My Knotfest Fan Club package came in today!!
Lovely Corey’s laughter❤️
The monsters go in the box inside my skull.
Soooooo this was interesting. the request was Corey as Billy from scream and after a little back and forth Sid as Stu, Joey as Tatum, Chris as randy, and Reader as Sidney (SORT OF).
I didn't want to them to kill you because its not full on slasher headcanons, so they kill Chris instead and reader never finds out it was them. Joey and Sid are dating cuz thats how the movie works *thumbs up*
i did my best and it was sort of out of my element cuz it was combining movies and real life and murder stuff so hope it turned out okay, it was kinda fun to write ngl :) [tw 4 murder/blood]
- So your boyfriend Corey is the heart throb of your highschool and you two are practically inseparable. Your whole friend group is very tight knit and aside from you and Corey, Corey’s best friend Sid and his boyfriend Joey are always around. It worked out pretty well when you and Corey started dating since, he was always around Sid and you were always around Joey, and they were always around each other, so basically nothing changed after he asked you out
- Corey’s a bit of a horror nut, his top five favorite movies are all horror, ranging from dumb teen horror movies to psychological horror to straight up gore porn, and he can quote every line. When he manages to convince you to watch one with him, every ten seconds he leans over and tells you some fact about the production or an easter egg this guy at the video store told him about. He’s said the corn syrup fake blood fact about a thousand times, and about a fourth of those times said something horny afterwards about how corn syrup blood looks sexy and tastes good (*facepalm*)
- He’s a jokester, always has been, doesn’t take things too seriously if he doesn’t want to. It’s pretty obvious he doesn’t care about school that much and is perfectly fine with getting away with shit cuz people like him
- Everything got a little strange after Casey’s murder. First of all, Sid was all over that shit trying to get Joey to ask his brother, who's a police deputy, for details. To which Joey responded by telling him to fuck off and leave the dead alone. Honestly it was kind of funny….at first
- Things got a little shady after that. Corey had been coming over to your house pretty regularly, climbing through your bedroom window since your dad would freak if he knew you had a boy in your room in the middle of the night, and one night you got a weird call from someone claiming to be the guy who also killed Casey. After you hung up, Corey mysteriously appeared at your window again, weirdly hyper too, he tossed his skeleton beanie on your bed and started kissing you
- You told Joey about it the next day and he thought it was strange, but was kinda like “dude why are you complaining? Sounds like he was there right on time.” And, well, Joey did have a point, it definitely could have gone worse
- Due to the murders, the principal canceled school for everyone’s safety and Sid jumped on the opportunity to throw a party, originally you didn’t want to go since things with Corey were still kind of awkward, but Joey convinced you it would be fun.
- When you got there everyone was watching a horror movie in the living room and Chris, your friend group fifth wheel and self proclaimed horror expert was explaining to everyone how to not die in a horror movie (y’know all the classic stuff, don’t have sex, don’t drink or do drugs, and don’t say “I’ll be right back,” you most definitely won’t be back). Sid was arguing every step of the way, complaining about how doing any of the fun stuff gets you killed in a horror movie
- After saying “be right back” you and Joey went to grab more drinks from the fridge in the garage, but you heard some crashing sounds outside decided to hide for a little while since y'know there was a killer on the loose.
- When you decided it was safe and went back into the house, stuff was broken and knocked over everywhere and Chris was dead! He’d been stabbed and blood had gotten all over the place. Not too far away, from him both Corey and Sid were lying on the floor bleeding. Thank god you’d arrived just in time or they could have bleed out before the paramedics got there.
- Apparently they tried to fight the killer and narrowly escaped with their lives. Sid was still cracking jokes like always even in an ambulance and Corey told you to follow them to the hospital in Joey’s car.
- They both ended up being okay, not needing more than a few stitches and some bed rest for a couple weeks. Honestly they seemed pretty happy to not have to do anything for a while and have you two visit them all the time and take care of them. They definitely got an earful about trying to fight the killer, but mostly everyone was just happy they were alive.
Slipknot Recording Volume 7