fact that sometimes,he can be dry as fuuu
17) do they drink/smoke? He only drinks.
18) tell us about a time they made you upset. Just yesterday I told him how I did so good on the physics test and and he replied with one of the most unenthusiastic voice "I see" shit made me sad asf.
19) are they married? Got any kids? He is married for 6 years with a 3 year old son.
20) how often do you see them? Usually 3-4 times a week.
21) what do they do in their spare time? I don't know much but he probably rambles about how much he adores his wife and child and his pet fishes.
22) do you love them romantically or platonically? *inhale* romantically.
23) your favourite imagined scenario with them? I keep on imagining him kissing my neck from behind.
24) things that you have in common with them? We have the same zodiac sign,Libra.
25) weirdest dream you had about them? It was a dream where him and I were cuddling but it soon turned into me failing my physics test.
26) do you have any inside jokes? Nope. Not any that I could think of.
27) what song do you associate them with? *sigh* you can be the boss by lana del rey.
28) do you know their birthday? And what would you gift them? His birthday is on 29th September,I would love to give him some of his favourite flowers and a book.
29) what is the age gap? 20 years.
30) how much do you love them? I love him way more than he could've ever imagined.