POUNDS FIST IN AGREEMENT
POUNDS FIST IN AGREEMENT
TITANS 313 ‘Purple Rain’
Posted: October 24, 2021 10:24am PHT
Edited: October 24, 2021 4:32pm PHT
Sebastian Stan (MCU's Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier) was rumored to have been romantically linked with Conor Leslie (DCEU's Donna Troy/Wonder Girl).
Sebastian Stan (August 13, 1982 at 5:00pm in Constanța, Romania 🇷🇴)
Sun: Leo ♌🔥
Moon: Gemini ♊🌪
Rising (Ascendant): Sagittarius ♐🔥
Midheaven: Libra ♎🌪
Chinese Astrology: Water Dog 🐕
Conor Leslie (April 10, 1991 in Millburn, New Jersey, United States 🇺🇸)
Sun: Aries ♈🔥
Moon: Aquarius ♒🌪
Rising (Ascendant): Cancer ♋💧
Midheaven: Aries ♈🔥
Chinese Astrology: Metal Goat 🐐
Meanwhile, Chris Evans (MCU's Steve Rogers/Captain America) had an on-and-off relationship with Minka Kelly (DCEU's Dawn Granger/Dove).
Chris Evans (June 13, 1981 at 6:16pm in Boston, Massachusetts, USA 🇺🇸)
Sun: Gemini Sun ♊🌪
Moon: Scorpio Moon ♏💧
Rising (Ascendant): Scorpio ♓💧
Midheaven: Virgo ♍⛰
Chinese Astrology: Metal Rooster 🐓
Minka Kelly (June 24, 1980 in Los Angeles, California, USA 🇺🇸)
Sun: Cancer ♋💧
Moon: Scorpio ♏💧
Rising (Ascendant): Virgo ♍⛰
Midheaven: Gemini ♊🌪
Chinese Astrology: Metal Monkey 🐒
So I’m currently working on something… 🤫
Below is a short excerpt of the draft that I have so far. Part one should be released soon on Tumblr and AO3. Reblog to let me know if you would like to be on the taglist!
Part One: The Gift 🎁
In the white marbled stool at the dining room table, Donna quietly eyed a stone faced Dick who stood dumbfounded across from her.
Rockin’ around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee consumed the room from Dick’s old record player that was gifted to him from Bruce centuries ago - and now rested untouched by the living room entrance.
“So you haven’t gotten her anything?” She hollered unintentionally, her voice riddled in full disbelief.
Dick shushed her frantically, tapping his index finger across his lips as he gestured his arm down the hall at the string of laughter that trailed from Gar’s room, where Kory was schooling Rachel and her boys, Gar, Conner and Tim on the complexities of Dominoes from her hometown Tamaran.
A comforting smile inched Donna’s lips as she snuggled back deeper into her seat, heaving her chest as she released a slight chuckle at his reaction.
“You do know that Christmas is 3 days away right?” She began, tilting her head slightly at Dick’s poker face. Her hand cupped the chilled glass of her drink as she tipped it to her tinted red lips, allowing the painful bliss of age old bourbon to swim its course down her throat. She always did like the hard stuff.
“So what are you going to do?” She asked through a satisfied groan.
Dick slid his fingers through the loose curls that rested atop his forehead. His jaw clenched as he gnawed on the inside of his cheek, which he only ever did when he was either confused or in deep thought. However, right now he was growing genuinely frustrated by Donna’s line of questioning, seeing that he only pulled her aside for those specific answers.
“I don’t know Donna. That’s why I’m asking you - her best friend, for suggestions.” His mouth flattened into a straight line as he huffed out the world's largest sigh.
“Well knowing Kory, she can be a pretty hard woman to please. You’ve got your work cut out for you my friend.” A full grin played about Donna’s face as she raised her glass over at Dick, who rolled his eyes in return when he chugged it all down.
man, they are just going to keep milking that electricity thing with donna now, huh?
never expected donna troy, in all her cosmic glory, to be negated to the role of “girl ded by electricity but not anymore hehe hehe ww84 good”
what an absolute stain on her legacy.
Inktober Day 12!
Imperial Experiment and Jedi, Troia
NSFW blogs do not reblog!
Welcome to DC Titans Daily!
A source for everything Titans related and its cast. The blog is under construction, so please bear with us as we slowly start this new project for all Titans fans to enjoy.
You can tag us in your edits, we track the tags #titansedit & #dctitansdaily.
Spoilers will be tagged as #titans spoilers.
We will be slowly reblogging new and old edits posted on this site to fill the blog with great content.
Thank you for your support! Enjoy!
PS: Member applications will open at some point. Content creators are needed!
Signal boosts are appreciated!
THINGS I LOVED FROM TITANS S3
1. Blackfire. Let's start there. She has my heart on a spike. She's badass, level headed, royalty incarnate... everything I could've asked for to balance Anna's iteration of Starfire. Just perfect. And so is Damaris Lewis. 💜
2. Savannah Welch is the most awesome portrayal of Barbara Gordon I've seen. I hope this character gets more shine, possibly in a spin-off. This iteration is too precious to lose or waste.
3. The solo/less crowded character episodes. This might be controversial...most fans don't like them as they tend to lag the plot. But do you know what I loved about Souls and Lazarus? It's the in depth character focus. The emotional stakes. Fewer characters being handled as well. I wish the magic in those episodes could also be applied to the team focused episodes, where we get to connect emotionally and more deeply with the other characters. Sometimes it feels like I don't know them as well or deeply. It's not enough to see them in action scenes. We need to feel like we can relate to them on a deep, personal level too. We need heart warming or heart breaking character interactions as well. They should follow the example of Blackfire and Conner's scenes. Those were overflowing with emotion, soul and stakes. We didn't want them arguing or fighting. We need to feel strongly for the Titans that way. It's what made season 1 magical.
4. Tamaran. This was overdue but I'm glad with even the little we saw of it. Kory plays a huge role in the Titans just like Rachel and Dick have been portrayed to. We need to be reminded why that is. We need the team to feel and care for her openly. More scenes of Dick, Kory, Gar and Rachel with the rest as a family. No more psychiatrists to act as mediators. Just the Titans taking Kory's matters into their own hands because she doesn't have to fight things out alone. And she's not as strong as she seems. Even the strongest of us need love, care, attention and help.
5. Gar. I screamed when he had a different transformation! I loved the brains and emotional aptitude he brought to the team. Need to see and understand more about him. He also needs to be made more complex. Many tend to underestimate him as the good guy who gives comic relief and saves others. I'll admit this season delved deeper into his insecurities just a bit. But I'd like some more. There's a storm in there that needs to be unleashed and new threats and experiences that could shape Gar into something we've always dreamed he'd be: formidable and a big deal. No longer underestimated. He and Dick definitely need more screen-time together to push some more development.
6. May I add as a sidenote that many characters brought their A game this season in terms of power, strength and capabilities? Rachel took the cup for me. I'm so proud. Donna was awesome. Conner's intellectual capabilities were also used more this season and I absolutely loved that. Blackfire was on fire, even without her powers lol.
I'm going to need the Titans showrunners to step things up with Kory. I need my powerhouse season 1 Kory back. I'm very curious to see where they're headed with the power swap storyline and her new powers, but in general, I wasn't as pleased with how things panned out for her? 🤷
There's still time to make things better. Season 3 was definitely a step up from season 2, but I want more. The season 1 glory needs to be restored then upgraded.
One of my favorite scenes of the season finale was Dick accepting his role as a Dad and bringing an RV to take a road trip with his kids:
Dick "I have 4 kids, may as well accept that I'm a parent now" Grayson.
And also loved the introduction to Kory "tired mom, and the parent holding the braincell" Anders:
Conor Leslie is our Donna Troy 💗
Titans Season 3
Donna Troy and Tim Drake Icons
Like or reblog if you save.