Get ready to make orders for liquid and powder K
Corona and quarantine have taken a huge toll on all of us and a lot of people have developed depression becouse of this.
The first year of a depression disorder is the most Chaotic and scary, that Is why I want to give you all some advice on how to deal with it.
Extra note, these are things that work for me, everyone is different and experiences depression different so it is possible that my ways may not work for you, and that is okay, well find something that does work.
1. Get enough rest. You are going through a fucking pandemic while dealing with a mental disorder That is from itself already draining your energy. So please make sure to get that extra nap when you need it.
2. Stay active. Maybe a weird one to come after I said to get rest but it's important. When you feel depressed you probably want to stay in bed all day, however this will just make you feel worse. You don't have to walk a marathon everyday, even just sitting outside for a bit can be enough.
3. Hygiëne. Taking care of your hygiene while being depressed is a literal pain in the ass, so don't feel bad if taking a shower or brushing your teeth is too much, go ahead and wear the same depression hoodie for a month. But quickly rinsing your teeth with a wet toothbrush is better than nothing, just plashing water on your face and armpits is beter than nothing. I do Realy recommend trying to wear clean underwear everyday, believe me you don't want to go there.
4. Eat. For most people depression takes away their appetite, that's completely understandable, however you do need food to survive, I recommend that when you manage to go to the grocery store you get some easy meals and snacks. It might not be the most "healthy" but you're focusing on surviving. You also deserve your favorite treat so go get that as well.
5. Also eat. For others depression makes them eat even more. That is completly understandable, you are surviving, so please do not feel bad about the vew pounds you may have gained. You're doing the best you can, you can focus on eating more "healthy" when you feel better.
6. Reflecting moments. Take time out of everyday to reflect on your day and how you're feeling, when you become more aware of your feelings and possible triggers.
7. Keep a journal. To get back to the last one, writing down how you feel is a great way to keep track of your emotions, it's also a amazing way to let go of those thoughts. You don't have to write in it every day, just when you feel like you need to write stuff down.
8. Don't feel bad. Please please please try not to talk yourself down. I know it's easier said than done but it is so important. You are dealing with a mental illness, which is a actual illness. You are doing the best you can. If you can only lay in bed for a week that's totaly okay, if you can only sit and play games, that's great. As long as you're getting through the days you're already doinh amazing and I am so proud of you. Just focus on surviving for now, you'll get to live again one day. I promise.
9. Find stuff that helps you cope. Finding healthy coping meganisms is one of the most important things to do. It will help you through the hard days, I know it's tempting to go for the unhealthy coping meganisms and if thats the only thing helping right now then no one will blame you. But please do try to go for the healthy ones, the unhealthy ones will only course more problems later in life. (believe me, I know)
10. Get therapy. If you have acces to therapy please do seek it. I know it sounds scary and maybe you feel like you can do it on your own but please do find a therapist. Also important to note, find a therapist you like and who actualy helps you. Don't feel bad if you have to send a therapist away, they're here to help you get better and if one of them does not fit you it's in both your best interest to go look for a other one.
I hope this will help, if you have questions or you want extra help do not be afraid to send me a message.
I am in no way a licensed therapist, I am not trained to deal with triggering content or dangerous situations, so if you do want to talk aboht that kind of stuff please put a trigger warning at the beginning so I know what I can expect. Also please do not take my words as the only truth, I'm only human and as I said before, what helps for others might not help for you.
I love you all, I am so proud of you all, I hope we'll all be able to return to our lives soon
Well I microdose with them, it's not tripping balls...
My thoughts are only the ads between the songs on the playlist inside my hear
I am a Twitch streamer.
Yesterday while playing Phasmophobia, I was hiding behind a bed from a ghost. A BED! The ghost opened the bedroom door! How I didn't die I haven't a clue. It was very stressful.
I looked over at my chat saying "You're gonna die. Wait... HOW DID YOU NOT DIE?" Oh look, someone redeemed hydrate. Good call my dude, that fear gave me a very dry mouth.
Through all of this is did not notice my friend joining my chat and saying hi to me. The colours of everyone in chat blended together and I couldn't differentiate him from someone else with the same colour, so I failed to acknowledge him when he said hello. He even has a number of unique badges in front of his name, including a VIP one from me.
Why does my brain do that? My planners, my calenders, my study notes, my doodles, and my scribbles on the whiteboard at work are all in different colours so each item stands out from the others and I can identify the type of thing written based on its colour. For example, on my calendar, my streams are written in green, my work shifts are in red, any appointments are in blue.
Why can my brain not tell two different things of the same colour apart? This is so frustrating! And I feel terrible that I missed my friend's greeting in my chat because nobody deserves to be ignored like that in front of others.
I can't differentiate two different lines of text of the same colour in a moment of stress and it frustrates me that my brain does that.
does anyone else just wish they were 90 years old and in a retirement home, and don’t have to worry about life or anything at all, or are you normal?
I legit dont know what to do when people I know comment on my (trying to sound uplifting) social media post with passive aggressive comments then replied sorry when me nor op know what to say...?
And then I see them subtweeting about how we all don't like them and is only following out of obligation. And I'm like, okay, but I do like you I just don't know what to say when you made awful comments about yourself?
omg this is so fuckinf sad i wish mental illness never happened...
day 1 (friday, may 6, 2021)
CW: 117 lbs
i don’t know why i’m on tumblr. i’ve had an ed for a while, and obviously looked at thinspo, gone through the whole binge/restrict cycle, lost weight, gained weight. I’m not sure what my goal is here, but i’m just going to use this as an outlet. i’ve refused therapy so many times so i guess this is an alternative :)
my most recent relapse was about a week ago. my weight has fluctuated almost ten pounds since then. in this last 7 days i’ve been everywhere from 114-120. 114 is my lowest weight ever. i noticed that i binge when i get excited about my weight, almost like a reward. it makes no sense. the first time i went below 130 in a long time, i binged the whole next week and ruined my progress. so... i’m never happy about the loss anymore. because that’s what it takes to continue it. it doesn’t make much sense but as long as it works i’m going to try to continue.
i have an arrangement with my family that i have to eat dinner with them 2 nights a week, and the rest of the week i can do my own thing. friday night, tonight, is always one of those nights, and it stresses me out so much. my mom always makes the things like potatoes, and veggies cooked in way to much oil. it’s the only time i can’t weigh or measure the food either. i estimate as best i can. my one victory is that my mom will let me have anything i want as the main course, so i don’t have to eat her calorific meat dishes. it’s usually scrambled eggs with pepper.
i started zoloft this week because prozac... was not it. i’m so nervous about gaining weight from it. my psychiatrist doesn’t know i have an ed so i am hoping that the zoloft will not work out and i can eventually go on wellbutrin :/ (if you didn’t know, it is the only antidepressant that has weight loss as a side effect)
anyways, will probably post my food for the day later..
stay safe loves. ❤︎
please don’t report, just block.
0/10 would not recommend
I drew my own memes bc I’m weird - AlexisLuthor