Rosemary and Apple Baked Chicken 🍎
1. 2 lbs of chicken breast
2. 1 tbs minced garlic
3. ½ tsp powdered thyme
4. 1 tbs rosemerry
5. 2 tbs of olive oil
6. ½ tbs salt and ½ tsp pepper
7. ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
8. ¼ cup white cooking wine
9. ½ cup chicken broth
10. 5 medium apples
1. Preheat the oven to 375. And oil a baking sheet.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine garlic, salt, pepper, vinegar, cooking wine, chicken broth, rosemary, olive oil, and thyme. Whisk together.
3. Dip the chicken breast into the mixture 1 at a time and then place them on the baking sheet. Save the left over mixture!
4. Peel and cut up 5 apples. Put them onto the baking sheet with the chicken. Pour the left over seasoned mixture over everything on the baking sheet. Then drizzle the whole thing with a little honey.
5. Bake at 375 for 1 hour and then serve.