- taking the time to cook lunch [potatoes, carrots and onion on a pan w olive oil]
- calling a friend then mum
- drinking l-o-t-s of coffee [with good coffee from the roaster]
- watching a series [suits]
- going out to visit the local bookstore [my exams are in a town i never had set foot in before] [and yes when i visit a town i visit the bookstores]
- buying poetry
- reading it in a cosy coffee shop with a friend and hot chocolate
- wandering a bit until the sun sets
Chapters 13, 14, 15 and a bit of 16 have been edited! I had a mild anxiety attack when I realised there was no way I could keep up this momentum 😂😂😂
I never post pictures anymore.
Got this comfy ass cardigan on sale for £10, absolutely buzzing.
for once you say it back. you say that you want me the same way I want you. and we just exist in the same space, wanting no one else but the person next to us.
i think. i think i would just like to stay inside wrapped in several blankets and care for my digital farm animals on this rainy day
Feeling cosy, whose going to come and undress me 🙈😜
Cozy Reading setup | Leicestershire, UK
Current mood = listening to aesthetic lofi mixes. I’m a bit too warm, but not thaaat warm, as in, enough to move. I wish I could just… Stop time and take a looong nap. Forever in this moment would be lovely~
>>f a l l i n g
a s l e e p
a e s t h e t i c<<
lying under the blanket with my dog and tea while listening to Ray’s The Golden Age
Golden hour ☀️
don’t mind me, i’ll just be movin in with my froggies 🍄🌿